kungakoikaw

CO

5 posts in this topic

I would think many people look at your K1 at USEM in Manila.

Having a "nice" CO will not make your paperwork be correct.

Hold tight and get thru the DV, and I am sure you will have you Visa within a few weeks.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I would think many people look at your K1 at USEM in Manila.

Having a "nice" CO will not make your paperwork be correct.

Hold tight and get thru the DV, and I am sure you will have you Visa within a few weeks.

Thank you very much, im positive in all ways!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

answer to your question is YES! the same CO reviews your document....god bless!!

K-1 Fiancee Visa Process

Service Center..............Vermont/Consulate.....................Manila==>MNL-2008692057

Event Timeline

I-129F Sent to VSC............................................. 04/01/08

I-129F Received by VSC................................... .04/02/08

I-129F NOA 1.................................................... .04/03/08...touched 4/29/08

I-129F RFEs.........................................................N/A

I-129F RFE Reply..................................................N/A

I-129F NOA 2.......................................................07/08/08

NVC received.......................................................07/10/08

NVC mailed..........................................................7/14/08

Consulate Received.............................................. 7/18/08

Called for interview appointment ($18)................7/21/08

Paid VISA processing fee/validated DS form($131)..8/01/08

Paid DELBROS document verification fee ($15)........7/25/08..arrived at USEM 8/22/08

CFO Seminar/Stamp..............................................9/18/08

Medical Appt ($215)..............................................7/24-7/25/08

Interview Date.....................................................08/05/08 @ 7AM, approved 9/2/08

VISA Delivered ($7)............................................. 9/6/08

flight home to Daddy(9/26/08)($859.60)/POE (detriot); Final destination: Jax, FL

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
answer to your question is YES! the same CO reviews your document....god bless!!

thats good to hear, im happy to hear that, thank you!!!!

Congratulations and have a safe flight!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.