matchbox

We Got Manila case #

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

While i was reading others timeline abut when they received their manila case # after NOA2, it seems like 15-24 days..

We got our NOA2 on July 25, 2008, and its Aug. 7, 2008. So it's 13 days, but i couldn't wait and might as well give a try to call NVC if they got our manila case #.

So I woke up early in the morning 6am pacific time to NVC, and asked for receipt #, beneficiary name, and her birthdate. She wasn't able to help me because I have given her the wrong birthdate. And I was thinking I know her birthday and felt very confident that i said it right. She told me to check her birth certificate and email them for correct birthdate. SO I checked the copy of BC and I was wrong the whole time, :bonk: I felt so stupid! I don't know if it was just too early in the morning or am i becoming forgetful now. I wonder now calling NVC and having given the wrong birthdate to them cause them to think about our relationship. I mean I might have known her just a year but our relationship is really true. I hope it doesn't affect anything making a stupid mistake like i did. Anyway, once i knew my fiance birthday, I decided to call again to NVC and asked for manila case#.

Yehey! That give me a big smile when she told me our manila case #. And she said they mailed our packet on Aug. 1, 2008. WoW! That was really fast! 6 days from NOA2! I should have called earlier!

Anyway, I forgot what to do now? I want to clarify things out so that everything would be ok.

Now that we have a manila case #, I can or she can call to make an appointment for interview right, even if we haven't received anything from mail saying our manila case #? What will they be asking? When I call what do I tell them? I just want to be prepared and not look stupid again!

Also, I can try getting my I-134, my employment letter, ITR w2, sent to my fiance now right? That's all I need to do now right?

I called my fiance and told about all this, at first she was angry of me not knowing her birthday but she understand that maybe it was just too early in the morning, and your mind doesn't click right away. She is happy now that we have our manila case #. Please pray for us that our journey may be smooth and that we may be with each other soon. Thank you all! All your help is very much appreciated! I wouldn't know what to do if there wasn't a VISAJOURNEY! Thanks Again!

Hi,

While i was reading others timeline abut when they received their manila case # after NOA2, it seems like 15-24 days..

We got our NOA2 on July 25, 2008, and its Aug. 7, 2008. So it's 13 days, but i couldn't wait and might as well give a try to call NVC if they got our manila case #.

So I woke up early in the morning 6am pacific time to NVC, and asked for receipt #, beneficiary name, and her birthdate. She wasn't able to help me because I have given her the wrong birthdate. And I was thinking I know her birthday and felt very confident that i said it right. She told me to check her birth certificate and email them for correct birthdate. SO I checked the copy of BC and I was wrong the whole time, :bonk: I felt so stupid! I don't know if it was just too early in the morning or am i becoming forgetful now. I wonder now calling NVC and having given the wrong birthdate to them cause them to think about our relationship. I mean I might have known her just a year but our relationship is really true. I hope it doesn't affect anything making a stupid mistake like i did. Anyway, once i knew my fiance birthday, I decided to call again to NVC and asked for manila case#.

Yehey! That give me a big smile when she told me our manila case #. And she said they mailed our packet on Aug. 1, 2008. WoW! That was really fast! 6 days from NOA2! I should have called earlier!

Anyway, I forgot what to do now? I want to clarify things out so that everything would be ok.

Now that we have a manila case #, I can or she can call to make an appointment for interview right, even if we haven't received anything from mail saying our manila case #? What will they be asking? When I call what do I tell them? I just want to be prepared and not look stupid again!

Also, I can try getting my I-134, my employment letter, ITR w2, sent to my fiance now right? That's all I need to do now right?

I called my fiance and told about all this, at first she was angry of me not knowing her birthday but she understand that maybe it was just too early in the morning, and your mind doesn't click right away. She is happy now that we have our manila case #. Please pray for us that our journey may be smooth and that we may be with each other soon. Thank you all! All your help is very much appreciated! I wouldn't know what to do if there wasn't a VISAJOURNEY! Thanks Again!

hi there congrats to both of you.....u can try to call the usem for your fiance interview appointment any time of the day and its better if you will be the one to call....and better if u call them early at around 8am in the morning pacific time, i suggest not to call them in the afternoon they might be so busy......after u have your interview date you can have ur medical exam a week or 2 weeks bfore the interview date....dnt forget to pay your document verification fee bfore interview. good luck and god bless!

K1 VISA / AOS JOURNEY

01/09/2008 - mailed I-129F to CSC via Fedex

01/10/2008 - received @ CSC

01/11/2008 - NOA1 was issued

01/14/2008 - check cashed

01/23/2008 - NOA1 hardcopy received

05/07/2008 - RFE

05/14/2008 - RFE mailed back to CSC

05/29/2008 - NOA2

06/15/2008 - Interview date set 07/09/2009

07/04/2008 - Medical Passed!!!!!

07/09/2008 - Visa Interview Approved!!!!!!

08/29/2008 - Visa recieved!!!!

09/16/2008 - CFO Manila

09/18/2008 - Flight

10/25/2008 - Wedding Day

AOS

12/05/2008 - AOS sent Chicago Lockbox

12/10/2008 - AOS delivered

01/21/2009 - Case transfer to CSC

02/05/2009 - AP recieved

02/13/2009 - ASC Appointment Notice recieved

03/20/2009 - AED recieved

05/07/2009 - Welcome letter recieved

05/18/2009 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

"The real test of true love is having all the things go wrong but there is always special way to love in spite of all the wrong things that may happen ...."

Hi,

Yes you can send those documents to her as early as possible..You may want to include your recent pay stubs just in case they will ask for it..Good Luck

CONGRATULATIONS on your manila case..Since you have your Manila case now have your fiance pay for your documents verification at the nearest Metrobank to her place..In our case we got our manila case number on the 18th of July and was confirmed that our papers were at the Manila embassy already on the 28th of same month and on the same day we got my interview appointment..Good Luck to your journey

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

i suggest u call USEM soon to schedule her medical and interview appointment..

cos sometimes they entertain USC than filipinas.. :whistle:

i remember i called USEM when we got our MNl case#..

then they asked me to call after 2 weeks.. :(

then the next day my fiance called USEM..

and he was able to schedule my medical and interview..

congrats and goodluck! :dance:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

hi there congrats to both of you.....u can try to call the usem for your fiance interview appointment any time of the day and its better if you will be the one to call....and better if u call them early at around 8am in the morning pacific time, i suggest not to call them in the afternoon they might be so busy......after u have your interview date you can have ur medical exam a week or 2 weeks bfore the interview date....dnt forget to pay your document verification fee bfore interview. good luck and god bless!

TnX brokensmile!!! I called today and got the INTERVIEW! Yipeee!!! :D

Im sure you will receive your VISA soon! :thumbs:

God Bless! :innocent:

hi frostysoftyeaton,

i get paid automatically sent to my bank so i don't get a pay stub..is that ok if i don't have the pay stub. I have bank statements showing how much i get paid!

So when she pays for document verification to metrobank, she brings the appointment letter and pay 650pesos, then text delbros, right.

Tnx for the help! Good luck to all of us!

May we be with our love ones soon!

God bLess!

i suggest u call USEM soon to schedule her medical and interview appointment..

cos sometimes they entertain USC than filipinas.. :whistle:

i remember i called USEM when we got our MNl case#..

then they asked me to call after 2 weeks.. :(

then the next day my fiance called USEM..

and he was able to schedule my medical and interview..

congrats and goodluck! :dance:

tnc envy me! I got the Interview! You are RighT! They like to be entertained! But i wasnt! I barely hear her, it was so low and not clear that i have hard time hearing what she says, but her english is really good though! She asked me a lot of question, it seems like it was an interview for me. But good thing i was prepared this time, i knew everything, her name, dob, where she lives, wats her cell number, her email, etc..hehe..Tnx again! god bless!

since u got the interview schedule for ur SO..

tell her to pay doc verification as soon as possible..

congrats and goodluck to u both.. :dance:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

hi frostysoftyeaton,

i get paid automatically sent to my bank so i don't get a pay stub..is that ok if i don't have the pay stub. I have bank statements showing how much i get paid!

YES YOU CAN MATCHBOX BUT REALLY, IF YOUR INCOME IS ENOUGH THEY WON'T BE NEEDING THAT BUT JUST IN CASE THEY WILL ASK FOR IT,YOUR FIANCEE HAS SOMETHING TO PRESENT..

So when she pays for document verification to metrobank, she brings the appointment letter and pay 650pesos, then text delbros, right.

ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS TO PAY MATCHBOX AND NO NEED FOR THE APPOINTMENT LETTER ANYMORE..P650PHP FOR THE PAYMENT THEN P50PHP FOR THE BANK CHARGE THEN HAVE TO TEXT DELBROS AFTER THE PAYMENT MADE..HERES THE FORMAT TO TEXT DELBROS:

USE/CASE NO./VISA APPLICANT'S FULL NAME/BRANCH NAME/DATE OF DEPOSIT/TIME OF DEPOSIT/AMOUNT DEPOSITED.

EXAMPLE : USE/MNL123456789/Erro, Maria Adelie Carod/Santiago Blvd. General Santos City/JULY 18, 2008/12:37PM/650PHP then send to 09175555313 then your finace will receive a confirmation from them about the payment

BTW heres there account number 7-151-51420-7

God bLess!

WHEN WILL BE YOUR FIANCEE'S INTERVIEW?MINE WOULD BE ON AUGUST 22..GOOD LUCK

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

hi frostysoftyeaton,

YES YOU CAN MATCHBOX BUT REALLY, IF YOUR INCOME IS ENOUGH THEY WON'T BE NEEDING THAT BUT JUST IN CASE THEY WILL ASK FOR IT,YOUR FIANCEE HAS SOMETHING TO PRESENT..

ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS TO PAY MATCHBOX AND NO NEED FOR THE APPOINTMENT LETTER ANYMORE..P650PHP FOR THE PAYMENT THEN P50PHP FOR THE BANK CHARGE THEN HAVE TO TEXT DELBROS AFTER THE PAYMENT MADE..HERES THE FORMAT TO TEXT DELBROS:

USE/CASE NO./VISA APPLICANT'S FULL NAME/BRANCH NAME/DATE OF DEPOSIT/TIME OF DEPOSIT/AMOUNT DEPOSITED.

EXAMPLE : USE/MNL123456789/Erro, Maria Adelie Carod/Santiago Blvd. General Santos City/JULY 18, 2008/12:37PM/650PHP then send to 09175555313 then your finace will receive a confirmation from them about the payment

BTW heres there account number 7-151-51420-7

God bLess!

WHEN WILL BE YOUR FIANCEE'S INTERVIEW?MINE WOULD BE ON AUGUST 22..GOOD LUCK

I wanted it to be in August also, But my fiance didn't want to feel rushed so instead her interview appointment will be on Sept. 15 of Monday! Thanks again for your help! Good Luck on your interview and may your journey goes smoothly. God Bless!!

I am confused. My case left NVC on 5th this month. I talked to Grace 2x in Manila Embassy, she say hard copy not there yet. Do i have to wait for hard copy to arrive and file decoded to get interview date? It there an other way this is done. I talked to call center, ($18) and they show no case yet.

Advise?

Thanks

Orlando

roland

I am confused. My case left NVC on 5th this month. I talked to Grace 2x in Manila Embassy, she say hard copy not there yet. Do i have to wait for hard copy to arrive and file decoded to get interview date? It there an other way this is done. I talked to call center, ($18) and they show no case yet.

Advise?

Thanks

Orlando

Hey Orlando!

Well I called NVC when I got the letter from NVC saying that they have received our packet from USCIS. And the letter shows our manila Case #. So since I have the manila case # already I called to make an appointment even though my fiance haven't received the hard copy from the USEM yet.

So I believe you can make an appointment with or without the hard copy as long as you have the manila case #. It usually take a week or 2 week once the NVC have your packet and send it to manila embasy. I got my manila case # within 6 days of NOA2. Just wait a little more, maybe call on thursday or friday.

Good Luck! Hope you are able to make an interview date soon!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats :thumbs:

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.