2,857 posts in this topic

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey minang,

it has been awhile since i checked on here and i saw you had your visa delivered. Congrats and i am so happy for you :dance::thumbs::) Where is your finally destination BTW?

sorry for such late response. Getting ready for my wife to come here. many things to do....hehe

Have a safe trip :star:

VISA ON HAND!!!!! im leaving on friday!!!! :dance:
Delbros just texted "DELBROS Delivers! Ready for dispatch! Yehey! GOD IS REALLY GOOD!

Yeah, thanks Dphus. We"ll be leaving (w/ my 2 kids) on the 28, sunday. My destination is at San jose, California at my sis's place then after maybe 2 days we will permanently stay at my mom's place at Lathrop, CA. You know, when i got the magic text, my initial reaction is of course super happy but when the days passed i'm more emotional becoz he can't come with, he'll be staying here and he have to wait for his petition. :crying:

for the three musketeers..........

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

how's LA J. Rizal? Hope everything is going well in the states

Well, I'm still adjusting life in the "burbs" as they say. Haven't been much around the big cities like LA, Burbank as I've been busy with the kid.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys! how's everyone? i'm still adjusting with the cold weather and freezing wind chill here. Christmas is almost here :D Happy holidays to everyone.

visa dance again. :dance::dance::dance:

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline

Hi jamesNrei,how're u today?it's snowing here again but not good yet to make a snowman :D .Hope everyone's doing good and also hope tthat his will be a week for those who are waiting for their visa.

visa dance for the 3 great musketeers :dance::dance::dance:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Timeline

hi manilaidaho! i'm doing good here :) no snow but i'm happy as it is already coz my toes are freezing and what more with snow? :wacko: hehehe

i am looking forward to our graduation day! :D

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Timeline
hi manilaidaho! i'm doing good here :) no snow but i'm happy as it is already coz my toes are freezing and what more with snow? :wacko: hehehe

i am looking forward to our graduation day! :D

nice that ur also doing good :thumbs:looking forward on our graduation too :dance::dance::dance:

Maligayang Pasko sa lahat!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys! i just received the magic text! :thumbs:

itll truly be a merry christmas for me and my family! (pero malamang next year na nila madedeliver yung visa)

thanks for all your support!

dalawa nalang, graduation na!

sayaw sayaw ulit!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

3 months din ako naghintay.... :devil:

2008-12-22 19:18:37 SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT DISTRIBUTION CENTER

2008-12-22 10:56:11 SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

2008-09-22 15:57:46 SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY

again, thank you sa inyong lahat! merry christmas! :thumbs:

Timeline

jaser, congrats bro! yehey. what a wonderful christmas present! :D

two to go yahoo!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Status

jaser.......................................K3.......................9/19....................9/23.................................................9/22................T (12/22)

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................U

tedjen....................................K3.......................------....................------...................-------....................11/21.................U

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19...................8/20.................10/03......................9/08.................11/17

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17.................11/20

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................11/21

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19...................8/20..................10/14......................9/04.................11/21

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31......................9/23.................11/22

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................11/24

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26.................11/25

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05.................10/31...............,......9/17.................11/28

zarjo2524.............................F2A......................8/21..............................................?.............................8/21.................11/30

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18.................12/02

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27.................12/02

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................12/05

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26................12/06

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................12/06

dphus.....................................K3.......................9/19....................9/24.................10/28.....................9/22.................12/06

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01...................10/10......................9/22................12/15

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26................12/16

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status

Candidates for award/s this coming graduation day! :lol:

Heartthrob (young at heart) award - J. Rizal! :jest::jest::jest:

marathon award - nangunguna na si bevs eh kaso nadapa! who wants to overthrow her? hmmm lol

1st Runner Up Marathon - Maileen_Bernis (di pa siya nakaalis puro marathon na ang isip tuloy nakalimutan niya mag-CFO! :rofl:

pioneer award - zarjo

legend award -Ria

lobster award - Rachel

bangus award - jaser

cheeseburger award - kungakoikaw

techie geek award - Pinglocalhostess

Mrs. award - trinidad-lohner

brainchild (oc oc) award - jamesNrei (founder ba?! lol)

kikay award -pretty_mommy

juvenile (Baby face) award- nbfsb

Pasaway Award - Christian's Gem

Persistence Award - Minang (2x a week sa embassy!)

Unique (best cheeseburger dancer) award - dphus ( he's the only american here; after doing the cheeseburger dance their visa was issued)

Kabute award - nickoftime

Kodak award - bevs

Tamporista (by request :P ) award - grace_2274

Best Dancer award - ManilaIdaho

Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko award - jeffcloe

Maria Clara award (mahiyain kasi) - waitinginvain

Saling kit award - tedjen

Kintab award - ShineK

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Pre, Congrats.

La pa rin yung Bonuan namin ni Rei. Dami bangus dito pero la galing Bonuan! :P

PS Sabi ko sa iyo ikaw ang susunod.

TO THE DYNAMIC DUO, DARATING DIN YUNG SA INYO!!!

ISA PANG LUCKY CHEESEBURGER AT VISA DANCE SA DYNAMIC DUO!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Pre, Congrats.

La pa rin yung Bonuan namin ni Rei. Dami bangus dito pero la galing Bonuan! :P

PS Sabi ko sa iyo ikaw ang susunod.

San Miguel Beer din ang dami! Minsan mag-one for the road tayo! Sama na natin di si dphus :P

dphus - you're welcome for a round of beer with me and jaser! :)

Timeline

Congrats Bro! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Almost graduation day ^_^

--------------------------------------------

hi guys! i just received the magic text! :thumbs:

itll truly be a merry christmas for me and my family! (pero malamang next year na nila madedeliver yung visa)

thanks for all your support!

dalawa nalang, graduation na!

sayaw sayaw ulit!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

hi everybody, sorry di masyadong nka visit dito nag loloko kasi tong laptop ko cuz of FS, walang iyang tong FS natoo dami virus. anyway congrats ulit sa mga nag ka visa na at sa may mga magic text na. for those whose in wait i wish that soon u will be able to get those magic text, it would be a very nice x-mas for u guys.

Cleo and tedjen keep the faith.

I was busy the for couple days, gift wrapping and also my son 3rd bday. and gess keep snowing here at Idaho, its been a week now snow still not melted, when my son first seen it he called it sugar, ang saya, tawa lang ako ng tawa, :lol::lol::lol: . his pretty good in adjusting the weather here, than me, im i cannot control my hands shaking with the cold inside our house grrrtttt :no: but anak ko dios ko kahit matulog pa sya walang saplot ok lang...

Anyway ADVANECE MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF US AND MAY THE LORD SHOWER US THE BLESSING WE ARE LONGING FOR. WE HAVE ALL A BLESSED MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW NEW.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.