RAK

Case received and pending SINCE May 17, 2007 at TSC

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Case received and pending SINCE May 17, 2007 at TSC.........

does any ony have any idea about this my 751 is sitting forever with TSC. nor do they transfer it to VSC or CSC nor i get any responce from them at TCS................... I am getting lost. I called and the update i got was that my add has been updated which i did last year in september. really dont know what to do

If your case has been pending since May 17, 2007, then your one year extension has expired. I hope you made an appointment with your local office to get anotehr one year extension. If not, do so immediately.

At that point, you might also make inquiries there about your status.

If you file for citizenship, you can force the processing to finish.

I hope that helps. ^_^

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You need to make an infopass appointment ASAP! They are way outside your processing time so I think that an infopass would be the best way to know what is going on. Also trying call the 1800 number to see what they can tell you

Thanks Gerard and kimm,

I have made Infopass on Monday to get 551 stamped, also talked to my lawyer she said that they had another case of last year march and they just got an interview for that person. so lets hope they got moving on it...

Also I Can not file N400 coz I filed to remove my Condition after my divorce…

my case i751 is pending at TSC since march 08. When I check processing times for TSC it no longer list i751. So I'm confused bc Tsc is no longer processing and my case hasn't been transfered eighter. I feel like it's just sitting there at TSC. Anyone else with the same problem????? Thanks

I-751 TSC RD: 3-28-08

NOA1 not received

Biometrics Appointment 4-18-08

LUD change 04-18-08

Infopass for passport stamp 05/09/08

NOA1 with 1 yr extension finally received from VSC with ND: 09-02-08

Card Production ordered 02-11-09

*****will be applying for citizenship after 03-20-09******

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree, make that infopass appointment immediately.

my case i751 is pending at TSC since march 08. When I check processing times for TSC it no longer list i751. So I'm confused bc Tsc is no longer processing and my case hasn't been transfered eighter. I feel like it's just sitting there at TSC. Anyone else with the same problem????? Thanks

You are still within the time window. I'm surprised they have not transferred it out to VSC or CSC by now. You could always call and inquire.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

does any ony have any idea about this my 751 is sitting forever with TSC. nor do they transfer it to VSC or CSC nor i get any responce from them at TCS................... I am getting lost. I called and the update i got was that my add has been updated which i did last year in september. really dont know what to do

Hi,

I sent the I-751 after the divorce also, that was June 2007. Last month they sent me a letter that my file has been transferred to my local office in Detroit from California because they want to interview me. Today I goy my passport stamped I-551 as the green card 1 year extention expired in July 2007. I still wait for the appointment date for the interview. They said in the letter that I need to present more proof that the marriage was entered in good faith.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.