ShaNette

????

13 posts in this topic

What's Up VJ

So my So just got his interview appt. date letter in the mail today. So of course I am having him read every line to me over the phone. As hes reading, the letter says something about please see the enclosed info for further instructions......well he says there isn't anything besides the one page letter??? Is this normal or did they forget to enclose the rest of the info? Also, I think I have some medical info somewhere buried in my pile of paperwork, but doesn't he schedule his own dr. appt? I know someone on here can feel me in. I would really appreciate it. Thanks,

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Timeline
What's Up VJ

So my So just got his interview appt. date letter in the mail today. So of course I am having him read every line to me over the phone. As hes reading, the letter says something about please see the enclosed info for further instructions......well he says there isn't anything besides the one page letter??? Is this normal or did they forget to enclose the rest of the info? Also, I think I have some medical info somewhere buried in my pile of paperwork, but doesn't he schedule his own dr. appt? I know someone on here can feel me in. I would really appreciate it. Thanks,

Nette,

Calm down. Have you downloaded any of the forms and sent it to him. You can get all the forms he needs on line, fill them out and send it to him by DHL. Don't use regular mail. You can call and make his medical appt if you want or he can. You should call to make the appt. ASAP. I'm not sure which facility you're using. The one in Kingston or the one in Mobay.

Can someone find the link for the medical form her? I think it's under the embassy info section.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Here you go

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/KNG-ME...L-0001-0707.pdf

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

What's Up VJ

Nette,

Calm down. Have you downloaded any of the forms and sent it to him. You can get all the forms he needs on line, fill them out and send it to him by DHL. Don't use regular mail. You can call and make his medical appt if you want or he can. You should call to make the appt. ASAP. I'm not sure which facility you're using. The one in Kingston or the one in Mobay.

Can someone find the link for the medical form her? I think it's under the embassy info section.

LOL. I know I think I am trying to overthink everything and just need to breath. yes I have 157, 156, 156k, 134 and my tax returns all ready.

Thanks boo

when is your interview? Just curious...

Oct. 14th

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It will be okay, S. Just hang in there.

I have to laugh at Tre. I said the same thing to her over and over again in pretty much the same tone when she was freaking out. She's paying it forward now! My little grasshopper has become the teacher!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I have to laugh at Tre. I said the same thing to her over and over again in pretty much the same tone when she was freaking out. She's paying it forward now! My little grasshopper has become the teacher!!!!!

Thanks. I knew yall will calm a sista down.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Thanks. I knew yall will calm a sista down.

Just remember that your time will come to calm others down as well.

We are all either there or have been there done that. You CAN do this, girl. We know you can. Just keep trucking along.....baby steps. You'll get there soon enough.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

This is so true. And to all the newbies here, I did everything they told me to do and all is good. Especially advice before your SO gets to the states.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

This is so true. And to all the newbies here, I did everything they told me to do and all is good. Especially advice before your SO gets to the states.

Well, i'm getting us ready for this next stage, and i'm hoping to learn from y'all. My SO is on the road most of the time, so how/where do they contact him with the next step? will he get mail at the PO in Falmouth, which he rarely checks? Once i get NOA2, should he be checking that weekly? Does the PO contact him when mail is in for him? i know these are just little details, but hey, that seems where the problems come up. advice?

Culture1st[/font]

Well, i'm getting us ready for this next stage, and i'm hoping to learn from y'all. My SO is on the road most of the time, so how/where do they contact him with the next step? will he get mail at the PO in Falmouth, which he rarely checks? Once i get NOA2, should he be checking that weekly? Does the PO contact him when mail is in for him? i know these are just little details, but hey, that seems where the problems come up. advice?

Hey Culture;

Falmouth my old stomping ground. Well, I'm sure you know by now how the post offices work in Jamaica, especially in the country areas. He can check twice a week. The PO will not contact him, UNLESS he knows someone that works there and he slip them some bills to call him if something comes in for him. So, it's best for him to check twice a week. You can always link me if you have more questions.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

He MUST go check that mail more often then "rarely". There are time constraints in this next step of the journey that you don't want him to miss.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.