Muffin and Bear

CFO SEMINAR IN CEBU K3 PARTICIPANTS

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Just a question, who among on K3 visa attended the CFO seminar in Cebu? I'm from Tacloban, so I prefer to go to Cebu instead of Manila. Can you please give the direction to go in there?

Thank you so much and God bless

hi, i dint have my cfo seminar in cebu..

but i just wanna share this, i hope this helps..

cfo cebu

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mangagaling ka ba sa port area? Para di ka maligaw mag taxi ka na lang. Tell the driver to drop you to San Carlos North Campus (formerly Boys School) sa Mango Ave. Just across the school makikita mo yun. May malaking sign. catholic sisters run the place. After the seminar saka ka pa pupunta sa CFO, magpahatid ka sa DFA malapit sa Plaza Independencia, CFO office is at the 2nd floor beside the DFA Cebu.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2008-01-05

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-20

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-31

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-05-12

NVC Received : 2008-05-22

Packet 4 Received : 2008-06-05

Interview Date : 2008-07-18

Visa Received : 2008-08-09

US Entry : 2008-08-25

I-130 Approval : 2008-05-12

AOS/EAD sent: 2008-09-19

AOS/EAD received by Chicago Lockbox: 2008-09-23

NOA1 for AOS/EAD received: 2008-09-30

Biometrics Schedule for AOS/EAD set: 2008-10-21

Hi everyone,

Just a question, who among on K3 visa attended the CFO seminar in Cebu? I'm from Tacloban, so I prefer to go to Cebu instead of Manila. Can you please give the direction to go in there?

Thank you so much and God bless

Hello, just finished my CFO in Cebu here's the address for SMEF-COW Cebu:

The St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation-Center for Overseas Workers (SMEF-COW)

3/F Aya-ay Arcade 60 Mango Avenue, Cebu City

Tel. Nos.: (032) 235-3745,

(032) 235-3746

And here's for CFO Cebu, beside DFA:

Commission on Filipinos Overseas (Cebu Extension Office)

Causing-Lozada Bldg., Osmena Blvd. Corner M.J. Cuenco Avenue, Cebu City

Edited by Davida
1190776ucw831u5nf.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.