♥DanAnalyn♥

Is There A Way of Tracking/Knowing When Embassy Receives DV?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We keep hearing about delays receiving the Visa due to Document Verification not being done or late. We paid our DV on Sept 1st and received the payment verification from Delbros, but is there a way of tracking or knowing when the DV is sent to the Embassy?

Thanks,

Dan♥Analyn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes there is. use this format and send through sms: MNL# yourname dateupaid metrobranch. when did you send my dv to nso pls? send to 09176221949 keep sending them sms everyday regardless of the same reply, until you get a good reply ;)

once its done from nso they will then forward it to us embassy :)

We keep hearing about delays receiving the Visa due to Document Verification not being done or late. We paid our DV on Sept 1st and received the payment verification from Delbros, but is there a way of tracking or knowing when the DV is sent to the Embassy?

Thanks,

Dan♥Analyn

HubbyWife.jpg

Our Timeline:

Feb 19 2008 - sent I - 129 F application (California Service Center) K1 Application

Feb 22 2008 - CSC returned application re: check lost ( actually when he changed new envelope, the check was left in the old envelope :P)

Feb 23 2008 - re sent I 129 application

March 6 2008 - NOA1 by Postal Mail

July 23 2008 - Touched and Petition Approved / sent to NVC

Aug 19 & 20 - Medical Tests @ St Lukes Extension Clinic - PASSED!!!

Aug 26 - Visa Interview ..... PINK SLIP oh GOD thank you so much!

Sept 2 - VISA Packet Delivered !!!

Sept 26 - Cebu - Manila - (POE) San Francisco - St Paul/ Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 15 - Our Wedding Day!

-------------

AOS ...

yes there is, but i think you can use it after your interview.. :unsure:

but then try this maybe..??

delbros tracking system

goodluck!

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.