Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

affadavit support questions

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

I am currently unemployed so my grandparents are going to sponsor my fiance. I understand that I need to fill out the 1-134 as well even with no income, but do I need to show tax returns that my ex husband filed jointly with me from last year?

Are my grandparents allowed to combine there retirement/income or can only one be a sponsor?

The directions say tax returns are only required for self employed, is this correct?

What would my grandparents write on line 10 of the 1-134? (10. That I have submitted visa petition(s) to the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) on behalf of the

following person(s).)

If income is sufficient other stocks and life insurance stuff is not necessary, correct?

Thanks in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.