Daher.Diane

Vaccine history incomplete

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I just came back from the hospital and the test went fine.. However, they gave me the MMR shots.. and nothing else was required.

They gave me a sealed envelope and there was a photocopy of the vaccination report for me to read, and in the results section I have the following checked:

Vaccine history incomplete.

Applicant may be eligible for blanket waiver(s) because vaccination(s) not medically appropriate.

Notice that I'm going for a CR1 visa and there would be no AOS..

Should I worry about this?

DD.MM.YYYY

12.02.2008 - Married In Court In Amman.

16.02.2008 - Wedding Party.

12.03.2008 - I-130 Mailed.

19.03.2008 - I-130 Check Cashed.

21.03.2008 - I-130 NOA-1 Recieved In Mail.

13.06.2008 - I-130 Approved.

24.06.2008 - NVC Case No. Assigned.

01.07.2008 - NVC AOS Bill Generated.

30.07.2008 - NVC Case Complete.

21.10.2008 - Interview.

23.10.2008 - Visa.

29.10.2008 - US Entry.

Timeline

Did you ask the doctor about this? It sounds like from the description that its not really important (waiver). I wouldn't worry about it too much. The doctor would let you know if you cannot be cleared for medical reasons...and he would have given you all of the shots you needed.

However, with that being said, my husband went last week...and they gave him 3 shots on his first visit and asked him to come back for 2 more shots the following week. So...if they only gave you one and then said you were incomplete...maybe you have the important ones....

I would call the doctor's office and ask them to be sure.

Deb :star:

Timeline

I'm guessing they're giving him exactly what they gave me. They gave me the three combined into a single "three-in-one" MMR shot. He also might need to take Varicella shots.. as for me, I have a varicella history, so they didn't give me the shots for it.

One thing i just noticed on the report is that there's one vaccine which is "Not routinely available" called ( DT or DTP or DTaP ).

DD.MM.YYYY

12.02.2008 - Married In Court In Amman.

16.02.2008 - Wedding Party.

12.03.2008 - I-130 Mailed.

19.03.2008 - I-130 Check Cashed.

21.03.2008 - I-130 NOA-1 Recieved In Mail.

13.06.2008 - I-130 Approved.

24.06.2008 - NVC Case No. Assigned.

01.07.2008 - NVC AOS Bill Generated.

30.07.2008 - NVC Case Complete.

21.10.2008 - Interview.

23.10.2008 - Visa.

29.10.2008 - US Entry.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.