august08

DON'T RELY ON WHAT NSO(Richar or PJ) WILL TELL YOU

4 posts in this topic

Just to share w/ everybody:

July 23- My husband's interview (the day he paid DV too!)

July 25- USEM forwarded to NSO (verified w/ USEM)

July 30- I emailed Delbros and responded to me that they forwarded DV last July 25- they're consistent!

August 6 - Spoke to Richard (NSO), he cannot give any information, advised to call August 7 if DV can be included by Friday

August 7 - Called NSO but lines was busy (didn't spend time to call again)

August 8 - Spoke to PJ (NSO), I gave my husband's name, still waiting for CENOMAR, but birth certificate is ok now.

Sat & Sun - Can't wait 'til Monday. I'm convinced that it's gonna take 1-2 more wks from NSO to USEM.

August 11 - I called USEM, spoke to Lorraine, and advised me that they received the DV last August8, I cannot believe it so I called again this morning August 12, (I hope she's not pissed off) I told her that I cannot hear her well yesterday and she gave me the information that DV was received August 8 and they submitted it w/ other paper works to the Officer and anytime this week the Officer will review it.

DON'T RELY ON WHAT NSO WILL TELL YOU!

I guess Lorraine/USEM is not lying! and I'm more comfortable talking w/ Lorraine than Grace. Grace is kind a destructing. She's keeps on saying that from the time the USEM received DV it will take 1-2 wks, is that how long they will review for 1 person? Lorraine will advise you to call again....

these people are aliens!!!!!!!

We are just observing.. There were some who pretends to be newbie but to our surprise, eventually they knew lots of things about particular people in VJ..

One could browse this site and forums for years and not make an account. Then one day decide to create one and become a newbie but familiar with a lot of members.

What's your point? Why dont you just stop making assumptions and go straight down to the point?

2 days ago I spoke to Richard, he told me that delbros doc ver request is not yet there

yesterday i spoke to PJ, he told me that its there but its has been crossed out meaning they wont verify the docs

today, i called PJ he told me to wait for Richard

then I spoke to Richard, he told me that they receive it August 6 and it will take 3 weeks.

maybe ill call usem 1 DAY before my fiance's interview...

so i will just wait till my fiance's interview...

God's way is always the best way...

:wow:

K1 Timeline

02-29-2008 : I-129F Sent

03-08-2008 : I-129F NOA1

07-11-2008 : I-129F NOA2

08-21-2008 : Interview Date

09-11-2008 : Visa Received

09-20-2008 : US Entry (POE: LAX)

10-04-2008 : Wedding

AOS Timeline

11-18-2008 : AOS and EAD sent

12-02-2008 : NOA1 for I-485 & I-765 (dated 2008-11-26)

01-27-2009 : Biometrics appointment

01-27-2009 : EAD Card production ordered

02-07-2009 : EAD received in mail

03-16-2009 : Received Interview Appointment Letter

04-28-2009 : AOS Interview (approved!)

Lifting Conditions

02-23-2011 : Mailed I-751 package to CSC. Back to waiting...

02-24-2011 : CSC received the packet, signed for by V. Semegi

03-02-2011 : Received NOA 1

03-09-2011 : Received Biometrics appointment on March 24 2011

04-20-2011 : Card production ordered..

04-21-2011 : Received 10 years GC

Naturalization

04-04-2012 : Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox

04-12-2012 : Received NOA 1

05-01-2012 : Biometrics Appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.