LadyLove2006

Update

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Hello everyone:

I hope you all are doing fine. I haven't had much of a chance to come here lately. I do want to update you all.

My husband, the baby and I are doing well. He has recently been promoted on his job with a raise and we owe God all the praise for that. We have recently moved to a bigger city and finally settling in. Our daughter is growing so big and so fast. She already has two teeth and she is crawling and standing on her own. If what they say is true, "she is moving out of the way for the next one." and this is true. We are expecting our second child in February 2009. WOW!!. We are praying for a son. And if God says otherwise, we will be happy. We are so blessed and so thankful for all that He has done and is doing in our lives.

I will try to post new pics. :)

Continue to keep us in your prayers and we will do the same.

Much Love

LadyLove2006 :)(F)(L)

congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.