3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

For the most part the interview went fine. The officer and my husband even talked about karate. But, the worse part was when the officer said that Othman needed the varicella (chickenpox) shot. Shoot the doctor should have known that. My husband was given a RFE . I asked the officer how come the RFE was not sent to us and he told us that he just got our file. I did mention to him about whoever had gotten it first should have looked it over. This could have been caught sooner since it has been over 4 months since I mailed in the packet.

We was asked for our I.D. so we gave him our drivers license. Also gave him the passport and the I- 194. He kept the I-194. Some of the things we showed the officer during the interview was rental lease, checking account statement, electric bill, phone bill, car insurance card, accidental life insurance, dental bill, and the paper when we bought our car. These things showed both of our names on them. Also, I asked him if he wanted to look at our photo albums. We had brought 3. He flipped through all 3. We brought other things also but was not ask to show them.

So the hold up now is getting the shot taken care of and mail the paper back to them.

Lavon and Othman

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Did he tell you that you'd be approved once your husband got the varicella shot? I hope so. :)

K-1, AOS, ROC
2007, 2009, 2011

Naturalization

2016-05-17 - N-400 package sent

2016-05-21 - NOA1 (IOE receipt number)

2016-06-15 - Biometrics

2016-11-08 - Citizenship interview in Detroit: approved
2016-12-16 - Oath ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

vanee,

The officer did not say if he was going to be approved or not once they get the form back about getting the shot. But, he did say another interview won't be needed. I believe he will get his green card after they get the form concerning his shot since we had everything else.

Lavon and Othman

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.