jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Got magic text from delbros, 7:39 pm

Delbros delivers!!!pls be informed that we are now preparing to dispatch the visa XXXXXXXXXXXXX. tO track the visa u may log on to www.delbros.com

whewwwwwwwww......thank you guys...........cant explain what i felt right now!!! all i know i feel like im in heaven!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

kungakoikaw......im dancing with you...teeee-heee :yes: ----sana kami dn dumating na visa...teeee---heee-:lol::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Delbros delivers!!!pls be informed that we are now preparing to dispatch the visa XXXXXXXXXXXXX. tO track the visa u may log on to www.delbros.com

whewwwwwwwww......thank you guys...........cant explain what i felt right now!!! all i know i feel like im in heaven!!!!

kungakoikaw......im dancing with you...teeee-heee :yes: ----sana kami dn dumating na visa...teeee---heee-:lol::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance:

thank you talag pie, dont worry youll be in my prayers,

pinglocalhostess- thank din sayu- congrats!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

LET'S CELEBRATE!!! finally girl,i'm really so happy for you! now i will miss you especially when u bug or buzz me on ym :lol: .that's your best early birthday gift ever!

Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

maaga pala ang pa cheeseburger mo kungakoikaw, pwede double cheeseburger? :) congrats!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

kungakoikaw: Bilis naman mag-impake hehe.

jamesnrei: Gimmick kayo ng mom mo?

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Timeline

LET'S CELEBRATE!!! finally girl,i'm really so happy for you! now i will miss you especially when u bug or buzz me on ym :lol: .that's your best early birthday gift ever!

lolaaaaaaaaaa, ikaw na sunud im sure!!! thank you so much sa pakikinig mo sa mga daing ko, hahahahha kaya love kita eh

happy talaga ako kasi advance gift to sa birthday ko!!!!

i love you lola, you know i think of you kahit ano pa mangyari

jamesNrei- salamat, CONGRATS din sayu, yaan mo gawa kita ng masarap na cheeseburger!!! hahahaha,

Timeline

lolaaaaaaaaaa, ikaw na sunud im sure!!! thank you so much sa pakikinig mo sa mga daing ko, hahahahha kaya love kita eh

happy talaga ako kasi advance gift to sa birthday ko!!!!

i love you lola, you know i think of you kahit ano pa mangyari

jamesNrei- salamat, CONGRATS din sayu, yaan mo gawa kita ng masarap na cheeseburger!!! hahahaha,

ahahaha....of course love din kita that's why whenever u need somebody to talk to,i'lll always be available for you.promise me this time that you'll take care both of your health ok?i want u to be happy and be with him for a long long time.i wish you all the good luck and happiness in the world.

miss seeing you girl! have a nice and a safe trip! call na si mr.M so he'll know the good news ;)

take care and may our good Lord bless the 2 of you always :)

Timeline

pinglocalhostess, nope coz she wants me to study :( she went to a parlor earlier today to have her hair curled but it was a disaster!!! lol...she'll be going to another parlor tom.

kungakoikaw, i will wait for your cheeseburger! :) naku i haven't pack my stuff yet. i ate my pasalubong already. lol :)

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Timeline
pinglocalhostess, nope coz she wants me to study :( she went to a parlor earlier today to have her hair curled but it was a disaster!!! lol...she'll be going to another parlor tom.

kungakoikaw, i will wait for your cheeseburger! :) naku i haven't pack my stuff yet. i ate my pasalubong already. lol :)

sure girl, ill make one, for you,

hey i ate some of my pasalubong too, nakupu lagot ako sa ate ko...waaaaaaaaa.

naubos ko na merinque at biscocho...hahahahhaha...

maybe ill get more tommorrow...

more more, visa coming .....

Timeline

Disaster? How? Tsk tsk...Refund! Well im sure you memorized the book already hehe.

I sent you a PM. *wicked grin* *almost barfed*

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

Timeline

kungakoikaw & godismystrength congrats! WOW it's nice to see you guys dance for the visa hahaha! At least we know the waiting is really worth it.

I am the last person I think who were required to have DOCUMENT VERIFICATION before they waived it hahaha!

My fiance` has been calling and I also emailed them. When my fiance` called he was told that my DV was done Nov 7.

When they replied on my email, they said that they started reviewing my case Nov 10... I am having a feeling that I will need to wait for all of you guys first before I get my visa ayyyyy! Whenever you get your visa IT IS MY HAPPINESS coz it only means I AM GETTING THERE one step at the time, hehehe

:) Oftentimes I asked my self bakit sumabit pa ako sa DV, but now I can perfectly understand why... Kasi pala there's a reason for everything :)

God bless you all... Imagine nyo na lang how happy I am pag naubos na itong list na waiting for visa, hahaha last kc ako for sure ehehehe!

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Timeline
FYI: Jose Rizal is the only GUY here. lol :) frequently mistaken by many. Jose Rizal is a HE.

jamesnrie: I think M@c is a dude too. Study... study hard.... i know you'll do great. I can smell a medical geek *giggles*. :P

PING babae po ako yayyyyyyy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timeline

Oh #######! Sorry, I think i missread a post between you, kungakoikaw and minang. Its kungakoikaw thats a dude pala. :)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...244&st=1215

post# 1230

Timeline
pinglocalhostess i think all are girls here except for manny the man (aka J. Rizal)! :P Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.