shes

DS 156 question number 7, 8, 9, & 30

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

question number 7 asks: FIRST AND MIDDLE NAMES (as in passport)

this mean i have to put my first name and middle name, ryt??

question number 8 asks: Other Surnames used (Maiden, religious, professional, aliases)

surname is APELYIDO IN TAGALOG ryt?? and since im still single, i dont have a Maiden Name yet

so my answer here is NONE (did i understand it right??)

question number 9: Other First and Middle Names

the word "other" makes me answer this question as NONE. (since i have no OTHER first and middle names than my original first and middle name) - again is my understanding on this correct?

question number 30: on the part thats asking ADDITIONAL VISA ISSUANCES

does this pertains to other countries, aside from the U.S. that issued the beneficiary a visa - I PUT NONE (since i dont have any other visa) then when i printed it out, the 3rd page included a box with the same question and my answer to it which is "none" has been indicated.

should it be really like that?

got some additional question....when we leave a question blank and printed it out (example on question # 14 - Nat'l Identification number, #19 - Spouses DOB) can i WRITE my answers using a pen to some of the questions that i left blank?

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't know if you already looked at the sample forms but you should check out the link below.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

question number 8 asks: Other Surnames used (Maiden, religious, professional, aliases)

surname is APELYIDO IN TAGALOG ryt?? and since im still single, i dont have a Maiden Name yet

You should put NONE in here, coz iy says OTHER meaning ibang apelyido, meronka ba ibang apelyidong gamit? kung meron put the other surnames)

the word "other" makes me answer this question as NONE. (since i have no OTHER first and middle names than my original first and middle name) - again is my understanding on this correct? Correct!

does this pertains to other countries, aside from the U.S. that issued the beneficiary a visa - I PUT NONE (since i dont have any other visa) then when i printed it out, the 3rd page included a box with the same question and my answer to it which is "none" has been indicated. OK lng po yan,..

got some additional question....when we leave a question blank and printed it out (example on question # 14 - Nat'l Identification number, #19 - Spouses DOB) can i WRITE my answers using a pen to some of the questions that i left blank? (yes you can write them on ink, kung meron ka pang nalaktawan, but make sure na wala, pedi mong balikan sa USEM nalang kasi i chcheck naman nila kung meron kapa kulang na info)

GoodLuck!

😁

Timeline
I don't know if you already looked at the sample forms but you should check out the link below.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

i checked the DS 156 example in there and if i wont be able to follow that because i simply cant type on the PDF format the answers indicated there.

example is ON q22. WHEN DO YOU INTEND TO ARRIVE IN THR US.

no the example it stated a phrase while upon answering the form ONLINE. you cant type in a word but rather just a "dd-mm-yyyy" format. :unsure:

so it falls on my follow question if is it possible to leave some of the questions blank then after printing it out, using a pen il write down my answer on the space provided.

my question on numbers 7,8 and 9 are clear now. tnx! but i hope my follow up q will also be clarified :thumbs:

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Korek shes! :thumbs:

:thumbs:

the word "other" makes me answer this question as NONE. (since i have no OTHER first and middle names than my original first and middle name) - again is my understanding on this correct?

does this pertains to other countries, aside from the U.S. that issued the beneficiary a visa - I PUT NONE (since i dont have any other visa) then when i printed it out, the 3rd page included a box with the same question and my answer to it which is "none" has been indicated.

If your answer is "No," you no longer need to answer the "additional visa......" part. That blank portion is only intended for a "Yes" answer on #30.

got some additional question....when we leave a question blank and printed it out (example on question # 14 - Nat'l Identification number, #19 - Spouses DOB) can i WRITE my answers using a pen to some of the questions that i left blank?

If I remember right, those questions you leave blank will no longer appear on the print out, but noted on the third page with bar code.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

If your answer is "No," you no longer need to answer the "additional visa......" part. That blank portion is only intended for a "Yes" answer on #30.

If I remember right, those questions you leave blank will no longer appear on the print out, but noted on the third page with bar code.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Good luck!!!!

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Timeline

h iriza i followed ur instructions of leaving the q "name of spouse and DOb of spouse" blank, that q has not been ommited when i printed it out, so i just put none on the name and left the DOB of spouse blank :unsure: ok na kaya yun?

on the q. do u intend to work i answered - YES then i indicated, NO KNOWN EMPLOYER YET

tama lang bayun?

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.