tzeksman

St lukes is a joke and ongoing medical crap

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
IQuit common do you really believe I care about the 21.38 thats not the point we're going with the flow and doing as instructed I'm just venting my frustrations here. As far as "head cases" i think stateside we produce enough of them as it is, so im on-board with you on that. IN PRINCIPAL though from what ive read and understand this medical exam is to insure your Physical state for example you dont have a communicable disease, and that you have the neccesarry immunizations etc etc etc . Thats why im venting my frustrations..... the next time she goes it will be her 4th day there, we have an infant child who is breastfeeding, thank God my wife is in Malolos and not Baguio!!!!! Its the principle my man, and there seeming disregard. Dont get me wrong IM the one thats frustrated because im here and she is there, but as for her she is taking it all in stride. I hope its ok that i gripe a lil

Just keep in mind, if things are as you say, she will get through this. When my wife went through this she had her interview in December and didn't get the visa until the first week of April. Then INS was sending people that arrived at the Detroit airport with expired visa petitions back. So my wife (then fiancé) had to go back to the embassy 3 days before she was to fly here to get the visa petition revalidated, even though she had the visa. This was after I called my Senator, because the first day she went back to ask they laughed at her and told her she had her visa and go away.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi tsekman..Been there done that...DOnt worry the pschiatric evaluation itself will only take less than 5 minutes.Everything will be okay..God bless

religious_42.gif

12932.gif

January 27 2009 POE HOUSTON

March 07,2009 Sent AOS packet by UPS

March 10 2009 aos received signed by CHYBA

March 17, 2009 Check encashed

March 20,2009 NOA1 received for AOS,EAD,AP

March 23,2009 Biometrics appointment recvd

April 16,2009 Biometrics Appintment 8 am

APRIL 2 2009 CASE transferred to CSC

April 30,2009 Touched

May 01,2009 Touched

May 05,2009 EAD and AP Approved.(THANK GOD)

May 11,2009 AP Received

May 13,2009 EAD Received

May 15,2009 got my learner's permit for driving

June 02,2009 RFE for my Son's AOS

June 02,2009 Card Production ordered on mine

June 15 2009 RFE received(new I 693)

June 15, 2009 Card production again

June 17,2009 Got my DL in texas

June 23,2009 Got a touched for RFE on my son's case.Processing resumed

June 26,2009 Got my GC n the mail

June 29 2009 SOn's AOS finally approved

July 01,2009 Got a job!!god is good

Timeline
Im very upset with St lukes...My wife went for her medical at SLEC she had all neccessary documents and so forth, and the first day went much like everyone else has described. The only thing that my wife related to me that seemed out of place was that during her physical examination with the doctor. "physically" everything was ok. But upon her detailed search the doctor noticed a single scar on her forearm above her wrist. So she questioned her on it and my wife told her that she got it as an athlete in college and the doctor kept pushing her that she felt she had suicidal tendencies and so on and just would not accept her answer. So that was that she returned the second day and did much waiting and the day proceded and we had both assumed that by the end of the day she would have whatever immunizations she needed and all would be released and fine.....well apparently that wasnt to be. By the end of the day she recieved an appointment notice for 8am the next morning to speak with a psychiatrist!!!!! HAY NAKO!!!!!!! Now let me say here i have know my wife since 2005 we have been husband and wife since 2007 I have examined her body very closely and at no time do i remember seeing a scar on her arm apparently my wife says its very light and its a single scar, also of all the woman i have known my wife is the most sane person ive ever known, anyways i just had to say that so anyways she has to return and also pay an extra 1000.00 pesos plus transportation etc etc and still she has to return next week for finally finishing this ordeal I HOPE...frankly i think the doctor just did this to get another thousand out of us her interview at the Embassy is a week from next wednesday and its my worry all of this drawn out medical at SLEC will delay that....has anyone ever heard of such an experience like this? I mean there is nothing physically wrong with her this is a PHYSICAL exam is it not? why the Psychicological delays?

hello tzeksman,

your wife experience is the same thing with my friend experience. During her physical exam the doctor noticed a single scar on her right wrist and the doctor informed her to have an appointment with psychologist after her medical at st. luke and told her to call the st. luke office after 4 days. The doctor thinks also that she got the scar on her right wrist because of suicidal attempt and my friend got it when she's young and stumbled. She and her husband was really pissed about the situation. My friend was so worried before that's 5 days before her interview . But Thanks God, she was very happy 2 days before her interview she call the st. luke for the result of the psychologist exam and everything went well. So she's done her interview without delays and now she is here in the USA.

That's normal feeling but of course, we have nothing to do about it. There doing they think what is right that sometimes is very inconsiderate knowing that all these people are coming from other provinces and just went to manila to have medical exam . We are not talking about wasting of time here..but definitely the money matters. They don't have a good system . It needs to be improved.

Don't worry. Hang in there. If everything is ok with the psychologist ur wife will still done her interview without delays.

Goodluck!

K-1 TIMELINE

Feb . 01, 2007- met online

Sept. 12, 2007-first met in person( He came to the PHil for the 1st time, stayed for 2 weeks)

Sept. 20, 2007- "ENGAGEMENT DAY"

Sept. 25,2007- fly back to Georgia, USA

October 17, 2007- Send Papers to USCIS

November 7- USCIS received our papers.

November 14-2007- received the NOA1

Feb. 9, 2008-USCIS aprroved the petition.

Feb. 15, 2008- NOA 2 received and manila case number.

March 28, 2008- MY MEDICAL EXAM( it took 2 days to have your med exam)

April 4, 2008- THE MOMENT DAY- MY INTERVIEW ( mixed emotions i had during this day)

April 14, 2008- still waiting my visa until this time. ( I keep my faith and prayers always to God)

April 29, 2008- My fiancee called the US embassy to follow up my visa, and Lorraine told himvisa is approved!!

April 29, 2008- Delbros texted me that my visa is ready for delivery.

May 2, 2008- visa on hand ( Thanks God)

May 6, 2008- Fly to Manila for my CFO seminar.

May 7, 2008- I arrived in LAX airport & finally met my mahal again after 8 months away from each other.

May 8, 2008- Finally I arrived in Georgia ( my home, my new place, my new life, my new country)

July28, 2008 - MY BIG DAY!!

"Believe that the best will happen everyday,be aware that even trials are gifts to make us strong enough to face life!!!!

Mike & Chris

IQuit of course she will get through this, and all i have said is as i have said, i have no reason to say otherwise, im just venting...mainly im venting because im desperately in love with and miss my wife and son and anything that seems to possibly delay us being together again drives me crazy....i havent seen my wife since feb 19 and my son since he was 5 weeks old on feb 19th...so it makes me BALIW!!!! maybe im the one that needs the psych evaluation!!!ahahahahaah anyways PrettynPink she had the Psych appt and like you said it was a short visit, and they told her to call monday for an appt for the rest of all this chuvaness....i think thats where my frustration comes from....she has her interview on the 17th which as it appears will be a week and possibly less than all this extra she has had to do at st lukes.....anyways case closed im just griping bout something i have no control over and i know it will all work out in the end i just hope that "end" is soon cuz I MISS MY WOMAN!!!!!!!! and my handsome son!!!!!

Married :...................06-09-2007

I-130 Sent : ..............11-03-2007

I-130 recieved:...........11-05-2007

NOA 1:.......................02-07-2008

I-130 Approved :.........03-13-2008

NVC Received :...........03-27-2008

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :...04-15-2008

Paid I-864 Fee Bill:.....................04-18-2008

IV Fee Bill Generated:.................05-05-2008

IV Fee Bill Recieved:...................05-10-2008

IV Fee paid mailed USPS Xpress:.05-12-2008

Recieved AOS letter:...................05-15-2008

Sent AOS packet to NVC:..............05-20-2008

DS230 paket generated:..............06-02-2008

DS230 packet recieved:...............06-19-2008

DS230 sent to NVC:.....................06-27-2008

DS230 recieved by NVC:..............06-30-2008...................."It's all up to them now"

Case completed at NVC:...............07-09-2008...................."Thank you God"

Sons CRBA interview and approval at USE Manila............7-09-08

SLEC medical completed........9-3, 9-4, 9-5, 9-10-07......yes those lazys at SLEC took 4 days!!!!

Interview USE Manilla.................09-17-2008 APPROVED!!

VISA DELIVERED..........................09-19-2008

I FLY to fetch my family.................10-13-2008

We Fly back as a family FINALLY.....10-24-2008

P1011144-1.jpgP1010098-1.jpg1thumb.jpgP1010448.jpg

Timeline

I feel your pain... my fiancee had to go back for a Sputum test because of a spot on her chest X-ray (they are worried about TB). The crappy part is that the Sputum test results take 8 weeks, so we're in a holding pattern until late October (she would have interviewed August 26th if it weren't for this delay). She has absolutely no symptoms of TB so it's probably a bunch of BS, but we're at the mercy of these quacks.

Overall this is the 4th delay we've faced (all for different reasons)... my fiancee should have been in the USA a long time ago. I'd love to have 5 minutes alone with the morons involved in this process... I'd give all of them some wall to wall counseling!

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

ya the strange thing is i myself have never even noticed it and its an accidental scar gotten while she was an athelete in college, my wife said its very very light and its a single scar....i personally think the doctor made too big of an issue of it and didnt believe her explanation after all this is a physical exam, i didnt think a mental work up was part of getting a visa unless youre criminally insane........ anyways in the long run unless it delays her interview it will just be a momentary blip on the radar so to speak but if it does delay our being together after almost a year since we filed ill be a lil more frustrated

If what you say is true, and for the record i totally believe you, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AT ALL. The psych doctor will have her fill out some forms and then examine her by asking questions. Then s/he will prepare a 4 or 5 page preform report that says she is fine and is not a risk to herself or others. The only thing this will cost you is TIME and MONEY. It will cost you STRESS and FRUSTRATION if YOU choose to allow it to do so. If not, its only time and money.

I feel your pain, I personally know what I am talking about with the psych eval and form. Just tell your wife to relax, be honest, tell how the injury happened. EVEN IF SHE DID ATTEMPT TO HURT HERSELF, THAT IS NOT REASON TO DENY IF SHE IS NOW DETERMINED TO BE PAST THAT EPISODE AND IS NOT UNDER RISK FOR SELF INJURY OR HURTING OTHERS NOW. Read CFR re Medical issues for further info and WHAT THE ACTUAL GUIDANCE to the Medical and Consular Officials is re this topic.

The Sherriff is right... part of the Physical exam is checking for any signs of self mutilation or injury... it triggers an automatic Pavlovian "Send to Psych Eval" response in the Doctors. Think of it as a flow chart response. Scars near wrist or arm? Send ot Psych eval. Once she SAW the scar, your wife was GOING to get a psych eval REGARDLESS of her answers. She kept asking questions to see how much amplyfying info she could send to the Psych Doctor in the referral.

It is what it is.... and i would not be shocked if the CO asked about the scar at the interview.... maybe she will not, but all I'm saying is that it will be in the package the CO will be looking at when she asks questions at the interview. Make sure your wife answers everybody's questions re the scar the same way...with the truth, of course : )

Hang tough Bro, its gonna be fine!

Hi there tzeksman...Sorry to hear about ur wife's medical.Well,I'm also worried about my scar on the side of my wrist..Got it when I was 9years old when I slipped on the floor.I hope they won't question it and believe on me on why I got scar on the left side of my wrist.But I'm already prepare for Phsychiatrist evaluation if thats they want.

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

yeah bluemist you will probably see here up there if ur there on the 8th and 9th, she already had the "psych" evaluation on this past friday....she is suppose to call up there monday and see what day for her to come in for her final whatever else is left.

Married :...................06-09-2007

I-130 Sent : ..............11-03-2007

I-130 recieved:...........11-05-2007

NOA 1:.......................02-07-2008

I-130 Approved :.........03-13-2008

NVC Received :...........03-27-2008

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :...04-15-2008

Paid I-864 Fee Bill:.....................04-18-2008

IV Fee Bill Generated:.................05-05-2008

IV Fee Bill Recieved:...................05-10-2008

IV Fee paid mailed USPS Xpress:.05-12-2008

Recieved AOS letter:...................05-15-2008

Sent AOS packet to NVC:..............05-20-2008

DS230 paket generated:..............06-02-2008

DS230 packet recieved:...............06-19-2008

DS230 sent to NVC:.....................06-27-2008

DS230 recieved by NVC:..............06-30-2008...................."It's all up to them now"

Case completed at NVC:...............07-09-2008...................."Thank you God"

Sons CRBA interview and approval at USE Manila............7-09-08

SLEC medical completed........9-3, 9-4, 9-5, 9-10-07......yes those lazys at SLEC took 4 days!!!!

Interview USE Manilla.................09-17-2008 APPROVED!!

VISA DELIVERED..........................09-19-2008

I FLY to fetch my family.................10-13-2008

We Fly back as a family FINALLY.....10-24-2008

P1011144-1.jpgP1010098-1.jpg1thumb.jpgP1010448.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.