JonasMichaels

Company to help my fiancee fill out paperwork

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Has anyone here ever hired a *good* company in VN to help your fiancee fill out the paperwork? Phuong doesn't read English very fluently and is worried she will make mistake. But she also doesn't know which company she can trust, she says many Vietnamese are very jealous and she worries they won't do the paperwork right. We are both frustrated now. Can anyone guide us a little? We both seem to be big bozos when it comes to this paperwork. Thanks

Jonas

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Has anyone here ever hired a *good* company in VN to help your fiancee fill out the paperwork? Phuong doesn't read English very fluently and is worried she will make mistake. But she also doesn't know which company she can trust, she says many Vietnamese are very jealous and she worries they won't do the paperwork right. We are both frustrated now. Can anyone guide us a little? We both seem to be big bozos when it comes to this paperwork. Thanks

Jonas

try Viet-Net

here is their address in Sigon: 69 truong son st. P.2 Q tan binh-TP Sigon

tel: Diep Nguyen

Engaged: 8/19/2006

Married: 2/25/2008

Sent I-130: 6/5/2008

NOA1 Recieved: 6/26/2008

Transferred to CSC: 12/17/2008

Touched: 12/22/2008

Touched: 12/29/2008

Touched: 12/30/2008

Timeline

You should fill out the paperwork yourself. It's pretty straightforward. I'm almost positive everone on here filled out the forms themselves. You can fill/sign most forms on behalf of your wife/finance. If she has to sign something, have her sign it and send it to you, then you can fill out the rest. I'm guessing spending a couple of bucks for that service is not an issue, but what if they screw up, intentional or not. It's not worth your case being denied or delayed for what someone else did. You won't be able to blame them, because they won't give a dam at that point. Fil out the forms yourself! If you have questions, there are ppl on here that are more that willing to help you. They will be here for you, for free.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

If anyone needs any templates as to the documents wanted by the HCMC consulate, let me know.

But I recommend doing it yourself. I had all the forms filled out before I went to VN. We hired MARC ELLIS in HCMC to represent us, but I gave him my forms.

Edited by b_weeks

Filed Removal of Conditions: 11/05/10

Rec'd NOA1: 11/08/10

Biometrics: 12/22/10

10 YR Greencard: 03/03/11 APPROVED

10 YR Greencard Rec'd: 03/08/11 RECEIVED

Timeline

I speak from experience regarding to using service that helps you fill out forms and submit paperwork.

It's truly a bad experience for me. I trusted them. But they failed me because they mistyped, did not proofread.

I recommend you to buy a book ' Fiance' and Marriages Visa' from NOLO publisher. It costs you only $20.

Filling out those forms is easier than filling out forms to apply for university or filling out job application. Using service is not safe. They do not care about your paper like yourself.

Edited by Huanyen

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Jonas

My fiance went to migration agency. It was an $85 fee and they will help with all the paperwork as well as help prepare her for the interview. I don't know the exact address... I can find. But I do have the phone number cause I had to call and ask a few question of my own. 822-7511 or 822- 2057. They are very nice and seem to know a lot about the process. Have an American flag in the office :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.