SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hmmm....keep wondering whether to get the flu jab.....will see what hubby says :rolleyes:

Hey JaEnglish...he is too cute :wub:

Jax - your baby girls is so adorable :wub:

We got our flu shots last Saturday. Kasier had a drive-thru clinic. Damien and I just drove up, rolled up our sleeves then stuck our arms outta the window....it was funny.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
JG..i love him too..DIRTY DANCING,.1 of my favorites...love his song She's like the wind...

I feel the sameabout my girls names

We watched this in Kingston last weekend. First time Evans seen it...he loved it.

Lita, Kashi just washed Blue Lagoon the 1st time the other day..i was watching it and Dirty Dancing since i was like 8

I watched the Blue Lagoon too...first time in 20 years. My daughter's favorite movie is Dirty Dancing. She bought a 2009 Dirty Dancing calender today :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Shem (wavin)

ahhahaa..she did :)..hows her toe ? did they bind it with the other one?

Marie so how did it go? did u get married? :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
right, we are talking about jamaican men right?.....LOL

i will look in Sams Club...

I thought it was the same for all men. LMAO Maybe there's something I should know to then. Really, I could care less about a ring. To me it's not really necessary. It's the commitment that means everything. So JA men are able to save for a ring and others are not.

Damien and I purchased cheap wedding bands the day before we got married. Then he bought me wedding ring for our first anniversary. Not a traditional ring...that's why I love it even more. We're so non-traditional.

Timeline
Hey Shem (wavin)

She's good...another appointment this week. It didn't stop her from shopping.

Timeline
Hey Shem (wavin)

She's good...another appointment this week. It didn't stop her from shopping.

of course not.. :no:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

Good Morning Dear God;

Please bless our VJ family. Lord, thank you for showering Chris and Kim with your blessing on the birth of their baby girl. I ask that you watch over those who will following in their footsteps, bless them too. Lord, continue to help us deal with hour burdens, help us to get rid of the load Lord, help us to toss the load aside. Lord, please help those that are not feeling well and we pray for a speedy recovery. All these things we pray to you Dear God. Amen.

Sunny, don't laugh when you call me this morning. My voice has gone from sounding like Barry White to Mickey Mouse

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

You dont do a thing, he will probably be tired, excited, overwhelmed and scared all at the same time. Has he ever been on a plane? you settle him in ,feed him, show him the house, run him a bath and then welcome your new husband :thumbs:

Haaaaaa seems like yesterday when Marcel got here. The plane ride didn't phase him at all, maybe it's because I was sitting next to him. My sister and friends decorated the house. All he wanted to see was the bed. I have a california king bed and my bedroom set is absoulutely beautiful. That's all he wanted to see was the bed room. He took off his shoes ran and jumped on the bed (damn near missed). After he did that, he said, now, I'm at home. He wanted to try Popeyes Chicken as his first American meal...tasted it said..."u musah mad...a dis dem call fry chicken".... We unpacked the ackee, fish and breadfruit. He took a shower. I put my son to sleep by the time I came back in the room Marcel was knocked out. The next day I took him to Costco and his friends were calling him like crazy. He was amazed at the size of the store. Nothing else surprised him.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Has anyone heard from "MOMMY2B"...I wonder if she had her little girl yet.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We got our flu shots last Saturday. Kasier had a drive-thru clinic. Damien and I just drove up, rolled up our sleeves then stuck our arms outta the window....it was funny.

Wow!! I remember being suprised when the pharmacy made a drive up window - you can do anything at the drive thru now!!! :blush:

Good Morning Dear God;

Please bless our VJ family. Lord, thank you for showering Chris and Kim with your blessing on the birth of their baby girl. I ask that you watch over those who will following in their footsteps, bless them too. Lord, continue to help us deal with hour burdens, help us to get rid of the load Lord, help us to toss the load aside. Lord, please help those that are not feeling well and we pray for a speedy recovery. All these things we pray to you Dear God. Amen.

Sunny, don't laugh when you call me this morning. My voice has gone from sounding like Barry White to Mickey Mouse

Amen - thanks Lawny.

Everyone sing M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e...Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse........ :rofl:

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is having a good monday morning. blech!

I am so stressed about all this mess! I got that RFE on my DS230 and then my mom sent me an email today that I got something else from NVC in the mail. Im super stressed because I have no clue what it could be unless its another RFE..but wouldnt they have sent that with the other one?

I talked to NVC this morning and they didnt mention anything??

:crying:

Pray for me! I cant do this much longer. I am so so so stressed!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.