RachidToree

test midecal

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi evry one

i have my interview yesterday is not very good becouse my english nooot soo good but whne i finish the interview she is say that the doctor is not send the teste medical yet then i goo in the docotr is say that is send before 5 day for my interview and i come ack again to the consulat and i tell heme that i hope that is not lose

all that i need to knooow what i can do nooow

thank you evry one

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
hi evry one

i have my interview yesterday is not very good becouse my english nooot soo good but whne i finish the interview she is say that the doctor is not send the teste medical yet then i goo in the docotr is say that is send before 5 day for my interview and i come ack again to the consulat and i tell heme that i hope that is not lose

all that i need to knooow what i can do nooow

thank you evry one

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

What happened after the interview? What did the CO say to you? Did the CO give you anything like a 221(g)? If so, exactly what did it say?

If you provide this information we could help you out a little better. Because right now we have nothing...

Sheila

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.