jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
CHEESEBURGER!!! CHEESEBURGER!!! MAS MASARAP CHEESEBURGER SA U.S. LOL

SANA MAGKITA KITA TAYO DUN PARA DUN KAYO PA CHEESE BURGER KAYO LANG TAYA HA...JOKING ;)

just pop on on my e mail,

****** ***** ****Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:19 PM

From: "Manila IV Correspondence Unit" <IVManilaReplies@state.gov>Add sender to Contacts To: ***** ****@yahoo.com.comReference: ***** **** ***

Date: November 14, 2008

Dear Ms. ******

We are pleased to inform you that the applicant was issued a nonimmigrant (K1) visa on November 13, 2008. The visa packet will be delivered to the applicant’s designated address by guaranteed courier.

Please direct future written inquiries to this web link:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3230.html

We hope this information will be helpful to you.

Immigrant Visa Correspondence Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

Manila , Philippines

Telephone: (632) 301-2000

Fax: (632) 301-2591

THIS E-MAIL IS UNCLASSIFIED AS DEFINED IN EXECUTIVE ORDER 12958

does this mean my visa is already released? please enlighten me,

thanks

WOW!!!ANOTHER GOOD NEWS!!!!! :dance:

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!YEAH YOU'LL SOON HAVE YOUR VISA...DB GANYAN DIN NGYARI KAY MS. BEVS???THAT'S REALLY BIG NEWS...START SMILING

thank you, thank you, sama sama na tayu lahat, i know soon marami na susunod....

oh OUR GOD!!!!! cant say its only mine,

i cant sleep now, anytime soon ill have it,

yes grace, maraming cheeseburger..........

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
mga sis, wat is the email address you are sending your emails in making follow up the status of your visa... I sent email to mphinquiry.cis@dhs.gov and below is their reply to my inquiry :( Can you please advise what email address I will send email? maawa kau mga sis :crying::crying::crying:

RE: MNL2008****** (K1/K2)â€

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:49:43 AM

To: asmeen (************@hotmail.com)

Contact the Immigrant Visa Section regarding this matter. Their website is http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html.

when i go to the link they are giving me and click to contacting them by email.. wla akong makitang email address ehh :( pls i need ur help :( :( :( :( :(

go to this link http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3230.html

a new window will pop up and you scroll down and click on please take me to the inquiry system. hope this helps you.

Edited by christian's gem

AOS Timeline

July 16, 2009 - AOS (I-485 and I-765)application mailed

July 19, 2009 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

July 22, 2009 - NOA1 Date

July 24, 2009 - Notice Date for Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 18, 2009 - EAD and AOS "touched"

Aug. 20, 2009 - Notice Date for Request to Appear for Initial Interview

Sept. 2, 2009 - EAD "touched"

Sept. 15, 2009 - Received EAD card in the mail

Sept. 23, 2009 - Interview Appointment at 10:15am- "Approved"

Sept. 24, 2009 - received email "card production ordered" I485

Oct. 1, 2009 - received NOA2

Oct 5, 2009 - received GC in the mail ?thanks God?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
mga sis, wat is the email address you are sending your emails in making follow up the status of your visa... I sent email to mphinquiry.cis@dhs.gov and below is their reply to my inquiry :( Can you please advise what email address I will send email? maawa kau mga sis :crying::crying::crying:

Contact the Immigrant Visa Section regarding this matter. Their website is http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html.

when i go to the link they are giving me and click to contacting them by email.. wla akong makitang email address ehh :( pls i need ur help :( :( :( :( :(

a new window will pop up and you scroll down and click on please take me to the inquiry system. hope this helps you.

sis, that's what i have been doing again and again and again.. but it did not let me thru where I can send them email to contact them or at least the email address na lang.... pls? if u can access it rightaway.. can you just give me the link sis? pls?

glitterfy081821318D32.gif

YEAH, YUN NGA WE REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT'S THEIR BASIS...I KNOW. AKO NGA DIN PARA WLA KME SA SARILI NG ANAK KO THESE PAST WEEKS EH, IT SEEMS DAYS JUST PASSED NA HINDI NAMIN NAMAMALAYAN, EVEN IF WE GO TO THE MALLS, OR EAT OUT & WATCH A MOVIE. YUN BA MINANG SANDALI LANG UN NA NALILIBANG KME THEN AFTERWARDS VISA NA NAMAN TOPIC NAMING MAG INA.

I REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE, WHY OF ALL PEOPLE, AND INTERVIEWEES THERE EH TAYO PA ANG INABOT NG BACKLOG NA YAN.

ITO PA, REALITY CHECK, SYEMPRE MAY NAGING FRIENDS NA RIN AKO DURING THE MEDICAL & THE INTERVIEW DOON KO NA NA MEET, AND CYEMPRE WE EXCHANGED CONTACT NOS. EH ABA LAHAT ATA SILA NAKAALIS NA EH KAMI NALANG MAG INA ANDITO SA PINAS.tHIS WHOLE WAITING THING SUCKS!!!

TO THINK TAMA KA, WE HAVE WAITED FOR QUITE A NOS. OF YEARS NA THEN THIS PART NA NAMAN, I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN TURNING THE NEGATIVE THING INTO A POSTIVE ONE, PERO I CAN'T GET THE POSITIVE ASPECT IN ALL OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH DB?bAKIT KAYA WE HAVE TO WAIT THIS LONG NOH? I REALLY WONDER...

THE HARDEST PART PA EH MALAYO TAYO SA MGA LOVED ONES NATIN, UNG MGA NAG PETITION SA ATIN, HAY....

WELL I GUESS THIS TOO SHALL PASS SABI NGA NILA, AND HOW I WISH WE COULD ALL HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND OF HAVING THE VISAS ON OUR HANDS...

LET'S JUST CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER.

AND P.S. BAKA EXTRA TIME NATIN NGAYUN NA MAGPAGANDA HEHE, MAG PA FACIAL, MAGPA COMPLETE BODY SPA, SAKA UNG MGA HAIR & DENTAL HYGIENE NATIN KSE DI BA EXPENSIVE MAG PA HAIR SALON & DENTAL SA U.S.A.? ONCE UNG SIS KO ONE SITTING NYA SA DENTIST COSTS HER $1800 EXTRACTION LANG ATA YUN, HEHE SO YUN MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE TIME TO THOSE THINGS DB?

hi there "Minang"

I think we're on the same boat...coz my daughter & I were interviewed last Sept. 26, and I paid our DV's two weeks prior to the interview date.

When my husband called the USEM, He was able to speak w/ Lorraine & She told him the DV arrived at USEM last Oct. 28, and she even told my husband na OK naman ang DV results ko. I don't know abt. the "referral date" thing, and I'm also losing a lot of sleep & definitely tons of patience why my case is taking this looooong.

We were interviewed at window No.27(if my vision's not blurred bcoz' of the tension,and I really found the CO kinda pretty, smart & really accomodating.

Well Let's Just hope & pray they the Consuls, will give each one of us "wonderful" presents in time for Christmas.

In the meantime, they will Celebrate Thanksgiving...

I understand your sentiments for the reason they are also same with mine...So what I do is whenever I feel down I check the forums here in VJ and you know "it helps" to know that you're not the only one in this kind of dilemma.

God Bless... ;)

mine still nasa CO :crying: but it's ok walang magagawa is just to wait.. :whistle::whistle: CONGRATULATIONS to ALL who has their visas already :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

maki dance na rin ako sa cult visa dance hehehhe :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi! I'm new here! I've reading all your stories and there's a lot of us who are waiting a visa. Calling Grace and Lorraine doesn't make any sense becoz ithere was one time i talked to Grace early 8am and she's insisting me to call at their call center then she asked me my case# and not completely satisfied w/ her. What i'm doing is to follow up my visa personally TWICE A WEEK at window X. Right there, they asks your case# and probably there's a remarks below the screen. Last Nov.3, she told me that my DV was there Oct.28 (i think that's good news), I came back Nov.5 and another thin lady told me that my case is for approval na daw kse wala na daw akong pending. Nov. 11 Monday, went to Window X again, it's so frustrating becoz it's still under review. Today Nov.13, still under review. I can't believe it! it's 7 weeks already of waiting.

Hi Grace! Ako din! I lose weight already, pumangit na din ako he he! You know we don't deserve this kind of dilemma, we've been waiting this for so many years, sana naman malaman ng mga consul about our feelings and emotions. I try myself to keep busy pero laman pa din ng utak ko is VISA! Hindi ko na nga pinapakita sa mga anak ko becoz they're the one whose affected, nag stop na cla ng school nila. I was just wondering, my twin sister was intrviewed Oct.14, kinabukasan may txt na cya from Delbros, we have the same petitioner naman, tinanong ko nga sa Window x, she told me that we have different case.

Timeline

sis, that's what i have been doing again and again and again.. but it did not let me thru where I can send them email to contact them or at least the email address na lang.... pls? if u can access it rightaway.. can you just give me the link sis? pls?

hope this will help you, i think you need to fallow step by step, ( this is courtesy from bevs) thanks to her

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3230.html = to that link

look for this :If you are the applicant/petitioner/lawyer/designated agent, click here to continue.

when u click that something will pop up, then if u like to read more them u will just click what u wanted to read on the bottom of it u see this

phrase: please take me to the inquiry system

then start emailing them, every info u have will be need to answer by u, like mnl case and etc. so u need to be precise for ur quere since they give limited characters only. hope i did guide u right here. good luck.[/b]

MAPAPANATAG NA LOOB MO KAHIT PAANO...YOU DESERVE IT..(NA MAY HALONG INGGIT!!!HEHEHE)ANG LAPIT NA NG MONDAY.

SANA MAGKITA KITA TAYO DUN PARA DUN KAYO PA CHEESE BURGER KAYO LANG TAYA HA...JOKING ;)

From: "Manila IV Correspondence Unit" <IVManilaReplies@state.gov>Add sender to Contacts To: ***** ****@yahoo.com.comReference: ***** **** ***

Dear Ms. ******

We are pleased to inform you that the applicant was issued a nonimmigrant (K1) visa on November 13, 2008. The visa packet will be delivered to the applicant’s designated address by guaranteed courier.

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

Manila , Philippines

thanks

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!YEAH YOU'LL SOON HAVE YOUR VISA...DB GANYAN DIN NGYARI KAY MS. BEVS???THAT'S REALLY BIG NEWS...START SMILING

thank you, thank you, sama sama na tayu lahat, i know soon marami na susunod....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Jose Rizal I know dalawa kasi DV nya delete ko na lang yung una? ung latest date na lang iretain ko? hehehe tyaga mo tingnan ung list ah. :) edit ko again later, thanks!

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline

http://203.177.135.10/inquiry/app_webform.asp thats the link sis.

AOS Timeline

July 16, 2009 - AOS (I-485 and I-765)application mailed

July 19, 2009 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

July 22, 2009 - NOA1 Date

July 24, 2009 - Notice Date for Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 18, 2009 - EAD and AOS "touched"

Aug. 20, 2009 - Notice Date for Request to Appear for Initial Interview

Sept. 2, 2009 - EAD "touched"

Sept. 15, 2009 - Received EAD card in the mail

Sept. 23, 2009 - Interview Appointment at 10:15am- "Approved"

Sept. 24, 2009 - received email "card production ordered" I485

Oct. 1, 2009 - received NOA2

Oct 5, 2009 - received GC in the mail ?thanks God?

Timeline
MAPAPANATAG NA LOOB MO KAHIT PAANO...YOU DESERVE IT..(NA MAY HALONG INGGIT!!!HEHEHE)ANG LAPIT NA NG MONDAY.

Dear Ms. ******

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

Manila , Philippines

thanks

sis ganyan din naramdaman ko, i totally understand, but if your times comes, its really worth it,

right now, pa beauty muna ako, do manicure, do my fake nails, facial, go out with friends and esp, spending time with my family, ill know soon alis ulit ako, sana ngaun magustuhan na ako ni obama, and keep me in amerika, si bush kasi di nya ako type, kaya pinauwi nya ako, hahahaha,

Goodluck para sa lahat, i really wish na lahat tayu dtu esp, yung na dv, magkaroon na ng visa, im happy being here in VJ,

Timeline
Good morning! :star:

nbfsb, the embassy does not make new appointments for this coming month, but your cousin will still have her interview as scheduled.

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................F(11/06)

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01.................10/10......................9/22................U

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09...................9/19......................8/27................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................10/22.....................9/18.................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/31......................9/17................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P?

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.............................................9/10................10/28......................9/26................U

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/11.................U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/20.....................9/19.................U

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10.................10/24.....................9/09.................U

nbfsb.....................................IR2......................?..........................9/18.................10/17......................9/17.................U

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18.................10/28.....................9/18.................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23.................10/24.....................9/18.................U

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31.....................9/23.................U/ MI (11/03)

minang..................................F1.......................9/?......................9/29.................10/28.....................9/26.................U

jeffcloe..................................K1.......................10/3...........................................................................10/16.................P

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??)

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

MI- Marriage Index

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

thanks po jamesnrei! naku bka mauna pa skin ung cousin ko magkavisa eh.. ahuhuhu...

anyway, congrats sa mga nagkavisa na..

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

Timeline
FYI: Jose Rizal is the only GUY here. lol :) frequently mistaken by many. Jose Rizal is a HE.

ooooooops, sorry i forget Jose Rizal is our muse here, hahahaaha,

anyway Goodluck sa atin lahat, sana naman mapagod na embassy sa files natin at dispose na nila sa delbros,

It happens. :blush: On second second thought, maybe I should have named my handle as Josie Rizal para wala ng tanong kung girl or guy ako. :bonk::rofl:

ahahaha...

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

Filed: Timeline

kungakoikaw, CONGRATS!!!!! here's the visa cult dance for your success!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

jamesnrei, hay naku, yes book report...nahahalata na miss ko na school, hehehe...naisip ko nga sana pala ngayon pa lang ako nagthethesis para i kept my mind off thinking about the visa, hehehe

joserizal, ako din ganyan, tuwing may nagkakavisa, analyze, isip-isip..."ay, nauna na naman sila saken....siguro nga nilulumot na files ko, hahaha"....mahirap talaga i-analyze at case to case basis talaga...at in our case, mabal talaga CO natin, hahahaha

kaya, sayaw na lang muna ko :dance: :dance:

Filed: Timeline

Guys, i received it in my fiance's email ad:

Reference: XXXXXXX

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX:

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

Manila , Philippines

Is this true? Is it mean im gonna received my visa soon?

Timeline
YEAH, YUN NGA WE REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT'S THEIR BASIS...I KNOW. AKO NGA DIN PARA WLA KME SA SARILI NG ANAK KO THESE PAST WEEKS EH, IT SEEMS DAYS JUST PASSED NA HINDI NAMIN NAMAMALAYAN, EVEN IF WE GO TO THE MALLS, OR EAT OUT & WATCH A MOVIE. YUN BA MINANG SANDALI LANG UN NA NALILIBANG KME THEN AFTERWARDS VISA NA NAMAN TOPIC NAMING MAG INA.

I REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE, WHY OF ALL PEOPLE, AND INTERVIEWEES THERE EH TAYO PA ANG INABOT NG BACKLOG NA YAN.

ITO PA, REALITY CHECK, SYEMPRE MAY NAGING FRIENDS NA RIN AKO DURING THE MEDICAL & THE INTERVIEW DOON KO NA NA MEET, AND CYEMPRE WE EXCHANGED CONTACT NOS. EH ABA LAHAT ATA SILA NAKAALIS NA EH KAMI NALANG MAG INA ANDITO SA PINAS.tHIS WHOLE WAITING THING SUCKS!!!

TO THINK TAMA KA, WE HAVE WAITED FOR QUITE A NOS. OF YEARS NA THEN THIS PART NA NAMAN, I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN TURNING THE NEGATIVE THING INTO A POSTIVE ONE, PERO I CAN'T GET THE POSITIVE ASPECT IN ALL OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH DB?bAKIT KAYA WE HAVE TO WAIT THIS LONG NOH? I REALLY WONDER...

THE HARDEST PART PA EH MALAYO TAYO SA MGA LOVED ONES NATIN, UNG MGA NAG PETITION SA ATIN, HAY....

WELL I GUESS THIS TOO SHALL PASS SABI NGA NILA, AND HOW I WISH WE COULD ALL HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND OF HAVING THE VISAS ON OUR HANDS...

LET'S JUST CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER.

AND P.S. BAKA EXTRA TIME NATIN NGAYUN NA MAGPAGANDA HEHE, MAG PA FACIAL, MAGPA COMPLETE BODY SPA, SAKA UNG MGA HAIR & DENTAL HYGIENE NATIN KSE DI BA EXPENSIVE MAG PA HAIR SALON & DENTAL SA U.S.A.? ONCE UNG SIS KO ONE SITTING NYA SA DENTIST COSTS HER $1800 EXTRACTION LANG ATA YUN, HEHE SO YUN MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE TIME TO THOSE THINGS DB?

hi there "Minang"

I think we're on the same boat...coz my daughter & I were interviewed last Sept. 26, and I paid our DV's two weeks prior to the interview date.

When my husband called the USEM, He was able to speak w/ Lorraine & She told him the DV arrived at USEM last Oct. 28, and she even told my husband na OK naman ang DV results ko. I don't know abt. the "referral date" thing, and I'm also losing a lot of sleep & definitely tons of patience why my case is taking this looooong.

We were interviewed at window No.27(if my vision's not blurred bcoz' of the tension,and I really found the CO kinda pretty, smart & really accomodating.

Well Let's Just hope & pray they the Consuls, will give each one of us "wonderful" presents in time for Christmas.

In the meantime, they will Celebrate Thanksgiving...

I understand your sentiments for the reason they are also same with mine...So what I do is whenever I feel down I check the forums here in VJ and you know "it helps" to know that you're not the only one in this kind of dilemma.

God Bless... ;)

mine still nasa CO :crying: but it's ok walang magagawa is just to wait.. :whistle::whistle: CONGRATULATIONS to ALL who has their visas already :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

maki dance na rin ako sa cult visa dance hehehhe :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi! I'm new here! I've reading all your stories and there's a lot of us who are waiting a visa. Calling Grace and Lorraine doesn't make any sense becoz ithere was one time i talked to Grace early 8am and she's insisting me to call at their call center then she asked me my case# and not completely satisfied w/ her. What i'm doing is to follow up my visa personally TWICE A WEEK at window X. Right there, they asks your case# and probably there's a remarks below the screen. Last Nov.3, she told me that my DV was there Oct.28 (i think that's good news), I came back Nov.5 and another thin lady told me that my case is for approval na daw kse wala na daw akong pending. Nov. 11 Monday, went to Window X again, it's so frustrating becoz it's still under review. Today Nov.13, still under review. I can't believe it! it's 7 weeks already of waiting.

Hi Grace! Ako din! I lose weight already, pumangit na din ako he he! You know we don't deserve this kind of dilemma, we've been waiting this for so many years, sana naman malaman ng mga consul about our feelings and emotions. I try myself to keep busy pero laman pa din ng utak ko is VISA! Hindi ko na nga pinapakita sa mga anak ko becoz they're the one whose affected, nag stop na cla ng school nila. I was just wondering, my twin sister was intrviewed Oct.14, kinabukasan may txt na cya from Delbros, we have the same petitioner naman, tinanong ko nga sa Window x, she told me that we have different case.

You know Grace, my sis jsut called up told me that the result of her kids tb test is positive, again they have to have an xray worth $45 each. Gosh, that's too expensive. Their test at St. Lukes is useless because in their school its a requirement before they accept a student.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.