rahi

nvc online payment

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hi,

i got the iin number and i want to pay the billls online.

1] when is the best time to pay online, i dont want to rely on AVC because its lagging behind.

can i ask any live representative at nvc and ask them whether my bills are generated or not.

2] we are using a lawyer so we dont have to send the ds3032 form,

we will be directly getting both the i864 bill and iv fee bill to the lawyer.

are both of them generated at the same time for us or do they first generate the i 864 bill and then generate the iv fee bill.

any answers will be greatly helpful.

thank you,

hi,

1] when is the best time to pay online, i dont want to rely on AVC because its lagging behind.

can i ask any live representative at nvc and ask them whether my bills are generated or not.

I paid online, dont see a difference for time of payment - really no need to ask live rep as you will get confirmation

yes correct in a sense, you still have to sign and make sure you send lawyer copy of confirmation of payment to NVC as we did this

are both of them generated at the same time for us or do they first generate the i 864 bill and then generate the iv fee bill.

trying to recall (````mind blurred by too much paperwork~~~~~ ) you pay both bills at same log in, but they are separate invoices and will get confirm on both just make sure you check that you want confirmation by email

Cheer and godspeed!

thank you,

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
hi,

thank you,

1. You have to wait until the NVC says they have generated the bills, whether it's the IVR or a live rep. If you pay them ahead of time, the payment may not go through.

2. You DO have to submit DS-3032 because you have to choose who your agent will be. If you want your lawyer to receive all correspondence from the NVC then you fill out the DS-3032 with his info and either mail it or e-mail it to the NVC.

Both bills are not generated at the same time. The AOS bill is generated when the NVC assigns you a case number and the IV bill is generated after they process the DS-3032.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

It really seems that the 3032 is tied to the IV bill. There are a couple of us who saw that when NVC indicated that the 3032 was acknowledged (not just received as that's an auto-response, but actually processed) that the IV bill was generated and available to pay online.

For me it was coincidental with the AOS bill going from "pending" to "paid" online.

We had to wait to get our invoice number before we could check online and since they weren't giving the numbers out on the phone, we had to wait for the paper to arrive. When that happened, we paid the AOS ($70) bill. Two days later it went to PAID. The day before (w/o my knowledge) my husband received an email from NVC indicating that they had processed the 3032. So later in the afternon after I saw the AOS bill was paid, the IV bill went online.

Anyway, we did the 3032 by email.

Ditch the lawyer. Save yourself the $$.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.