3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the MSC (national benefits center) email address

they are only a week past my noa date but i need my AP desperately as i am going back to the uk and italy with my wife and all her family so i do not think it counts as an emergency but im still hoping it will be approved by the end of the week

Lata Derek

Try calling the hotline or arrange for an Infopass appointment at your local office, I think those two are your only choices..Sorry. I don't believe that there is an e-mail address for the National Benefits Center. Someone please correct me if I am wrong (and forward me that e-mail address...;) )

08/26/2001 met in Germany where he was stationed,

02/20/2005 he is reassigned to GA, therefore...;)

04/01/2005 ....I129F sent off

08/03/2005 Interview in Frankfurt

09/22/2005 Arrival in Charlotte

10/07/2005 applied for SSN

10/18/2005 got married

11/01/2005 received SSN

12/16/2005 mailed off AOS (incl. EAD and AP)

02/28/2006 biometrics appointment in ATL

06/17/2006 receive Green Card and Welcome Letter in the mail

01/2008 move to Hawaii

3/04/2008 Mia is born

..fast forward to April 2008: conditions removed, new gc in mail..no paperwork for another ten years!! ;)

Don't count on it...I have come to realize that some AP's get delayed for whatever reason,

we have been waiting almost 100 days for ours without any information, except when we were 30

days past the USCIS posted dates they took an "inquiry'" and said we would hear something within

30 days. We had an infopass appointment on May 16 about EAD, and also asked about AP and were told nothing could be done.

Believe me, dont' make plans or expect anything...sorry to say

panama17xu.gif texas19sn.gif

pequen4io.jpg

Married January 18, 2006

08 JUN 2006.....AP document recieved :)

09 JUN 2006.....regular EAD approval

14 JUN 2006.....regular EAD recieved in mail

22 JUL 2006......AOS and EAD (?) touched...moving along maybe? :)

21 AUG 2006....Recieved interview letter!

26 SEP 2006.....INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 SEP 2006.....APPROVED WITH FLYING COLORS!

05 OCT 2006....Welcome letter recieved

11 OCT 2006....THE CARD ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!

15 SEP 2008.....Sent for removal of conditions

24 SEP 2008.....NOA for removal of conditions

10 MAR 2009....Transferred from VSC to CSC

22 MAY 2009.....REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS APPROVED!!!!!! :) Citizenship here we come!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.