kawawa

help for my friend

72 posts in this topic

hopefully she comes to her senses and does not go the the interview.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hopefully she comes to her senses and does not go the the interview.

thats what she texted me today, i just told her to join here, to find help for annulment for her marriage, coz for sure thats the first thing she need to know.....

well one thing, i dnt think she knows what she's doing..

why would u hide something or lie on legal document like that.. IMO.. :whistle:

it takes so much courage to do that..

and mind you guys..

the reason why people are suffering from DV is cos somebody tried to fool USEM through the required documents..

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
oh well lola, me myself deal a lot of things right now!!!, i just feel sorry for her and maybe i can able to help her in the future...

anyway hows your meds???? hope we hear a good news from you soon, please let me know, ill pm you when is my interview, my guwapo sexy falang will be here this Thursday and be with me on my interview....hope everything goes fine!!! and of course hope we have nice consul too!!!

i lab you

You're right.good luck on your upcoming interview.i know you're too excited now that your falang will be here to give you support,parang dejavu... :lol: .this time make sure you'll take care of him huh.

about my med,oh well,i dont know....just leave me an offline msg on my other yahoo id,i didnt activate my sms,dami nyo nangungulit sa kin eh....lol.but i'll be checking it from time to time.

luv yah girl!!!

Timeline

and mind you guys..

the reason why people are suffering from DV is cos somebody tried to fool USEM through the required documents..

baka tuluyan ng masira itong vj ko eh dinamihan ko nah

and mind you guys..

baka tuluyan ng masira itong vj ko eh dinamihan ko nah

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Kawawa, I just want you to know I wish we all had friends like you! I respect and admire you for wanting to be there for your friend... Just like Roy and Yazi said, it would be to her best interest if she didn't go to the interview... Anyway, good luck with your interview! :thumbs:

Timeline
oh well lola, me myself deal a lot of things right now!!!, i just feel sorry for her and maybe i can able to help her in the future...

anyway hows your meds???? hope we hear a good news from you soon, please let me know, ill pm you when is my interview, my guwapo sexy falang will be here this Thursday and be with me on my interview....hope everything goes fine!!! and of course hope we have nice consul too!!!

i lab you

You're right.good luck on your upcoming interview.i know you're too excited now that your falang will be here to give you support,parang dejavu... :lol: .this time make sure you'll take care of him huh.

about my med,oh well,i dont know....just leave me an offline msg on my other yahoo id,i didnt activate my sms,dami nyo nangungulit sa kin eh....lol.but i'll be checking it from time to time.

luv yah girl!!!

okah po lola...salamat ng marami, goodluck din sa med result mo, im sure negative yan, whewww....

Kawawa, I just want you to know I wish we all had friends like you! I respect and admire you for wanting to be there for your friend... Just like Roy and Yazi said, it would be to her best interest if she didn't go to the interview... Anyway, good luck with your interview! :thumbs:

i agree but my heart still goes to so many people suffering cos of DV.. :whistle:

outnumbered sorry, so no she shouldnt go to the interview.. :lol:

Edited by envy_me

Timeline

Oh my! this sounds very frustrating for her for sure...I mean you know, the visa process is almost at the peak and then everything will turn out to "nothing". I just badly hope her fiance knew about "the truth". 27 is old enough to know whats going on and whats about to happen. I wish her best of luck!

Kawawa...such a good a helpful friend you are! Salute for that!

Vida Taylor

Edited by djazy66

Timeline

Thank you!!! like you vj helps me a lot, i just want to share din sa iba.....tekker!!

Timeline

i agree but my heart still goes to so many people suffering cos of DV.. :whistle:

yes same here, but helping her in the future is a good thing, she learn it on the hard way!!!

Timeline
Oh my! this sounds very frustrating for her for sure...I mean you know, the visa process is almost at the peak and then everything will turn out to "nothing". I just badly hope her fiance knew about "the truth". 27 is old enough to know whats going on and whats about to happen. I wish her best of luck!

Kawawa...such a good a helpful friend you are! Salute for that!

Vida Taylor

...Thank you, im happy to help her at least

I completly agree with you Shari.... It is things like this that make it tougher for everyone else! It's a shame stuff like this happens, but also it is nice to see someone like Kawawa stand up for a friend, even when the friend is completely in the wrong....

u know what's weird to me..

she's married and not annuled..

and she told u the petioner knows that she's married???

and yet the petitioner submitted the application???

i dnt think the guy is too stupid to petition her..

knowing the petition is for him to marry her.. :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.