CHICO01

LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

evidence that proves: you have a legitimate, ongoing marriage; that you live in the same residence; that you've started to co-mingle your financial assets/liabilities; and that the evidence spans the length of your marriage.

Oh, and anything the I-751 tells you to include.

there are a lot of threads with information in this forum -- start reading!

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Chic001,

The completed I-751 form, cover letter, joint evidence, and check or money order ($545 total, application and biometrics fees) are the four major components that you need for the I-751 Removal of Conditions.

Evidence-wise, you should cover everything both financially and personally about your marriage/relationship, and examples of such evidence are also stated on the application form. Also, make sure too that all your joint evidence covers the entire span of your marriage and conditional residency.

If you need more ideas for evidence, here is a list of evidence that I submitted for the I-751 a few months ago: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=118868&hl=

Hope this helps. Good luck on your I-751 and the rest of your immigration journey too.

Ant (Still waiting at the VSC...)

P.S. Please don't type in all capital letters, as that is considered rudely "shouting". Thanks.

P.P.S. By the way, since you're also filing at the VSC for the I-751, you can add your name and information to the following message thread list: "VSC I-751 Status List" (look for the last updated list on the last page), so you can see your own progress and help all VJers on this same long wait too. Thank you.: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110056

WHAT OTHER DOCUMENTS BESIDES THE I-751 FORM DO I NEED?
Edited by AntandD

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Examples of documents showing a bona fide relationship (Submit COPIES only. Do not send originals):

1. A deed, showing co-ownership of your property or a lease agreement with both of your names on the

lease.

2. Utility bills, credit card bills, and other types of bills which have both of your names on them. Since many utilities will only put a bill in one person's name, some bills in one name and other bills at the same address but in the other spouse's name serve the same purpose: showing your financial & social lives intermingled.

3. Copies of actual credit cards, health insurance cards, or other "joint" cards that you have together,

showing same account number.

4. Car, health, or life insurance that has both of your names on the policy or the other spouse listed as the

beneficiary.

5. 401K or other retirement plan with spouse listed as beneficiary (right to survivorship is the technical term)

6. Bank or stock accounts with both of your names on them.

7. A copy of your joint tax returns. Tax transcripts from the IRS are still the preferred method.

8. A car title or other titles to property showing joint ownership with your spouse.

9. Birth certificate of any children that have been born to your marriage.

10. Documentation of any vacations that you have taken, including flight itineraries, hotel bills, pictures of you

together on vacation.

11. Other family pictures of you together.

12. Documentary proof showing evidence of your children together (Copy of Birth Certificate, photos, etc)

13. Copies of Christmas cards and other holiday cards addressed to you both

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.