shes

COMPLAINTS FOR DELBROS.

41 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

inconsistent giving of informations to when did they send the request for doc verification, their trash tracking system and i wonder why US embassy chose them. :huh:

i called NSO and they told me the status of my papers are on processed and was sent back to the USEM. the heck that suppose to mean???

i really cant figure out why it seems so complicated when it comes to this issue..

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

if your DV was sent back to the embassy, your case is at the last leg of processing. the DV is the embass making sure that the papers brought in by the applicants are not forgeries. this is where delbros come in. delbros coordinates with the NSO for the DV.

in summary, you pay the DV fee at metrobank, delbros gets the money, slacks off for a week or so then sends the DV form to the NSO. now the NSO processes the DV, basically your civil status in pinas. when the NSO has processed your DV, it then forwards the results to the embassy. when its at the embassy, the CO then revisits your case and ultimately allows your visa to be printed. after that, the visa packet goes back to delbros for delivery to you.

My wife was told by DElbros the her verification was sent already last Friday, she just called NSO today Tuesday,talked to Richard and he said no they have not got it yet from Delbros. So Delbros is lieing to people now, not just us but others. Is it against the law there to Lie to customers?

Timeline

heres what Ray Ann of delbros told me.. after we pay, USEM will request delbros to send the request of DV to NSO then NSO process the DV then a USEM personnel picks up the verified doc from NSO or was it an NSO personnel sends it to USEM OR AGAIN, Delbros. (im not sure of the latter part of how this whole DV processing works)

thats what this Ray ann told me..

earlier, i called Delbros and asked them when did they send the request for DV to NSO..they gave me 2 dates and explained why...

July 21 - the DV request arrived at the NSO

July 29 - USEM made a follow up to Delbros

so there....when i called NSO, Richard talked to me and told me my application has been sent to USEM. i asked him when and he dont want to give out the date instead, told me that they send docs to USEM EVERY FRIDAY. i told him clearly that what he meant was my doc has been sent to USEM either last friday or even earlier and he said yes.

these people..ggeezzz...they need to learn phone etiquette ..

after i talked to Richard, I called the USEM and simply asked the lady if they already have my verified docs from the NSO..she took my name and case number and told me that its not there yet.. :huh: (she check the computer for sure)

so then i called back to NSO and talked to Richard again...he said again that my papers has been processed already and was sent to the USEM

now my conclusion....i think theres no synchronization between the USEM, Delbros and NSO as they all check it through a computer.

ang gulo gulo nila! :bonk:

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Filed: Timeline

Delbrose giving bad info HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I recall Zandy being told by the lustrous Robbie.. that her docs were sent on 3 different fridays if I recall.

Yes.. there is no tracking between USEM, Delbrose and NSO

I doubt if any of you recall our case.. Zandy paid 4 weeks ahead of her interview and we still waited 6 weeks from Zandy's interview until she received her visa.

dreaded AR :bonk:

But Zandy is here and all is wonderful ;)

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

these people..ggeezzz...they need to learn phone etiquette ..

Well, for NSO having no idea about customer service is I think normal--gov't office, what can you expect: PRC, NSO,, hayyy

I hope your verification result will be with USEM when your interview comes. Good luck sau.

I doubt if any of you recall our case.. Zandy paid 4 weeks ahead of her interview and we still waited 6 weeks from Zandy's interview until she received her visa.

dreaded AR :bonk:

But Zandy is here and all is wonderful ;)

Oh yes, I recall Mike... even all the venting :lol: ... but at least it was all worth it right. :thumbs:

You guys stay in love and happy always. And God's blessings always. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Now my wife has called last 2 days and now they stoped answering there phone lol, so now the customer is cut off completly from knowing whats going on. Is anyone else not getting through when calling delbros?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was on the phone just now with Robbie because I did not receive any text confirmation of the info that i sent when I paid the DV. He is nice and accommodating but before I could get to talk with him I had to beg the telephone operator to connect me because she kept telling me that all visa concerns are now being handled by the text hotline and email.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

At least you got real person hehe:-) Well now they text my wife again said they sent to NSO Friday Aug 1st, but when my wife called Richard at NSO he said they did not have it so who's lieing Richard now lol, is it he is very busy and tamad to check into seeing if it is really at NSO? She said Richard was not very nice to her so maybe becuse he is in bad mood he didnt care to check? But that's a bullshit reason beucse thses people should think how long we are waiting to be with our loved ones :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
At least you got real person hehe:-) Well now they text my wife again said they sent to NSO Friday Aug 1st, but when my wife called Richard at NSO he said they did not have it so who's lieing Richard now lol, is it he is very busy and tamad to check into seeing if it is really at NSO? She said Richard was not very nice to her so maybe becuse he is in bad mood he didnt care to check? But that's a bullshit reason beucse thses people should think how long we are waiting to be with our loved ones :wacko:

Maybe he is just too lazy or he is sick of receiving calls every now and then. I am just starting this document verification thing and it seems that this is going to be a huge battle again. It sucks that you still need to follow up from time to time just to get results. About the complain, maybe someone can send email addressed to the president of Delbros. A client of our company did that before and the president forwarded the email to the concerned department and an action was taken right away.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline

I think the people at NSO and Delbros treat pinay differently then they treat the USC's. Ladies, heve your fiances or husbands call. They were ALWAYS nice to me, even though I was stern but respectful to them. They knew I meant business when I called.

OK, now a question. Let me get this straight after NSO is done with DV, they use someone from NSO or USEM to handle the docs??? Delbros doesn't touch anything again until its time for visa delivery?? Why do they use Delbros at all then. If USEM and NSO can coordinate doc handling AFTER DV then why can't they do it before-hand and eliminate the need for a courier like Delbros? It seem like a complete waste of time and money, let alone the aggravation it has caused to so many couples. I'll never understand why our governments work the way they do :bonk:

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

I think the people at NSO and Delbros treat pinay differently then they treat the USC's. Ladies, heve your fiances or husbands call. They were ALWAYS nice to me, even though I was stern but respectful to them. They knew I meant business when I called.

OK, now a question. Let me get this straight after NSO is done with DV, they use someone from NSO or USEM to handle the docs??? Delbros doesn't touch anything again until its time for visa delivery?? Why do they use Delbros at all then. If USEM and NSO can coordinate doc handling AFTER DV then why can't they do it before-hand and eliminate the need for a courier like Delbros? It seem like a complete waste of time and money, let alone the aggravation it has caused to so many couples. I'll never understand why our governments work the way they do :bonk:

The process is DELBROS sends payment verification to USEM (hopefully). In about 2 weeks the USEM sends the DV through DELBROS to NSO. The DVs are only sent out once a week and returned from NSO once a week. If a holiday falls on one of these days you wait another week. After the NSO verifies the Doc, the DVs are sent back to the USEM through DELBROS. Then the Consulate Officer must review the docs and case.

Unfortunately, the process is poor. DELBROS is the most reliable delivery company, especially compared to the Post Office.

Personally, I have sent a letter to the USEM (US address), called and emailed the Department of State, and called DELBROS many times to complain. Also, my concerns ead to Sheriff Uling posting DELROS's phone number.

I suggest others write letters after your visas are received. It would be great if someone could come up with DelGotto's email, phone number, or address.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

After my inquiry as to when did they send my verification request to NSO,Delbros texted me back, they sent it August 1,maybe they sent it in the morning coz i made an inquiry August 1 in the afternoon.:whistle::unsure: But to make it sure i told my Fiance to call NSO if its TRUE that they forwarded my verification request August 1,and my Fiance called earlier,and YES it was forwarded and they were processing it now and the guy answerred the phone said it will take 15 days for them to forward it to USEM,and i asked my Fiance if the one who pick up the phone is nice,and my Fiance told me yes he is very nice and sounds accomodating. :blink::whistle: They really are nice with the USC huh? :star::hehe:

AOS TIMELINE

Feb.06,2009-AOS,AdvanceParole And EAD Sent Chicago,IL(USPS Exp

Feb.13,2009-3 NOA's (AOS,AP & EAD)

Mar. 10,2009-Biometric For AOS & EAD

April 18,2009-AP Received

April 25,2009-EAD Received

May 04,2009-Applied For SSN

May 19,2009-SSCard Received

May 26,2009-Passed The Texas Driver's Written Exam,Got A Learner's Permit:)

June 19,2009-Interview Letter Received

July 28,2009-Interview(Irving,TX)Approved & Now Working Too:

August 13,2009-2 Years Greencard Received:

August 18,2009-Got My 7 Years Texas Driver's License(Thank GOD:))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMOVING OF CONDITION:

4/27/11-Mailed My I-751 @ VSC.

5/5/11-Check Cashed.

5/2/11-NOA(Received 5/5/11)

6/9/11-Biometric Appointment

1/17/12-Approval Letter Received(Approved 1/12/12)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400 Application:

9/7/12-Application Submitted @USCIS DALLAS

9/8/12-Application Received

9/12/12-Check Cashed

9/13/12-NOA Received.

9/13/12-Biometrics Appointment Mailed Accrding to USCIS Site:).

10/3/12-Biometrics

12/3/12=Interview(Done)

1/3/13-Oath Ceremony

Timeline
They really are nice with the USC huh? :star::hehe:

well well....i cant tell..i think it works when u talk to these sort of people with authority. we have the right to inquire because we are not asking them a favor...WE PAID THAT DOCUMENT VERIFICATION.

whenever i call Delbros...its funny cus when i get through Robbie's line, he tells me he is not the one now whos handling doc verification and sounds like there are still vj people who were able to inquire about their DV to Robbie..

ayaw na nya akong kausapin siguro sa kaka sabon ko sa kanya. he use to forward my calls to Ray Ann's office. :lol:

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Timeline
If USEM and NSO can coordinate doc handling AFTER DV then why can't they do it before-hand and eliminate the need for a courier like Delbros? It seem like a complete waste of time and money, let alone the aggravation it has caused to so many couples. I'll never understand why our governments work the way they do :bonk:

correct! there are some more reliable courier than Delbros! actually, me and my fiance havent heard of Delbros not until it became a part of our K1 journey.

they suck!

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.