jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
sa mga naghihintay din, let's just hope and pray na dumating na visa natin.

Hi prettymommy! I'm new here! I was interviewed Sept.26,2008 DV-NSO-Sept 29,2008 USEM rcv my DV-Oct.28,2008 (went to USEM personally Nov. 3,2008 told me at window X that my DV is there already) Nov.5 went to USEM again and told that my case is under review and itsfor approval of visa na kse wala na daw akong pending. Nov. 10,2008 went back to window X again it's under review, today Nov 13 window X again it's still under review. Haaaay! I can's help myself cry kse my twin sister was interviewed Oct.14,2008 she got a txt from Delbros one day after her interview, we have the same petitioner and my case has no problem. My sisters case has little problem but her consul didnt even bother ask. What can you say guys! pls Reply. I need your reply.

HI sis.. i was also interviewed last Sept. 26.. but my DV from NSO was forwarded in USEM last OCt 20. What kind of Visa are u applying? i just wonder why u have the same petitioner?

Hi prettymommy! I'm new here! I was interviewed Sept.26,2008 DV-NSO-Sept 29,2008 USEM rcv my DV-Oct.28,2008 (went to USEM personally Nov. 3,2008 told me at window X that my DV is there already) Nov.5 went to USEM again and told that my case is under review and itsfor approval of visa na kse wala na daw akong pending. Nov. 10,2008 went back to window X again it's under review, today Nov 13 window X again it's still under review. Haaaay! I can's help myself cry kse my twin sister was interviewed Oct.14,2008 she got a txt from Delbros one day after her interview, we have the same petitioner and my case has no problem. My sisters case has little problem but her consul didnt even bother ask. What can you say guys! pls Reply. I need your reply.

HI sis.. i was also interviewed last Sept. 26.. but my DV from NSO was forwarded in USEM last OCt 20. What kind of Visa are u applying? i just wonder why u have the same petitioner? THey allow pala personal follow up? i didnt know that. Wait na lang sis... kahit anong gawin natin sila pa rin may hawak. May mas nauna pa sa atin na nag aantay ng mas matagal.

yeah you're right, all we have to do is just WAIT. he he. My visa is F1. My mother is our petitioner who is a US citizen, it's a long process, she petitioned us 1993. Where do you live, are you within metro manila? if so, why dont you bother to go to USEM and follow up your visa?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

wow this is new, it means we can go straight to embassy to ask what the status of our visa? how you do that? please share, thanks

you have the same petitioner? you mean you and your twin will marry the same guy? amazing!!! what a lucky guy!!!!

No! My mom is our petitioner, she's a US citizen, our category is F1-unmarried sons/daughter... My sis paid her DV two weeks before her interview, but mine i paid after my interview becoz i dont have any idea about this DV thing so maybe the reason of all the delays is this DV. Haaay!

were confused, you sholud change your category that you put here, its says K1,

anyway Goodluck, hope youll have good news soon, were all in the same boat here,

( i really thought you were k1 with one guy, i wish to be that guy) joke joke joke!!!

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk::lol:

Timeline

HI sis.. i was also interviewed last Sept. 26.. but my DV from NSO was forwarded in USEM last OCt 20. What kind of Visa are u applying? i just wonder why u have the same petitioner?

HI sis.. i was also interviewed last Sept. 26.. but my DV from NSO was forwarded in USEM last OCt 20. What kind of Visa are u applying? i just wonder why u have the same petitioner? THey allow pala personal follow up? i didnt know that. Wait na lang sis... kahit anong gawin natin sila pa rin may hawak. May mas nauna pa sa atin na nag aantay ng mas matagal.

yeah you're right, all we have to do is just WAIT. he he. My visa is F1. My mother is our petitioner who is a US citizen, it's a long process, she petitioned us 1993. Where do you live, are you within metro manila? if so, why dont you bother to go to USEM and follow up your visa?

Hi sis .. im 45 minutes away from Manila... y plane nga lang :lol:

Timeline

ngekk! you have no choice but to use a phone! by the way can i have your timeline?

Timeline

ngekk! you have no choice but to use a phone! by the way can i have your timeline?

hello, im thinkin if they allow us K1 to go there personally to make fallow up, what do you think? what the reason you tell the guard in order they will let you in? im thinkin to visit embassy tommorrow, if possible we can do like what you did,

Timeline

hello, im thinkin if they allow us K1 to go there personally to make fallow up, what do you think? what the reason you tell the guard in order they will let you in? im thinkin to visit embassy tommorrow, if possible we can do like what you did,

just show your appointment letter with the pink slip to the guard. They only accept follow-ups from 1-2 pm

Timeline

go to Window X, a fat lady,mestiza is not that nice, another lady whose payat is kinda nice

Timeline
Hey I have a news, I let my sis call the 1909# for any update. According to her, the person from the call center said that there is still no DOCS verification from NSO. #######. she was asked what other documents was received. Of course I have none. she also asked when was the last touched by Consul and she said Sept. 26. what the hell. Embassy say DV from NSO arrived Oct. 17 and in Call center it hasnt arrived yet? Why would they let people call the call center for an UPDATE if they dont even give update to cases in call center? They told her to call again after TWO WEEKS???????? this is so annoying, frustrating, depressing, stressing and disgusting etc!!!

You know it doesn't make sense calling at 1909..,they don't know what is happening in our case. you could just call or visit usem personally.I do visit twice a week at window x to follow up my visa.They give you an update regarding your inquiry.

Timeline
jamesNrei Hi sis.. Ung sa akin lang.. parang nanloloko lang naman ung Call center eh. They charge very expensive rate for every call you make then they will give you false information? They are just a real money making business. How many people ung naloloko nila everyday who wants to know status of their application? nakakaloka talaga.

I have good news for all you vjers! The USEM will not accept any appointments for Med/Interview by NOV/DEC, they will accept appointment by JAN/09. ....maybe becoz of the backlog and loaded for two months

Timeline

just show your appointment letter with the pink slip to the guard. They only accept follow-ups from 1-2 pm

Thank you girl, i might visit embassy tommorrow, well try to call first thing in the morning, if we dont hear anything good news, maybe embassy misses me, hope not, hahahaha, i hope they get tired of me, and release my visa,

goodluck on your case, i know how it feels, its good thing to hear that theyre not accepting interview and med, this Nov. and Dec. but its not good to those who are waiting to be interviewed.

oh well, it is what it is,

thanks for all the infos you shared here.

Hi, I've been reading posts here for quite sometime and i just want to share my case with everybody. I had my interview September 22, 2008. I paid Data Verification August 20, 2008, Documents forwarded to NSO for DV Sept. 1, 2008, documents returned to USEM Oct. 10, 2008.

My husband calls USEM everyweek for updates, today after numerous attempts he was able to talk with Lorraine. Lorraine informed my husband that they are so backed up the Consul Officers are reviewing visa application with Referral Dates Oct. 13, 14, 15 and my referral date is Oct. 27. 2008.. The referal date is when the file is referred to the desk of the officer for approval. She told hubby to call back next Thursday or Friday for more updates.

Anyone who has the same timeline as mine?

my visa application was with the consul last oct 27 for review.

well, let's just wait na lang, case to case basis naman kasi ang visa processing nila, depende na rin sa bilis or bagal ng consul.

Timeline

well, let's just wait na lang, case to case basis naman kasi ang visa processing nila, depende na rin sa bilis or bagal ng consul.

I hope and pray all consuls would give credit to those who are waiting for so long becoz what i've heard, these consuls were already preparing for them to spend thanksgiving this nov. 22 with their family in US,sana tapusin muna nla mga pending! hmmp!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

where did the information that USEM won't be interviewing this NOV & DEC? my cousin also under family based petition received her appointment letter w/ date of interview dec 9.. so if that information is correct, she wouldn't be interviewed even w/ a schedule already ?

another question, san po malalaman yung referral date?

can we go to USEM to make ff up even w/o the pink slip? receipt ng delbros lng natirang paper skin...

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.