Tim and Bethanie

On our way to London!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

:thumbs::yes: Lina, I give you permission :lol: to have a cuppa tea with Tim if you end up at the consulate on the same day! Your buying cuz we are BROKE! LMAO

Yay Lina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats :)

Dave will be here a week tomorrow for a visit & then we'll FINALLY file! Thank God!

Can he pack a 6ft fellow brit in his suitcase?

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: Timeline
:thumbs::yes: Lina, I give you permission :lol: to have a cuppa tea with Tim if you end up at the consulate on the same day! Your buying cuz we are BROKE! LMAO

Dave will be here a week tomorrow for a visit & then we'll FINALLY file! Thank God!

Hah! He booked a charter flight for the first time....20 KILO SUITCASE LIMIT :o:huh:

:diablo::ranting::protest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

LOL sure why not depending on who accompanies me to London - my brother or hios wife.... my brother wouldnt take kindly to me speaking to other men - he is an old fart lol my sister in law is cool no problems with her. If only I could make my own arrangements like go with someone else who is also having the interview - I get so lost in London and I hate travelling on the tubes on my own and the fact that I get panick attakcs and Im gonna be very very nervous on the day - when I get like that I get bad dizzy spells etc I need someone to hold my hand :((

I havent got my pack 3 yeat and according to the DHL tracking I think our file was sent on 24 may and it is still with the courier:( But then again My beloved Dave hasnt got all his papers together to send to me anyways.

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Timeline

LOL sure why not depending on who accompanies me to London - my brother or hios wife.... my brother wouldnt take kindly to me speaking to other men - he is an old fart lol my sister in law is cool no problems with her. If only I could make my own arrangements like go with someone else who is also having the interview - I get so lost in London and I hate travelling on the tubes on my own and the fact that I get panick attakcs and Im gonna be very very nervous on the day - when I get like that I get bad dizzy spells etc I need someone to hold my hand :( (

I havent got my pack 3 yeat and according to the DHL tracking I think our file was sent on 24 may and it is still with the courier:( But then again My beloved Dave hasnt got all his papers together to send to me anyways.

Lina (UKC)

:thumbs: breathe deep darlin' You have flown across the world, surely you can handle the tube! I would leave old fart knocker brother at home lmao!

If ours went out when we think it did, it arrived Thursday morning. Of course we wont get an interview till likely late July.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Congrats to both of you Linababe and Timandbethanie! Hope you get an interview date quickly!

Linababe, don't worry about big old London town. It isn't as bad as you imagine! I understand what you are saying about travelling on the underground, I have been the same way since 7th July. I refuse to use it now and I have found other ways of getting around London(as I work in Central London). The buses are quite frequent and there are lots of them around.

Anthony & Caitlin's Visa Journey

======================

Oct 2001 - Met on an internet dating website

10/21/2001 - Met in person for the first time in London!

Nov 2002 - Anthony & Caitlin get engaged in London!

03/20/2003 - Anthony & Caitlin get married in the UK :)

04/30/2005 - I-130 completed and sent off

05/03/2005 - Forgot to send it Marriage certificate, sent by post!

05/09/2005 - London Embassy notifies us of receipt of I-130

06/02/2005 - Pkt 3 received

08/02/2005 - Pkt 3 completed and sent back

09/30/2005 - Pkt 4 received - Interview date set for 4th November

09/09/2005 - First child is born! Baby girl named Brianna :)

Sept 2005 - Went to get up-to-date TD and MMR shots at local doctors

10/17/2005 - Medical exam in London

11/04/2005 - Interview at London Embassy - GOT THE VISA!!

04/30/2006 - First trip back to the States since getting visa - MRIV in passport stamped!

05/09/2006 - Flew back to the UK to complete sale of apartment

05/17/2006 - Received 'Welcome to the United States' letter

05/30/2006 - Green Card arrives in mail!! - Waiting for SSN now

07/10/2006 - The big move to Ohio!!

07/11/2006 - SSN doesn't arrive in mail, Anthony applies in person

07/18/2006 - Received SSN!!

08/22/2006 - Anthony gets his Ohio drivers license - journey is finally complete!!

Read my POE Experience in Newark

Timeline
Congrats to both of you Linababe and Timandbethanie! Hope you get an interview date quickly!

Linababe, don't worry about big old London town. It isn't as bad as you imagine! I understand what you are saying about travelling on the underground, I have been the same way since 7th July. I refuse to use it now and I have found other ways of getting around London(as I work in Central London). The buses are quite frequent and there are lots of them around.

Thank you for your kind words - it makes no difference to me in the fact that I get anxiety attacks and dont feel safe traveling alone - and beth basically yes I have travelled around the world to be with my beloved but I have never been alone - It seems like I am making excuses but everytime i fly to america - I have a friend here who picks me up from home - drives me to airport stays with me till i get checked in and its time for me to board the plane - then on the plane i always tell the stewards I am a nervous passangeer and they look after me - plus I end up talking to the person sitting next to me most of the flight (poor them lol) and when i get off the plane I tend to follow the person I was sitting next to (by this time they know I am a nervous wreck lol) and after immigration stuff I see my beloved - so basically I am never alone :) I really wish I could get over all this panicky feelings - I never was like this before its just the last 5 years. Oh I dont know, I'm sure I will sort something out - in the meantime I am gonna keep an eye on the London interview thread to see if there is anyone else near me who will have interview the same time - maybe we could sort something out that we go together?

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Timeline

Thank you for your kind words - it makes no difference to me in the fact that I get anxiety attacks and dont feel safe traveling alone - and beth basically yes I have travelled around the world to be with my beloved but I have never been alone - It seems like I am making excuses but everytime i fly to america - I have a friend here who picks me up from home - drives me to airport stays with me till i get checked in and its time for me to board the plane - then on the plane i always tell the stewards I am a nervous passangeer and they look after me - plus I end up talking to the person sitting next to me most of the flight (poor them lol) and when i get off the plane I tend to follow the person I was sitting next to (by this time they know I am a nervous wreck lol) and after immigration stuff I see my beloved - so basically I am never alone :) I really wish I could get over all this panicky feelings - I never was like this before its just the last 5 years. Oh I dont know, I'm sure I will sort something out - in the meantime I am gonna keep an eye on the London interview thread to see if there is anyone else near me who will have interview the same time - maybe we could sort something out that we go together?

Lina (UKC)

http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/medic/fitness/tr...Underground.mp3 Thought you might enjoy this Lina.

Edited to say dirty birdy words in this song wouldn't have the speakers on with children around. :thumbs:

Edited by timandbethanie

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline
Here's the vid, lol no download needed

I love the bit about 'every platform has a %$ing tramp' :)

My sixteen year old got hooked on that song, funny as you know what hearing him sing with a "british" accent. (sounded more australian to me) :lol:

Girly that man is coming in, I know you are excited!

Bethanie

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

LOL That was too funny beth - and I dont have any children around here so I'm cool :)

Lina

London Interview list

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.