MJ3lasvegas

MEDICAL AND INTREVIEW EXPERIENCE

45 posts in this topic

after waiting for any good news yesterday and countless calls to USEM (with failed attempts to talk to grace or lorraine)..

DELBROS texted last night!!!! my visa is for diapatch!!

:dancing: wooohoooo!!! :dancing:

just when i thought things seem to be slow and i'll be stuck for the next 2months..

i know this may sound silly but YES, i did cry..hahahaha..i mean who would not? ^_^ with all the stress this whole thing is giving me, i can't even sleep not thinking about it! :pop:

finally, i can relax knowing my visa is on it's way!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
after waiting for any good news yesterday and countless calls to USEM (with failed attempts to talk to grace or lorraine)..

just when i thought things seem to be slow and i'll be stuck for the next 2months..

i know this may sound silly but YES, i did cry..hahahaha..i mean who would not? ^_^ with all the stress this whole thing is giving me, i can't even sleep not thinking about it! :pop:

I understand the feeling, I did the same thing when I got a text from delbros..Congrats..

anyways, we'll be at Vegas this 22nd to 28th..when is your flight again?might be back on Nov. 14 if my cousin will meet me at California.

02-16-06- met online

07-20-07- first visit to phils

07-26-07-engagement

07-28-07- back to US

09-14-07- submitted I-129F

09-25-07- NOA1

10-25-07 -NOA2

11-01-07- My fiance got a letter from NVC that within 2 weeks Manila Consulate will send my Packet

11-20-07- Date of my Packet, actually the real one was earlier but it was sent somewhere, good thing my Fiance arrived to spent Thanksgiving day in Phils and we checked the status in Embassy.

11-23-07- Medical though the exact date was Nov. 29..

12-06-07- Interview

12-16-07- Visa in hand

01-16-98- Attended CFO

01-18-08- Arrived in USA , POE-Guam

03-16-08- Wedding

AOS

04-17-08- Submitted the AOS

04-24-08- NOA

05-13-08- Biometrics

05-27-08- Transferred to California

06-14-08- EAD card received

07-21-08- Date of AOS approval but got the letter July 24

No Interview, No RFE and Additional Vaccination( just used the SLEC medical docs)

07-22-08- Date of Permanent REsident CARd , got it July 29

07-31-08- apply for SSN

08-05-08-SSN delivery

01-12-09- First day of work(Thanks to Marielle and Mario)

I understand the feeling, I did the same thing when I got a text from delbros..Congrats..

anyways, we'll be at Vegas this 22nd to 28th..when is your flight again?might be back on Nov. 14 if my cousin will meet me at California.

i was gonna leave on the 24th of november but if i get my visa this week, i might as well leave earlier just so to avoid the busy thanksgiving weekend. i'm thinking 11th of november..and if by chance i can secure a flight schedule that day, and you'll be bound for vegas on the 14th, well i guess i owe you a box of otap (i know, i did promise i'll handcarry it..so YES, i will bring your otap). i'll PM you before i leave so you could hit me back when i'm there..

i checked the status of my visa through DELBROS and this is what i got..

Waybill number:MNL2008********

DATE & TIME DESCRIPTION

2008-10-21 00:26:53 SHIPMENT OUT FOR DELIVERY

2008-10-20 18:40:04 SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT DISTRIBUTION CENTER

2008-10-03 16:24:17 SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY

am i looking at a visa delivery today? or tomorrow..??? :unsure:

i need to know from your experiences, i have tons of errands lined up and needs to be done, but i can't seem to do anything coz i don't wanna leave the house thinking the delivery man from delbros might arrive..

WOW SIS, OTHER GOOD NEWS FOR US, MEANS THEY ARE WORKING NOW, WELL WE ALL YOUR VJ'S FAMILY IS SO HAPPY FOR YOU. START PACKING AND I HOPE MORE GOOD NEWS TO COME ESP FOR US WHO STILL ON WAIT. CONGRATS SIS, THIS WEEK IS FULL OF GOOD NEWS, GO VISA GO VISA GO DELBROS.

:dance:congratspurpflwr24.gif:thumbs:

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

WOW SIS, OTHER GOOD NEWS FOR US, MEANS THEY ARE WORKING NOW, WELL WE ALL YOUR VJ'S FAMILY IS SO HAPPY FOR YOU. START PACKING AND I HOPE MORE GOOD NEWS TO COME ESP FOR US WHO STILL ON WAIT. CONGRATS SIS, THIS WEEK IS FULL OF GOOD NEWS, GO VISA GO VISA GO DELBROS.

thanks bevs..

indeed i'm sooo happy but it pains me to know that there were some who were interviewed before i was and still waiting for their visa. :unsure: i continue to hope that you guys will eventually get your visas soon, my prayers will be with you.

and who knows, this week may be full of good news for all of us!! :thumbs:

Edited by MJ3lasvegas

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i checked the status of my visa through DELBROS and this is what i got..

Waybill number:MNL2008********

DATE & TIME DESCRIPTION

2008-10-21 00:26:53 SHIPMENT OUT FOR DELIVERY

2008-10-20 18:40:04 SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT DISTRIBUTION CENTER

2008-10-03 16:24:17 SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY

am i looking at a visa delivery today? or tomorrow..??? :unsure:

i need to know from your experiences, i have tons of errands lined up and needs to be done, but i can't seem to do anything coz i don't wanna leave the house thinking the delivery man from delbros might arrive..

better stay at home and wait for your visa, its more exciting if you're the first one who will see the delivery guy of dv..or if you are really busy you leave the paper that dv gave to you at the embassy with your ID..

02-16-06- met online

07-20-07- first visit to phils

07-26-07-engagement

07-28-07- back to US

09-14-07- submitted I-129F

09-25-07- NOA1

10-25-07 -NOA2

11-01-07- My fiance got a letter from NVC that within 2 weeks Manila Consulate will send my Packet

11-20-07- Date of my Packet, actually the real one was earlier but it was sent somewhere, good thing my Fiance arrived to spent Thanksgiving day in Phils and we checked the status in Embassy.

11-23-07- Medical though the exact date was Nov. 29..

12-06-07- Interview

12-16-07- Visa in hand

01-16-98- Attended CFO

01-18-08- Arrived in USA , POE-Guam

03-16-08- Wedding

AOS

04-17-08- Submitted the AOS

04-24-08- NOA

05-13-08- Biometrics

05-27-08- Transferred to California

06-14-08- EAD card received

07-21-08- Date of AOS approval but got the letter July 24

No Interview, No RFE and Additional Vaccination( just used the SLEC medical docs)

07-22-08- Date of Permanent REsident CARd , got it July 29

07-31-08- apply for SSN

08-05-08-SSN delivery

01-12-09- First day of work(Thanks to Marielle and Mario)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you are in manila... then tomorrow you'll get it. Down south like cebu or davao. That'll take 2-3 days. If you live in provincial areas, it'll take longer. :) But no worries, it'll get to you. Congrats! ;)

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

DELBROS just called to confirm my address..they said i should wait today since my visa is scheduled for delivery.

funny thing is, i waited for it yesterday..hmp! <_<

i was suppose to attend CFO and PDOS today when i got the visa yesterday since the SMEF-COW cebu schedules only MWF. well, i guess i have to do it this friday instead..

I GOT MY VISA!!!

just when i was about to leave for mani/pedi, the delbros guy arrived.

not the typical delivery guy look, lol..

he wasn't in uniform so i was kinda like..who can this guy be? :huh:

he even mispronounced my name which was kinda funny.. ^_^

then he pulled out a thick package from his bag..

and OMG! all i could say was..

are you from delbros?

he answered me back,

i have your visa maam..

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

i was stunned for a moment..he was giving me some instructions on some stuffs but i just can't manage to understand since i was too overwhelmed on the fact that my VISA has finally arrived!! at long last!! it's here!!!

god is good!!

Edited by MJ3lasvegas

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.