jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh you were here in Nampa,have u met the gang members that you've been telling me about?

INYB at all. did u watch news?

:huh::huh: what's in the news? INYB at all...? you met the gang members in nampa?

Peace to the gang in nampa...hehehee

Meet .......6-15-06

Married in Quezon City....3-02-07

I-130

04-18-07....I-130

05-03-07....NOA1

05-07-07....Transfered to CSC

10-19-07....I130 APPROVED !!!!

10-26-07....Received NOA2 in mail

------------------

I-129F

05-08-07....Filed I129F

05-16-07....NOA1

05-21-07....Touched

06-05-07....Transfered to CSC

06-11-07....Notice of Transfer to CSC, received in mail

06-16-07....Email notice case is in CSC office and pending

06-18-07....Touched

06-19-07....Touched

10-19-07....I129F APPROVED !!!!

11-08-07....NVC Received papers, MNL.......... number given to me!!!!

11-16-07....Received letter from NVC with case number

11-13-07....Sent to Manila

12-26-07....St.Lukes medical

01-07-08....Interview at Embassey !!!!!!!!!!!

01-18-08....Visa in hand !!!!!

02-19-08....Fly to Pennsylvannia

02-20-08....Arrived in Erie at last!!!!!

AOS

09-19-08....Packet sent by USPS

09-22-08....Packet accepted in Chicago per track -n- confirm

09-25-08....NOA for I-485

10-06-08....Biometrics on 10-17-08 Cleveland Oh.

01-13-09....I-485 interview in Pittsburgh

01-13-09....Interview done APPROVED!!!!!!!!

01-29-09....GREEN CARD IS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

03-07-09....SSN is finally here

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Of course!you seem to know a lot here in Nampa than my husband who's living here for a lot of years.anyway,gangs are everywhere so Boise is not an exemption,BTW i'm used to it coz i was born and raised in Tondo but in our place there's no gang,but i know a lot of people who are "frat"members,"frating" gutom :lol:

ok :ot2:

ohhh... I thought Bevs are from Nampa? and she knows the gangs there. heheheee!!! Oh, manilaidaho i know also a lot of people in tondo who are "frat" members...frating durog... :whistle:

Meet .......6-15-06

Married in Quezon City....3-02-07

I-130

04-18-07....I-130

05-03-07....NOA1

05-07-07....Transfered to CSC

10-19-07....I130 APPROVED !!!!

------------------

I-129F

05-08-07....Filed I129F

05-16-07....NOA1

05-21-07....Touched

06-05-07....Transfered to CSC

06-11-07....Notice of Transfer to CSC, received in mail

06-16-07....Email notice case is in CSC office and pending

06-18-07....Touched

06-19-07....Touched

10-19-07....I129F APPROVED !!!!

11-08-07....NVC Received papers, MNL.......... number given to me!!!!

11-16-07....Received letter from NVC with case number

11-13-07....Sent to Manila

12-26-07....St.Lukes medical

01-07-08....Interview at Embassey !!!!!!!!!!!

01-18-08....Visa in hand !!!!!

02-19-08....Fly to Pennsylvannia

02-20-08....Arrived in Erie at last!!!!!

AOS

09-19-08....Packet sent by USPS

09-22-08....Packet accepted in Chicago per track -n- confirm

09-25-08....NOA for I-485

10-06-08....Biometrics on 10-17-08 Cleveland Oh.

01-13-09....I-485 interview in Pittsburgh

01-13-09....Interview done APPROVED!!!!!!!!

01-29-09....GREEN CARD IS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

03-07-09....SSN is finally here

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Of course!you seem to know a lot here in Nampa than my husband who's living here for a lot of years.anyway,gangs are everywhere so Boise is not an exemption,BTW i'm used to it coz i was born and raised in Tondo but in our place there's no gang,but i know a lot of people who are "frat"members,"frating" gutom :lol:

ohhh... I thought Bevs are from Nampa? and she knows the gangs there. heheheee!!! Oh, manilaidaho i know also a lot of people in tondo who are "frat" members...frating durog... :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hey we're getting out of topic now,let's go :ot2:

JoseRizal: How it going? Have you been driving in there? :P I still dont know how to drive properly yet hehehehe. Happy new year to all (late no!) :P

Happy New and Happy birthday to you!

Been learning to drive here. Already drove from Cali to Vegas last New Year. Too bad I wasn't able to meet up with Lorraine and Gemma and nbfsb when I was there. Traffic was so bad and the strip was already closed. BTW, still don't have a US driver's license though. :)

Hey Jose Rizal,i'm also learning how to drive without driver's license yet :P my husband's just teaching me in a big parking lot at Idaho Center,it's fun!!!

Just passed the written driver license exam today pero February pa raw ako pwede mag-actual driving exam tapos mga 6 to 8 months ko pa raw makukuha yung licensya ko dahil dadaan pa raw sa Homeland Security at FBI. Ano ba yan? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Meanwhile wala akong US id na may address. Have to rely on my green card as identification. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Bro try to get a STATE ID. may ssn kana dba? ako study study muna dito, bday gift ng mga inlaws ko driving lesson. sa pinas ok lang maybe bcuz were use to drive there, dito dami new sign na wala sa pinas. hehehehehe

Bevs same requirements. Daraan din daw sa Homeland Security & FBI. Tapos sa Sacramento pa ang processing. DMV din ang nag-iisue. Yung mga kumuha ng state id yung mga walang license. A license is a much better id for practical purposes.

BTW, hinahanap ko yung box ng gamot na dinala ka. Balitaan kita.

kaya ka pala ganyan kasi na offend ka ng sinabi ko sau na maraming gangs dyan. oo nga kahit saan meron gangs. but totoo din naman maraming gangs dyan kesa boise. di ko lang naman gawa gawa ito nasa news at nababsa og nakikita ko . ako din sa pinas may mga kakilala ako mga frat leaders mga drug addict din :blink:

Timeline

kaya ka pala ganyan kasi na offend ka ng sinabi ko sau na maraming gangs dyan. oo nga kahit saan meron gangs. but totoo din naman maraming gangs dyan kesa boise. di ko lang naman gawa gawa ito nasa news at nababsa og nakikita ko . ako din sa pinas may mga kakilala ako mga frat leaders mga drug addict din :blink:

ahahahah,why should i be offended?by you?wish mo lang :whistle: .and i dont care about gangs,all i care is about my family now.so goodluck na lang.

bye :P

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD

This afternoon, while cooking for dinner, I received the magic text from DELBROS:

"Delbros delivers! Please be inform that we are now preparing for dispatch of the visa for MNL 2008 XXX XXX XX.

To track the visa, log in to www.delbros.com. Thank u."

I was in shock for a couple of hours, I think I am still in shock... Now I understand how it feels to be stuck somewhere counting countless days and after those painful days, there is this day that I thought will never come, but my day today became so magical, now I can say, the waiting is all worth it...

I'LL SEE YOU SOON MY JEFF... I AM SUPER EXCITED...

Thanks VJ friends and this thread for keeping me company during the painful waiting days... God bless you all...

Awww...that's a great news, Chloe! So happy for you. Happy trip!

JoseRizal: How it going? Have you been driving in there? :P I still dont know how to drive properly yet hehehehe. Happy new year to all (late no!) :P

Happy New and Happy birthday to you!

Been learning to drive here. Already drove from Cali to Vegas last New Year. Too bad I wasn't able to meet up with Lorraine and Gemma and nbfsb when I was there. Traffic was so bad and the strip was already closed. BTW, still don't have a US driver's license though. :)

Same here, JR, no license yet and still scared to use the interstate but pasasaan ba't aabutin ko rin yan, hahaha!

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD

This afternoon, while cooking for dinner, I received the magic text from DELBROS:

"Delbros delivers! Please be inform that we are now preparing for dispatch of the visa for MNL 2008 XXX XXX XX.

To track the visa, log in to www.delbros.com. Thank u."

I was in shock for a couple of hours, I think I am still in shock... Now I understand how it feels to be stuck somewhere counting countless days and after those painful days, there is this day that I thought will never come, but my day today became so magical, now I can say, the waiting is all worth it...

I'LL SEE YOU SOON MY JEFF... I AM SUPER EXCITED...

Thanks VJ friends and this thread for keeping me company during the painful waiting days... God bless you all...

Congrats Cloe!!! God bless sa trip coming here!

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Thank you guys... I am extremely happy talaga!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

For those who are waiting, I know it is depressing, I even thought this day will never happen, but it did! Yaaayyy!

My visa is out for delivery today, will let know once I received it. Will have to attend the CFO and do few more things before leaving, Jeff is expecting me to finish up everything until tomorrow and fly this weekend yaaayyy... GOD WILLING...

I have a question though, when I filled up forms (I think during the medical), I have written DETROIT since NWA has a direct flight to DETROIT. Now we could not find a cheap flight direct to DETROIT, instead I will need to stop somewhere like San Francisco CA. Will it cause some problems at the POE?

Again thank you guys... God bless!

Congratulations Cloe!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm so glad to see your post that you finally got your visa. If you can't make it this weekend sabay na lang tayo sa next weekend.My flight back to the US is on Jan 17 at NWA din ang airline ko. Yung nga lang Minneapolis ang POE ko :( . Don't worry about the info you wrote in one of the forms during your medical. I wrote Minneapolis in there but my actual POE was LAX. Have a safe trip and Happy Reunion with Jeff!!! :dance:

K1 Timeline

02/26/2007 - Filed I-129F

03/08/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - NOA2

09/10/2007 - Interview

09/13/2007 - Visa Received

12/14/2007 - Flight to USA, POE-LAX

02/22/2008 - Wedding Date

AOS

05/29/2008 - I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox

06/19/2008 - Biometrics

08/25/2008 - Card production ordered

08/30/2008 - Green Card received

ROC

07/15/2010 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

07/19/2010 - NOA1

07/21/2010 - Check cleared

08/11/2010 - Biometrics

08/24/2010 - Card production ordered

08/27/2010 - Approval notice received

08/30/2010 - Green card received

N400 - Naturalization

08/08/2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

08/12/2011 - NOA

08/15/2011 - Check cashed

09/07/2011 - Biometrics

09/09/2011 - Case status update - In line for testing & interview

09/13/2011 - Case status update - Interview scheduled

09/16/2011 - Interview appointment letter received from the mail

10/31/2011 - Test/Interview - Passed

12/07/2011 - In line for Oath Ceremony Scheduling

01/27/2012 - Oath Ceremony

Same here, JR, no license yet and still scared to use the interstate but pasasaan ba't aabutin ko rin yan, hahaha!

If you already know how to drive in the Philippines, maninibago ka talaga sa interstate. Iba ang driving insticts natin. Kaunting mali sigurado aksidente. I know some people (Pilipino) na grabe yung aksidente as in total at reported sa news na no survivors sa crash. Luckily they survived with fractures. I used to drive around North and South Luzon and even North and South Mindanao iba talaga yung freeway dito. You need (driving) skills, bravery and prayers also to go around. :)

Timeline

If you already know how to drive in the Philippines, maninibago ka talaga sa interstate. Iba ang driving insticts natin. Kaunting mali sigurado aksidente. I know some people (Pilipino) na grabe yung aksidente as in total at reported sa news na no survivors sa crash. Luckily they survived with fractures. I used to drive around North and South Luzon and even North and South Mindanao iba talaga yung freeway dito. You need (driving) skills, bravery and prayers also to go around. :)

i never drove in the Philippines but i noticed na ibang iba nga mga drivers dito,kahit malayo pa yung padating na sasakyan they will let it pass,sa tin sisingit at sisingit,pag di ka nakaabante agad bubusinahan ka na tapos para kang nagvivideo game sa dami ng taong tumatawid na dapat iwasan :D

i never drove in the Philippines but i noticed na ibang iba nga mga drivers dito,kahit malayo pa yung padating na sasakyan they will let it pass,sa tin sisingit at sisingit,pag di ka nakaabante agad bubusinahan ka na tapos para kang nagvivideo game sa dami ng taong tumatawid na dapat iwasan :D

Dito kasi average speed sa freeway is 70mph or roughly 120kph at lahat sumusunod. Sa atin average 85kph or 55mph at maraming mabagal pa dun. Dito marami yung aksidente na multi-vehicles kasi mabilis ang takbo ng lahat ng sasakyan. Kaya ingat talaga sa pagmamaneho dito. :)

ahahahah,why should i be offended?by you?wish mo lang :whistle: .and i dont care about gangs,all i care is about my family now.so goodluck na lang.

bye :P

obvoius naman sis. bye bye din :ot2:

tumpak ka dyan bro. kaya cguro ganito sila ka estrikto. so di ka talaga nka kuha permit dyan? ano ba yun gusto mong kunin? worried na tuloy ako kasi soon mag take take na din ako ng written exam :help:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.