2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey everyone.

We found out yesterday that we received the NOA2 hardcopy since my fiance was in Germany at the moment. The date on the NOA2 is September 4th.

I would like to call NVC, but i dont know if there is any information on the NOA2 that i need for it.

So when i call is it an autmated system and i have to type in a number?

Thank you guys for your help..

Edited by Maddy20

K1 Timeline

11/16/01 - Met during my stay as an exchange student

04/29/08 - Got engaged

05/02/08 - Send off I-129 package to VSC via USPS

05/05/08 - I-129 package delivered at VSC

05/15/08 - Check cashed

05/19/08 - Received NOA 1

06/24/08 - Touched

06/25/08 - Touched

09/04/08 - NOA2

09/11/08 - NVC send file to Frankfurt

09/16/08 - Frankfurt received my file

09/19/08 - Received Pack 3

09/30/08 - Returned Pack 3

10/17/08 - Received Pack 4

10/27/08 - Medical

10/27/08 - Interview

11/06/08 - Received my Visa in the mail

11/21/08 - One way ticket to ATL :)

12/30/08 - Wedding!!!

AOS Timeline

01/12/08 - Send off AOS package with EAD and AP

01/14/08 - Received by Chicago office

01/22/09 - NOA1 hardcopies in the mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

You need to call NVC 603-334-0700, 1, 5 and talk to a person. K1's are not entered into the automated system. That person will need your EAC number and will give you your new case number. They will most likely tell you that they received it within days of your approval and that it's at the Embassy now.

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.