manishnyati

PCC (GUJARAT)

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Most applicants are required to present a police clearance certificate (PCC) from the district police station with jurisdiction over their residence. HOwever, our office has been informed that certain police districts in the state of Gujarat not longer issue such clerances. Applicants who live in such districts should present only a police clerance certificate from their local passport office in lieu of a police clerance certificate from their district police station.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Yes that right, Only some district issues the PCC from police not all district does. So if you are one of those, then you need to submit the passport pcc only.

I just spoke with NVC and they told me that they need it in writing that they do not give a PCC. I was wondering if I got a PCC from the local police station if they would work. Also, how long does it take to get the NVC RFE letter in the mail and then how long does it take to process. They also tell me Question 2, 13, 20, and 23 on DS-230 were in complete after checking in Question 13 I did not put a N/A in Office Phone. In 20, I didnt put PRESENT on the years we have 05/2003 and I guess they want 05/2003 - Present. In 23, I need to write Diploma for middle and high school I guess. For Question 2, I am lost I do not know what I did wrong I filled in that information.

I am so upset about all of this now. I dont know how long it will take to solve.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.