angel0482

Nearest hotel, pension house or tourist inn to SLEC???? Please help!

22 posts in this topic

We always stay at Lotus Garden Hotel, which is very near to SLEC and the USEM: also convenient if you like o exercise on the boulevard

Hi Everyone!

My interview will be on October 14th. A week before that will be my Medical Exam. I would like to get any suggestion from my fellow VJers to suggest any place either hotel, pension house or tourist inn that I can stay nearest to SLEC. Also affordable at the same time. I don't want to take taxi just to get to SLEC. I would like to have get a place that is just a walking distance to SLEC or much more nicer if it will be infront or beside SLEC. I don't want to be late and don't want to get into traffic.

It would be highly appreciated if I could get any suggestions. I'm a little bit freaking out already since I only have 3 weeks to to make a final preparation. Thank you in advance.

Yours Truly,

Angel :help::help::help::help:

Hi there.

have you heard of Celestine Citadel? that's the inn i can suggest to you. it's walking distance from St. Luke's and it's cheaper there.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
We always stay at Lotus Garden Hotel, which is very near to SLEC and the USEM: also convenient if you like o exercise on the boulevard

Hi Everyone!

My interview will be on October 14th. A week before that will be my Medical Exam. I would like to get any suggestion from my fellow VJers to suggest any place either hotel, pension house or tourist inn that I can stay nearest to SLEC. Also affordable at the same time. I don't want to take taxi just to get to SLEC. I would like to have get a place that is just a walking distance to SLEC or much more nicer if it will be infront or beside SLEC. I don't want to be late and don't want to get into traffic.

It would be highly appreciated if I could get any suggestions. I'm a little bit freaking out already since I only have 3 weeks to to make a final preparation. Thank you in advance.

Yours Truly,

HOw much is the rates for Lotus Garden hotel?? do you think??

Hi there.

have you heard of Celestine Citadel? that's the inn i can suggest to you. it's walking distance from St. Luke's and it's cheaper there.

snxcq70j3.png

anyone stayed in Ralph Anthony suites?? Is it good???

I stayed there for 2 nights with my sisters during my medical. It was okay just bit old though.

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i have to agree with jhamel..

if u want a hotel that is ACTUALLY near the embassy, you should try out SORIENTO. only 15-20 steps away from the embassy. it's a very simple hotel but very convenient. the outside part looks old but the rooms are decent enough, because they just renovated them. i was there last may. my parents and i got a room with two beds (with a lot of space too!) and we only paid 1800/night.

but i tell you soriento is the most accessible hotel near st lukes. u may just have to eat at robinsons though because soriento only provides rooms.. but if u intend to fall in line at slec at 4am, then this is your best bet.

btw, here's is soriento's number: (02)5239480

K1 TIMELINE

04.08.08 - i-129f sent to vermont

04.10.08 - i-129f NOA 1

05.15.08 - i-129f NOA 2

05.20.08 - NVC received

06.10.08 - medical exam, paid for document verification

06.17-19.08 - needed to go back for sputum exam

06.19.08 - scheduled interview (POSTPONED due to sputum exam)

07.08 - my fiance's deployed to russia

08.26.08 - 2nd medical exam completed at st. lukes, NEGATIVE SPUTUM EXAM

08.29.08 - interview at USEM (with PINK SLIP!)

09.03.08 - at 3pm, USEM released passport for delivery - accdg to Delbros' website

09.06.08 - US visa in my hands (with 11.15.08 as expiration date)

AOS TIMELINE

01.30.09 - date of marriage

02.04.09 - sent requirements for AOS

02.06.09 - requirements received by USCIS

02.10.09 - notice date for biometrics

02.24.09 - BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE

04.13.09 - EAD AT HAND

07.08.09 - INTERVIEW @ MT. LAUREL, NJ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Everyone!

Yours Truly,

SORENTI HOTEL IS BACK TO STLUKES VERY CLOSE 2MINUTES WALKING AFFORDABLE I,400 TO 1,500

SWAGMAN HOTEL 2,800 ONE BLOCK AWAY IN ST LUKES

Hi! does anyone have the right number of Hotel Soriente? Kindly share it with us. Oh! I got the Tropical Mansion Hotel's number when i went to manila.

Tropical Mansion Hotel: (02) 523 1724

that's also very close to st. lukes.

there's also one i saw in front of st. lukes but I don't know if it's good. but if you like to be practical and near. just go in front of st. lukes and you will see it. Travelfast Tourist Rooms. Just try to checked it for yourself if you feel staying there. :star::star:

K-1 Journey:

October 12, 2006 - Our Special Day

April 24, 2007 --- I got "ENGAGED!"

October 12, 2007 -- Our 1st year anniversary!

November 30, 2007 - My fiance came to visit the second time.

April 22, 2008 --- Form I-129F sent

April 25, 2008 --- NOA1 Received!

April 27, 2008 --- Received hard copy of NOA1

May 13, 2008 --- Touched!

August 29, 2008 - NOA2 Approved!

Sept. 01, 2008 --- Touched

Sept. 04, 2008 --- NOA2 Hard Copy Received!

Sept. 05, 2008 --- NVC Received

Sept. 10, 2008 --- Left NVC to USE (Finally!)

Sept. 18, 2008 --- Arrived at USE

Oct. 06-07, 2008 --- Medical Exam (Passed!)

October 12, 2008 --- Our 2 years anniversary

October 14, 2008 --- Interview Date! Pink Slip!

October 17, 2008 --- Visa on Hand! (Finally!)

November 16, 2008 - LAX here I come!

November 16, 2008 - Arrived at LAX

AOS Journey:

February 10, 2009 --- Sent AOS Packet w/ EAD

February 11, 2009 --- Packet delivered. The item was signed for by L BOX.

February 17, 2009 --- Notified.

February 19, 2009 --- Check has been in cashed.

April 30, 2009 ------ Biometrics (Grrrr... what took them so long!)

May 06, 2009 ---Card Production Ordered

May 07, 2009 ---Approval Notice Sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.