bevs

my lucky day at USEM.

32 posts in this topic

my love life was neber been that lucky at first, i been to alot of sacifice, been to alot of hurt, been fool and been look down. but those things never stop me from believing that one day i will found the man i want to spent ly life with. i just realize that my past relatonship is charm, cuz of what happened i got the chance to know alex and be with alex now and the most important thing to have our fruit of our love our son James. I thank God for all the life expreinced i had, it made me the person who i am now. thank LORD for guiding me.

its all my visa Journey

i guess most of u here able the read my horrible expreinced at St. Lukes. now u will be reading my EASIEST expreinced in USEM.

sept. 18 was our schedule, my mom and little bro walk with me to the embassy with james, i was carrying around 7-10 kilos documents in my other hand bag, plus my son who is 16 kilos. :crying: and i am just 44 kilos :wacko: . we arrived there around 5:45 am security tols us to stay near the waiting shed, i was keep mourmouring, " Lord please dont leave me" i got this teary eyes :crying: while ill keep talking to Him , but i dont want to to let it flow cuz im afraid that my make up will be ruined :blush: . but ofcourse before that mylove of mu life called me and wish me luck, i know he is more scared than me. my mom in law is the most supportive one in the family, she kept of calling me. i told her not to call me anyway cuz were not allowed to bring cellphones inside the embassy. so anyway the serucity finally called us, my heart is alreading pumping look like i will have a heart attact that day, when i went to the line i feel something that i cannot explain what, all i know my tears flow while my mom give me a kiss for good luck mom ask what wrong i said nothing im ok. ( i wont write here what are those things they asked me cuz i guess it same as other who posted the expreinced here hope u dont mine i will just write what happen to us during the interview).

we were at the blue chair already, not knowing i need to fill up papers for my son ds 156 i didnt know his included w/that no here told me :angry: but its ok, so i got number after that, i didnt know i will be called first before those people who had the number first before me, i was amaze, i was thinking we will done around noon cuz of the papers i fill up for my son. i brought 2 big mentos for my kulit son so he will behave and wont be lukit that much. after 30 minutes of waiting till i got my number 5014 i was called for finger scanning, silly son i have he also wanted to do it. we seated back and after 20 minutes of it i was called for the pre screening, i was like oh GOD this is so fast, so i grab my son chain and carry my 7-10 kilos bag, went to w 24 shes a nice lady she greeted me hi first and i said hello and goog monring mom, i thought she will asked me bunch of docz, but she only asked for the most important papers they want the supporting of affidavit, nbi our BC and also pictures, but she never asked me for my proof of relationship which is i will love to hand so my bag will be not heavy as it is, but she never. she asked me alot of question but its all ok, weird that she asked me if im will be bringing my son with me, i was like yes maam he father is my petitioner she said did he had his medical exam? i said yes mom we been done together with our medical, his papers is not with us, hmmmm! :angry: i was like again st. lukes is giving me burden. but she let this girl look for james papers, all i thought that this people think me and my son have same family named the reason they didnt seen my son paers at first. my number was been at the window for around 20 minutes before she called other number, after that i seated on blue chair near the consul windows. im observing this w44 who seem very fast window i seen, other window was so slow to call numbers but this window seem like a chicken who lays eggs. i was like wow wonder what the consul just asked to this applicant, realy it just about 2 minutes and they are done. i was praying hope i will go to that window, when i uttered it in my mind my number flushed on the board w44, i was shocked but i was happy and i guess ill be having a heart attct now. :wacko: anyway we seated beside the door, i told my son to behave or else i will poke his butt, :devil: then its out turn, shes is so pretty american young lady, kind of chubby but still sexy. she said hi and i said good morning mom, she saw my son and she asked my son " what is your name? how old are u? my son was chewing candy the reason he didnt able to say it clear, the pretty consul just smile. then my turn. shes asked me about my passed relationship why it didnt work out so i told her the truth but of course not in details from what really happened, i just simply said "it didnt worked" why? " cuz he had so many gilrs that include me" :blink: she smile again. she is more concern about how alex got his USC and how so i told her by his parents. she also amaze about how long we been together, she said quite long. she is typing on the computer then told asked me are this little boy going with u i said yes mom he is our son, why he donthave his papers here, i said mom we had the medical together, i dont really why his papers is not here yet,

( i only see my passport so shes is really telling the truth. ). she said maybe st. lukes didint forward it yet, when i heard it i was kind of freaking already. then she said ok just be seated outside and wait for u name to be called thank u! hmmm! no congrats! huhuhuhu. again my heart was kind of afraid, i dont know whats going on i dont know if we passed or not. my hands is so cold, keep mourmouring that hope everything went fine. after 20 minutes id seatin my name was called on w37 the guy gave me a form white for delbros payment , pink slip with white paper check was need james angelo passport and medical result. hmmm i was like where is my son papers then? i was mad, but i pay the delivery visa fee first i pay 500 for both i told the delbros i already pay the DV a month ago. so i went back at the w37 and he asked me where is the DV fee, i said sir can u please look it out there at my papers i gave the receipt at w24, they finally he found it, but i asked him about my son papers, i said sir what should i do now? do i need to go to the slec to asked where is my son papers he said its ok the slec will forward it here. hmmm. well after that we went back to the hotel. take a walk my son said mommy im tired, i said its ok baby, were near now. i grab my phone got 24 miss call hahahahaha one for my mom and rest if from my mother in law. so i give them a ring and they called me back. anyway i was done around 9:10 am at the USEM.

since im worried about james stuff i went to SLEC. i asked the wF about it now they are nice to me. hahahahaha. the lady said tehy already forwarded james result last Sept 9 and mine was SEpt 8, they are crazy they know his my son why they didint forward it the same day. but anyway atleast i have comfirmation that James papers is just there at the USEM, they just really thought that we have same family name, whuch is not cuz his bringing his dad family name.

sept. 19

went there at 9 am able to get inside cuz i really beg them, the security wanted to let me in at 10 but i said our flight would be at 12:20 even not. hahaha. went to wX told them my concern, they asked for my son name and photo copy the white paper. told to be seated and wait for my named to be called, all of the sudden i seen trin on the chair, so i seat beside her. she look nervous, i know she is, i tols her its ok, soon at u get inside of the room u will be feeling ok. i hold her hands it was cold but not cold as mine yesterday. i chat about what happened to me yesterday then my son name called at wY so i stand up and went there quick as i can. lady said we got the result las sept 9 everything is ok now maam we will forward this to our consular. it feel good and i was happy then, i went to trin again and i waited for her till shes done. i though she will go with me at manila ocean park but she didint cuz she fall asleep.

i would like to thank u all here my VJ's family for always there for me when i got Q , for those who always wish me luck thank U GUYS, for those who pray thank U alot, for those who Pm's me and texted me thank u guys u all is a big help in my visa journey life. i thank u all and i thank GOD for all of this. thank u guys from the bottom of my heart.

pasensya na medyo mahaba.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats !!!

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Congratulations!

Our CR1 & CR2 Visa Timeline

USCIS

12/04/2007 : I-130 Sent to USCIS

01/29/2008 : NOA1

05/07/2008 : NOA2 (Approved)

NVC

05/14/2008 : NVC assigned MNL Case No.

05/26/2008 : NVC Generates AOS & IV Bill

06/02/2008 : Online Payment AOS & IV Bill

06/04/2008 : Printed I-864; DS-230 & Barcoded coversheet

06/12/2008 : Sent I-864 & DS-230 Packets to NVC via USPS (overnight)

06/13/2008 : NVC received the Packets

06/16/2008 : NVC entered the I-864 & DS-230 into the system

06/19/2008 : CR2 Case Completed while CR1 got RFE DS-230 #2 & #20

06/26/2008 : Sent the corrected RFE DS-230 to NVC via USPS (overnight)

06/27/2008 : NVC received the RFE DS-230 corrections

07/03/2008 : CASE COMPLETED!!!

USEM

08/13/2008 : Medical Exam PASSED!!! (Aug. 13, 14 & 15)

08/14/2008 : Received the hardcopy of the NVC Appointment Date

09/10/2008 : Interview PASSED! (Pink & White Slip due to DV)

09/26/2008 : Visa Received

10/12/2008 : Arrived to USA!!!

USA

10/12/2008 : POE Detroit

10/20/2008 : Received SSN

11/14/2008 : Received The Welcome Notice from Homeland (USCIS)

11/19/2008 : Received Green Card (11/30 got from old address mailbox)

ROC

09/03/2010 : Packet sent to USCIS

09/03/2010 : Received by USCIS

Matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"

my love life was neber been that lucky at first, i been to alot of sacifice, been to alot of hurt, been fool and been look down. but those things never stop me from believing that one day i will found the man i want to spent ly life with. i just realize that my past relatonship is charm, cuz of what happened i got the chance to know alex and be with alex now and the most important thing to have our fruit of our love our son James. I thank God for all the life expreinced i had, it made me the person who i am now. thank LORD for guiding me.

im really happy for u and for ur son....take care and God bless us all!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯)

. 2007-08-01----- Petition Sent to USCIS

. 2007-08-22----- Receipt Date

. 2007-12-13----- NOA1 got from mail

. 2007-12-20----- APPROVED

. 2007-12-26----- Sent to USEM Manila

. 2008-01-15----- Embassy Received

. 2008-01-23----- Received Packet 4

. 2008-02-07----- Delbros Payment

. 2008-02-22----- 1st day of Medical (Early than my Appointment)

. 2008-02-25----- 2nd day of Medical (Delayed because of Weekend & Holidays)

. 2008-02-27----- Sputum Test (3 days, until Feb 29)

. 2008-03-18----- K1 Visa Payment

. 2008-08-27----- PRISM Counseling/Yellow Certificate given

. 2008-09-08----- Final Culture Result - NEGATIVE

. 2008-09-09----- RE-Medical

. 2008-09-11------Release (Vaccination)

. 2008-09-16----- USEM Interview - APPROVED (PINK SLIP)

. 2008-09-23----- VISA in hand

. 2008-09-25----- POE Detroit (DWT)

(¯`'•.¸ AOS ¸.•'´¯)

. 2008-11-11----- CIVIL WEDDING

. 2008-11-20----- SENT PAPERS FOR ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS[

. 2008-11-24----- PACKAGE DELIVERED

. 2008-12-05----- THEY CASHED OUR CHECK

. 2008-12-12----- RECEIVED NOA

. 2008-12-24----- BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

. 2009-01-20----- EAD APPROVED

. 2009-01-29----- EAD CARD RECEIVED

. 2009-03-06------SSN CARD RECEIVED

. 2009-06-11------INTERVIEW (GC)

. 2009-12-17------AOS Approved

. 2010-01-04------Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats!!!

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

its all my visa Journey

i guess most of u here able the read my horrible expreinced at St. Lukes. now u will be reading my EASIEST expreinced in USEM.

sept. 18 was our schedule, my mom and little bro walk with me to the embassy with james, i was carrying around 7-10 kilos documents in my other hand bag, plus my son who is 16 kilos. :crying: and i am just 44 kilos :wacko: . we arrived there around 5:45 am security tols us to stay near the waiting shed, i was keep mourmouring, " Lord please dont leave me" i got this teary eyes :crying: while ill keep talking to Him , but i dont want to to let it flow cuz im afraid that my make up will be ruined :blush: . but ofcourse before that mylove of mu life called me and wish me luck, i know he is more scared than me. my mom in law is the most supportive one in the family, she kept of calling me. i told her not to call me anyway cuz were not allowed to bring cellphones inside the embassy. so anyway the serucity finally called us, my heart is alreading pumping look like i will have a heart attact that day, when i went to the line i feel something that i cannot explain what, all i know my tears flow while my mom give me a kiss for good luck mom ask what wrong i said nothing im ok. ( i wont write here what are those things they asked me cuz i guess it same as other who posted the expreinced here hope u dont mine i will just write what happen to us during the interview).

we were at the blue chair already, not knowing i need to fill up papers for my son ds 156 i didnt know his included w/that no here told me :angry: but its ok, so i got number after that, i didnt know i will be called first before those people who had the number first before me, i was amaze, i was thinking we will done around noon cuz of the papers i fill up for my son. i brought 2 big mentos for my kulit son so he will behave and wont be lukit that much. after 30 minutes of waiting till i got my number 5014 i was called for finger scanning, silly son i have he also wanted to do it. we seated back and after 20 minutes of it i was called for the pre screening, i was like oh GOD this is so fast, so i grab my son chain and carry my 7-10 kilos bag, went to w 24 shes a nice lady she greeted me hi first and i said hello and goog monring mom, i thought she will asked me bunch of docz, but she only asked for the most important papers they want the supporting of affidavit, nbi our BC and also pictures, but she never asked me for my proof of relationship which is i will love to hand so my bag will be not heavy as it is, but she never. she asked me alot of question but its all ok, weird that she asked me if im will be bringing my son with me, i was like yes maam he father is my petitioner she said did he had his medical exam? i said yes mom we been done together with our medical, his papers is not with us, hmmmm! :angry: i was like again st. lukes is giving me burden. but she let this girl look for james papers, all i thought that this people think me and my son have same family named the reason they didnt seen my son paers at first. my number was been at the window for around 20 minutes before she called other number, after that i seated on blue chair near the consul windows. im observing this w44 who seem very fast window i seen, other window was so slow to call numbers but this window seem like a chicken who lays eggs. i was like wow wonder what the consul just asked to this applicant, realy it just about 2 minutes and they are done. i was praying hope i will go to that window, when i uttered it in my mind my number flushed on the board w44, i was shocked but i was happy and i guess ill be having a heart attct now. :wacko: anyway we seated beside the door, i told my son to behave or else i will poke his butt, :devil: then its out turn, shes is so pretty american young lady, kind of chubby but still sexy. she said hi and i said good morning mom, she saw my son and she asked my son " what is your name? how old are u? my son was chewing candy the reason he didnt able to say it clear, the pretty consul just smile. then my turn. shes asked me about my passed relationship why it didnt work out so i told her the truth but of course not in details from what really happened, i just simply said "it didnt worked" why? " cuz he had so many gilrs that include me" :blink: she smile again. she is more concern about how alex got his USC and how so i told her by his parents. she also amaze about how long we been together, she said quite long. she is typing on the computer then told asked me are this little boy going with u i said yes mom he is our son, why he donthave his papers here, i said mom we had the medical together, i dont really why his papers is not here yet,

( i only see my passport so shes is really telling the truth. ). she said maybe st. lukes didint forward it yet, when i heard it i was kind of freaking already. then she said ok just be seated outside and wait for u name to be called thank u! hmmm! no congrats! huhuhuhu. again my heart was kind of afraid, i dont know whats going on i dont know if we passed or not. my hands is so cold, keep mourmouring that hope everything went fine. after 20 minutes id seatin my name was called on w37 the guy gave me a form white for delbros payment , pink slip with white paper check was need james angelo passport and medical result. hmmm i was like where is my son papers then? i was mad, but i pay the delivery visa fee first i pay 500 for both i told the delbros i already pay the DV a month ago. so i went back at the w37 and he asked me where is the DV fee, i said sir can u please look it out there at my papers i gave the receipt at w24, they finally he found it, but i asked him about my son papers, i said sir what should i do now? do i need to go to the slec to asked where is my son papers he said its ok the slec will forward it here. hmmm. well after that we went back to the hotel. take a walk my son said mommy im tired, i said its ok baby, were near now. i grab my phone got 24 miss call hahahahaha one for my mom and rest if from my mother in law. so i give them a ring and they called me back. anyway i was done around 9:10 am at the USEM.

since im worried about james stuff i went to SLEC. i asked the wF about it now they are nice to me. hahahahaha. the lady said tehy already forwarded james result last Sept 9 and mine was SEpt 8, they are crazy they know his my son why they didint forward it the same day. but anyway atleast i have comfirmation that James papers is just there at the USEM, they just really thought that we have same family name, whuch is not cuz his bringing his dad family name.

sept. 19

went there at 9 am able to get inside cuz i really beg them, the security wanted to let me in at 10 but i said our flight would be at 12:20 even not. hahaha. went to wX told them my concern, they asked for my son name and photo copy the white paper. told to be seated and wait for my named to be called, all of the sudden i seen trin on the chair, so i seat beside her. she look nervous, i know she is, i tols her its ok, soon at u get inside of the room u will be feeling ok. i hold her hands it was cold but not cold as mine yesterday. i chat about what happened to me yesterday then my son name called at wY so i stand up and went there quick as i can. lady said we got the result las sept 9 everything is ok now maam we will forward this to our consular. it feel good and i was happy then, i went to trin again and i waited for her till shes done. i though she will go with me at manila ocean park but she didint cuz she fall asleep.

i would like to thank u all here my VJ's family for always there for me when i got Q , for those who always wish me luck thank U GUYS, for those who pray thank U alot, for those who Pm's me and texted me thank u guys u all is a big help in my visa journey life. i thank u all and i thank GOD for all of this. thank u guys from the bottom of my heart.

pasensya na medyo mahaba.

CONGRATS BEVS , SEE I TOLD YOU RELAX..IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY FRIEND HOPE YOU GOT YOUR VISA SOON!!

WERE THE SAME WINDOW 24 AND 44 THEY ARE OUR LUCKY NUMBER :thumbs:

ANDY & MARICAR

N-400 Timeline

05/14/2012 - Mailed N-400 packet to Dallas/Lewisville Lockbox via Priority Mail.

05/21/2012 - NOA1

06/12/2012 - Biometrics

06/29/2012 - Interview Notice

08/06/2012 - Naturalization Interview in OKC PASSED!!!!!!!

09/28/2012 - OATH CEREMONY!!!!!!!

U.S. CITIZEN!!!!!

What a experience. But all went well. Congratulations.

plane2u.gif

philflag.gifF1NMm8.pngusflag.gif

Married : 2007-10-20

I-130 Sent : 2008-01-26

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-14

I-130 Approved : 2008-05-14

NVC Received : 2008-05-20

DS-3032 sent AOS Bill Generated : 2008-05-26

Eva emailed DS-3032 : 2008-05-30

Called NVC and got IIN number : 2008-05-30

PAID AOS Fee Online and IN PROCESS : 2008-06-02

AOS Status changed to PAID online, and updated at the NVC : 2008-06-04

AOS packet with barcode cover letter MAILED via Priority Mail : 2008-06-05

DS-3032 email accepted : 2008-06-10

NVC received AOS : 2008-06-11

IV Bill Invoiced and paid online and IN PROCESS : 2008-06-14

IV Bill status = PAID, Barcode printed : 2008-06-17

AOS packet officially "received" : 2008-06-16

DS-230 Packet express mailed to NVC : 2008-07-02

DS-230 arrived at the NVC 11:02 am : 2008-07-03

DS-230 entered into NVC system! : 2008-07-03

CASE COMPLETE : 2008-07-11

CASE LEFT NVC : 2008-08-05

Interview letter (my copy) received. : 2008-08-08

Interview letter (her copy) received. : 2008-08-27

Delbros Paid : 2008-08-11

Medical APPROVED : 2008-08-26

and 27

Interview scheduled APPROVED : 2008-09-17

Visa RECEIVED : 2008-09-20

POE : 2008-10-17

I-130 was approved in 109 days - NVC process completed in 42 days - I-130 filing date to interview in 235 days

THANK U AGAIN. GUYS JUST FORGIVE ME NAG KAMALI MALI YATA YUNG MGA WORDS KO NAGING NANAY KO ANG CONSUL HAHAHAHAHA.. PAGOD PA KASI AKO GUYS. BUT THANK U AGAIN.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

bevs congratulations and god bless you, your baby and your husband :D

nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Congrats uli bevs..Ako nman na..wish me luck ha.

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Congrats and have a safe trip!

Timeline:

2-02-08: Honey arrived in Manila

2-04-08: travel down to my hometown, Zamboanga

2-07-08: Our Engagement day

2-27-08: 1129F sent to CSC

2-29-08: NOA1

3-02-08: first touch

7-11-08: 2nd touch- APPROVED!!!!

7-14-08: received email from CRIS that our petition has been approved July 11'08

7-16-08: received hardcopy of NOA2 in our mailbox

7-23-08 hard copy from NVC

7-28-08 paid delbros for DV

8-19-08 medical (LORD, pls. keep me physically fit)

8-27-08 Interview, got pink slip, praise God

9-05-08 received my visa, had my CFO the same day

9-06-08 flight to US, POE LAX

11-08-08 wedding day

11-12-08 ssn application under my husband's name

02-26-09 sent AOS packet to Chicago Lockbox thru USPS Express

02-27-09 recieved & signed by V.Bustamante

03-05-09 cashed check

03-09-09 AOS, EAD, AP received

03-12-09 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

03-28-09 sked for boimetrics, 2pm,done

04-13-09 received letter for initial interview sked 05-13-09

04-23-09 AP received

04-27-09 EAD received

05-13-09 passed GC interview, my status online says GC production ordered

05-19-09 Welcome letter received

06-24-09 Green Card receive

02-13-11 Lifting of Condition

02-09-11 ROC package sent

02-18-11 recieved NOA, waiting game

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.