sam808

DV, calling ESEM, USCIS Expires, I need help so bad

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After I paid at Delbros, (I haven't paid yet as I don't know when to pay) does that mean I am still going to wait for my appointment letter? How will they send it to me? Oh my gosh and I am planning to schedule the interview on the 30th or 31st of October just before our application with USCIS expires. It was approved on July 18th means it's going to expire on the the 18th of November? Is this right? What should I do if the DV (is this Document verification?) won't be finished and I wont receive my Appointment letter before my scheduled interview and before USCIS approved application expires?

I really need help as my anxiety is raising up now that it's close to the expiration of USCIS application and all I thought was that calling ESEM will be the last thing that I will do before medical and interview. Wow. Im very stressed now.

Thanks for helping really.

God bless.

I really don't know what I'm doing. And I'm so glad to have joined this forum, it really helps alot.

After I paid at Delbros, (I haven't paid yet as I don't know when to pay) does that mean I am still going to wait for my appointment letter? How will they send it to me? Oh my gosh and I am planning to schedule the interview on the 30th or 31st of October just before our application with USCIS expires. It was approved on July 18th means it's going to expire on the the 18th of November? Is this right? What should I do if the DV (is this Document verification?) won't be finished and I wont receive my Appointment letter before my scheduled interview and before USCIS approved application expires?

I really need help as my anxiety is raising up now that it's close to the expiration of USCIS application and all I thought was that calling ESEM will be the last thing that I will do before medical and interview. Wow. Im very stressed now.

God bless.

I really don't know what I'm doing. And I'm so glad to have joined this forum, it really helps alot.

People wait months sometimes years for their petitions to be approved... they finally approve yours and you sleep on it and then ask for help? Good LUCK!

CR1

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-19

Touched : 2008-09-26

Touched : 2008-09-27(they work on saturdays?)

I-130 NOA2 : 2008-09-29

222 DAYS

CR2 (Our)daughter

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-27

I-130 NOA2 : 2008-09-26

89 DAYS

K3

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA2: 2008-09-29

173 DAYS

~~~NVC~~~

10-01-2008 NVC Case Recieved/Numbers Assigned

10-02-2008 NVC IIN Numbers Acquired after 14 tries. (take the "call after 10p" tup) it WORKS

10-04-2008 Paid AOS $70 AND sent DS-3032 by email (.pdf) and by MAIL

10-08-2008 AOS SHOWED AS PAID - AOS Docs Sent out

10-08-2008 IV FEE GENERATED then PAID

10-08-2008 SDQ CONSULATE GRANTS EXPEDITE REQUEST AND REQUESTS CASE

10-27-2008 SDQ INFORMS MY WIFE, TO PICK UP "OPEN INTERVIEW" PAPERS

10-28-2008 INTERVIEW PAPERS AND MEDICAL INST. RECIEVED

10-29-2008 MEDICAL DONE

11-04-2008 MEDICAL RESULTS RECIEVED

11-05-2008 INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

#-#-#### VISA/PASSPORT(S) RECEIVED

#-#-#### POE

TOTAL DAYS FORM PETITION TO INTERVIEW-260 DAYS or 8 months, 17 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Your appointment letter should be sent to you via mail. If it hasn't reached you then make a phone call to the Consulate in your country where you have your interview, and explain them the situation. They might tell u to send an email to them, and will send a reply email to u. You can take a printout of this reply email that they send and can use it for the other documentation work that u do (such a medical exam, submission of documents,etc.) you simply gotta show the printed out email to them. In India, it works this way. You seem to be from the Philippines, you gotta find out about this. Most of the times the appointment letter just doesnt reach the person who has his/ her interview, but its not like without an appointment letter your interview wont happen. Its not too late, it can still work. Don't worry too much. Call the Consulate asap and explain the situation to them.

Rink

God bless.

After I paid at Delbros, (I haven't paid yet as I don't know when to pay) does that mean I am still going to wait for my appointment letter?

DV must be paid right after you got your MNL Case to avoid delays, I assumed you already have that because u were approved last July 18, we were just 4 days ahead from your approval and I am now in the US..You can wait for your appointment letter if you want and that's if you had already called the USEM for your interview appointment or make a call,set an appointment and they will send you an appointment letter via email and that's valid to use without the hard copy.

It was approved on July 18th means it's going to expire on the the 18th of November? Is this right? What should I do if the DV (is this Document verification?) won't be finished and I wont receive my Appointment letter before my scheduled interview and before USCIS approved application expires?

Yes it will expire on November just like ours..DV will take for about 3-4 weeks process as soon as it is sent to NSO..I didn't had the hard copy of my appointment letter during my interview and all I used was the appointment letter sent to me via email.

No need to just sit and wait this time because it is already in your hands and all u have to do is to set your appointment date..You were approved way too long now and u should be getting your appointment interview with no hassle..When calling the USEM,just prepare with you your MNL case because they will ask for that to monitor if your packet is there already,that was sent by NVC.. As soon as you had your interview date set,then u can have your medical a week before your interview..

I wish you good luck..

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Timeline

Hello did you call USEM?i tried calling since SEpt, 1 still not eligible,,were havign a hard time scheduling on interview still...its must been 4 weeks now since NVC sent our papers,,, You must have appointment letter now ,..

Lovie

AOS/EAD/AP

09/23/2009 ***** Mailed to Chicago

09/25/2009 ***** Received

09/30/2009 ***** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD)

10/28/2009 ***** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/6/2009

11/20/2009 ***** Appt. to have fingerprints re-taken

12/20/2009 ***** EAD Card received

03/01/2010 ***** Welcome Notice mailed

03/02/2010 ***** Card production (AOS)

03/08/2010 ***** Approval notice mailed

03/08/2010 ***** GREEN CARD received

05/06/2010 ***** SSN CARD received

l="http://www.spenceandlovie.com"]http://www.spenceandlovie.com[/url].

http://www.visak1k3.com[/b]..

13583189_b331c1081224330029_m.jpg

"Our Journey will never end and always continue to create a story of our lives together" Spence , You own my heart and this will always beating for you,Mahal na Mahal kita"

Timeline

Hello Lovie,

Yeah, I called ESEM today and was able to set an interview schedule. I also received the confirmation of my appointment or the AP (I guess) few minutes after I called.

Do you already have the letter from ESEM?

Hello did you call USEM?i tried calling since SEpt, 1 still not eligible,,were havign a hard time scheduling on interview still...its must been 4 weeks now since NVC sent our papers,,, You must have appointment letter now ,..

Lovie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.