ccndyeth

K1 Visa Questions

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:unsure::unsure: Can anyone give us any idea or any reasons why would a K1 visa would be denied???

because I read 1 forum here, during her interview she was brought to the fraud division and had to call the embassy again for another interview schedule..

As I read she meet her Husband thru their relatives..

I meet my fiance through my Brother in Law is this a ground for a visa denial??

I'm just wondering... getting a bit worried too... :help::help:

Don't want another cause of delay to be with my LOVE..

Thank You!!

snxcq70j3.png

Timeline
:unsure::unsure: Can anyone give us any idea or any reasons why would a K1 visa would be denied???

because I read 1 forum here, during her interview she was brought to the fraud division and had to call the embassy again for another interview schedule..

Thank You!!

hi there every case is handled differently so you have nothing to worry. i met my fiance also through my cousin and i did not have a hard time during my interview. i was asked few questions only and i stayed in the CO's room for less than 2 minutes so wag ka ng mag-worry pa. i think yung nabasa mo ang main reason is because they got married right away nung first meeting pa lang nila. may kasabay din ako sa interview na nameet nya fiance nya through her aunt and approved din sya and saglit lang din yung interview nya. God bless you!

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs:

Thank You !!! maybe Im just being paranoid here.. There's already alot of delay on our application..

Thank You very much pinoy pinay.. twas a big help

snxcq70j3.png

Timeline
:thumbs::thumbs:

Thank You !!! maybe Im just being paranoid here.. There's already alot of delay on our application..

Thank You very much pinoy pinay.. twas a big help

you're welcome....madami sa VJ na meet nila partners nila online pero wag kang mag-alala kase wala naman sa manner ng meeting yan so you'll be okay...good luck and God bless sa interview

Edited by pinoy_pinay

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank You!!

I read somewhere about that also... that its red flag if you met your fiancee thru relatives which I think is nakakainis. Di ba you meet people thru friends or relatives. Bakit, if you met that person thru your parents, brothers, sisters,cousin or friends, it means you can't date them? Di ba nakakainis! Parang dapat ba you met your fiancee while walking in the streets? Lol!

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

As long as you have enough pieces of evidence to prove that its a genuine and bonafide engagement/relationship you will be fine.

Goodluck!!

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

I read somewhere about that also... that its red flag if you met your fiancee thru relatives which I think is nakakainis. Di ba you meet people thru friends or relatives. Bakit, if you met that person thru your parents, brothers, sisters,cousin or friends, it means you can't date them? Di ba nakakainis! Parang dapat ba you met your fiancee while walking in the streets? Lol!

well i think the reason why they're kinda in doubt with that..

is cos they're just careful with fixed marriages..

there are people kse na nagfifixed marriage sa kakilala..

para makarating ng US, some even marry their relatives..

if u would notice may forms sa visa application na nagtatanong..

if cousin mo ba yung petitioner or benificiary..

weird noh.. :wacko:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Thank You!!

Yes nabasa ko rin yon.

I meet my fiance thru my sister(because they are chatmates)

My fiance meet my parents and siblings in New Jersey.

worried din ako baka mag tanong ang consul that we meet thru family

Timeline

Thank You!!

Yes nabasa ko rin yon.

I meet my fiance thru my sister(because they are chatmates)

My fiance meet my parents and siblings in New Jersey.

worried din ako baka mag tanong ang consul that we meet thru family

hi there as long as you have good intentions and your relationship is geniune then you have nothing to worry. gaya ng sabi ni envy sa post nya may mga fixed marriages kase na nagkakilala through relatives pero as long as alam mo naman na hindi ganun yung case nyo then you'll be okay. i met my fiance through my cousin. the consul only asked me how i met my fiance. it was actually the prescreener who asked for the details and i gave her even the little details. just be confident and honest in answering their questions. good luck and God bless

[/url]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.