honeybadger

no visa yet!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
No VISA YET! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

WE are patiently waiting...and waiting and waiting and waiting!

Please include us in your prayer!

God Bless!

me too still no visa..i was interviewed last aug 12 pa..until now no visa arrived..

im tired checking it to delbros website it always say shipment in process at the embassy,

nakaka inis na so bahala na sila kung kelan nila deliver!

i know nmn GOd is Good!tagal na naten to inaantay kaya ibibigay na nya sa aten to..

Godluck sa ting dalawa! :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

God Bless!

me too still no visa..i was interviewed last aug 12 pa..until now no visa arrived..

im tired checking it to delbros website it always say shipment in process at the embassy,

i know nmn GOd is Good!tagal na naten to inaantay kaya ibibigay na nya sa aten to..

hi were on the same boat too, i had my interview September 08, and still waiting for document verification, have you try to call NSO maybe they already forwarded the papers to embassy? ill try to call NSO again this Friday, who knows, its been 4th week this week since i paid delbros, so im hoping theyll forward my papers to embassy this Friday, and to all in waiting too, Goodluck!!! hope well get our visa the sooner the better!!!

Timeline

God Bless!

i just read your topic, sorry, maybe your visa is printing already, hopefully this week or early next week!!!

Goodluck girl, im sure youll have it soon!!!!

Timeline
hi guys, my interview was last aug 19. my DV was at the USEM since aug 29. and up to now i still dont have a visa. why is it taking so long? its already there at USEM anyway.

hello there, ask your fiancee to call embassy, make sure theyll give information to him, they entertain petitioner more than us, let him call embassy here,

Goodluck girl!!!

Timeline

God Bless!

thank you.im hoping so :crying::crying: this week ma recieved na nmen ng baby ko..haaaaaaayyyy :whistle: kakainis talaga..

i just read your topic, sorry, maybe your visa is printing already, hopefully this week or early next week!!!

Goodluck girl, im sure youll have it soon!!!!

Timeline

God Bless!

hi were on the same boat too, i had my interview September 08, and still waiting for document verification, have you try to call NSO maybe they already forwarded the papers to embassy? ill try to call NSO again this Friday, who knows, its been 4th week this week since i paid delbros, so im hoping theyll forward my papers to embassy this Friday, and to all in waiting too, Goodluck!!! hope well get our visa the sooner the better!!!

hi!our DV was forwarded last sept 5 pa sa USEM then sept 8 nasa consul na daw sabi ng nakausap ng husband ko nung tumawag sya..kaya diko ng alam bkit ang tagal wala na nmn daw problema..hayyyyyy :whistle: kainis na nga mag antay talga eh nakaka loka na..cge wait wait na lng tau..Godluck din sayo :star:

Timeline

God Bless!

hi!our DV was forwarded last sept 5 pa sa USEM then sept 8 nasa consul na daw sabi ng nakausap ng husband ko nung tumawag sya..kaya diko ng alam bkit ang tagal wala na nmn daw problema..hayyyyyy :whistle: kainis na nga mag antay talga eh nakaka loka na..cge wait wait na lng tau..Godluck din sayo :star:

im sure you will have it next week, try to fallow up on delbros too, sometimes di sila updated sa timelines nila, but try to make fallow up, or else let your hubby call again this week, who knows your visa is out or printing already.

hopefully ma recieve you na this week or early next week, para naman sa amin naman tatapusin nila, hehehehe.

im with you, with all the hopes and prayers!!!

Timeline

God Bless!

im sure you will have it next week, try to fallow up on delbros too, sometimes di sila updated sa timelines nila, but try to make fallow up, or else let your hubby call again this week, who knows your visa is out or printing already.

hopefully ma recieve you na this week or early next week, para naman sa amin naman tatapusin nila, hehehehe.

im with you, with all the hopes and prayers!!!

Thank you fren :star: i keep you updated when my visa is out na already :thumbs::thumbs: haaaay im hoping bago mag end this week..pagod na ko kaka update dyan sa delbros laging shipment in process kelan kaya nila ipost nmn yung out for delivery na heehehe :star::star: haayyyyy bahala na si lord..cge fren thenks again!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.