ping1015

help!K2 visa‘s Green card!

3 posts in this topic

My child is 20 and two month now.But we haven't the Vaccination Record.Today I called the doctor to make

the appointment.It is 0ctober 7th!It is too late to apply my child's green card!And I call the National Customer Service Center .The lady said if you send the application before 21 years old.That is ok.No matter if the child will be aging out.

I can't believe her.

So I have two choice now.

One is send the application after I get the Vaccination Record in about October 7th.And write a note or a letter

to bring to their attention that my child will be aging out.

Or send the application without Vaccination Record.And tell them the Vaccination Record last too long time and we

haven't much time because my child will be 21 years old.We can take it when interview.

Only one month between them.But I think that is important.Please tell me which one is better?

thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
My child is 20 and two month now.But we haven't the Vaccination Record.Today I called the doctor to make

the appointment.It is 0ctober 7th!It is too late to apply my child's green card!And I call the National Customer Service Center .The lady said if you send the application before 21 years old.That is ok.No matter if the child will be aging out.

I can't believe her.

One is send the application after I get the Vaccination Record in about October 7th.And write a note or a letter

Or send the application without Vaccination Record.And tell them the Vaccination Record last too long time and we

haven't much time because my child will be 21 years old.We can take it when interview.

Only one month between them.But I think that is important.Please tell me which one is better?

thanks!

I do have enough infomation about that.but i would do what the lady at the national customer service told you to do .good luck.

I can't believe her.

thanks!

I do not have enough infomation about that.but i would do what the lady at the national customer service told you to do .good luck.

If your child is only 20 yrs & 2 months, you have 10 months, do you not?? I don't understand the hurry...

Good luck!

jen

effective May 13, 2011 - back in Canada, journey is over

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.