jordin

Can I flight out of Cuba with my Fiancee

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hi everyone in this Journey:

My fiance's visa interview is getting closer and I am getting little bit ansious. I was wondering if I go to Cuba to be with my fiancee at her visa appoinment and stay in Cuba with her, will the US allow me to flight out with her to Miami or Not. If anyone knows in the Cuban Forum, please share that information with me.

I am very happy that we are so close to be toguether again and I pray that every thing goes well for boths.

Also I want to express my gratitue to all the VJ people that had provided me with valuable information. I don't have words to express my gratitude.

Thanks to all.

Jordin

jordan soto

Timeline

My fiance's visa interview is getting closer and I am getting little bit ansious. I was wondering if I go to Cuba to be with my fiancee at her visa appoinment and stay in Cuba with her, will the US allow me to flight out with her to Miami or Not. If anyone knows in the Cuban Forum, please share that information with me.

I am very happy that we are so close to be toguether again and I pray that every thing goes well for boths.

Also I want to express my gratitue to all the VJ people that had provided me with valuable information. I don't have words to express my gratitude.

Thanks to all.

Jordin

Hi, I can tell you that I was at the interview and they said it makes a difference as far as speediness. I filled out a form of inquiry at the Interest section, andit was included in his packet and I was allowed to be at the whole interview with him. They may not let you fly bacl together, especially if you are in Cuba without a license. I am not sure about that but I recommend that you go for the interview if you can!

Timeline

Thanks to all.

Jordin

Hi, I can tell you that I was at the interview and they said it makes a difference as far as speediness. I filled out a form of inquiry at the Interest section, andit was included in his packet and I was allowed to be at the whole interview with him. They may not let you fly bacl together, especially if you are in Cuba without a license. I am not sure about that but I recommend that you go for the interview if you can!

Thanks

Jordin

jordan soto

Timeline

Jordin, are you originally from Cuba?? If you are and still have some close family there and have not gone to Cuba direct from US in the last 3 years, you can request the license to go from the Treasure Dpmt. You can do it online and will have it in your email in about a week. That way you are authorized by US goverment to fly to Cuba and can arrange for your fiancee to come in the same fly than you if she already got her carta blanca. Now, if you are not cuban and have no close family there, they won't give you the license to go to Cuba, so you won't be able to fly direct from here. I suggest you to go through Cancun, is cheap from Cancun to Cuba, go to www.cubana.cu and get the ticket there, but she won't be able to come with you through Cancun cause she'll need a visa for Mexico.

Well, I hope everything will work out for you guys, and at this moment, the more important thing is that you go there and be there for interview.

God bless you guys and good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Jordin, are you originally from Cuba?? If you are and still have some close family there and have not gone to Cuba direct from US in the last 3 years, you can request the license to go from the Treasure Dpmt. You can do it online and will have it in your email in about a week. That way you are authorized by US goverment to fly to Cuba and can arrange for your fiancee to come in the same fly than you if she already got her carta blanca. Now, if you are not cuban and have no close family there, they won't give you the license to go to Cuba, so you won't be able to fly direct from here. I suggest you to go through Cancun, is cheap from Cancun to Cuba, go to www.cubana.cu and get the ticket there, but she won't be able to come with you through Cancun cause she'll need a visa for Mexico.

Well, I hope everything will work out for you guys, and at this moment, the more important thing is that you go there and be there for interview.

Cubans in transit through Cancun don't need a visa. My fiance came through there 2 weeks ago on his way to JFK in NYC. The Mexicans did assign him a personal security guard for his entire 5 hour stay there, but at least he had someone to talk to!

So, Jordin, the 2 of you could go from Cuba to Puerto Rico via Cancun, or maybe even Santo Domingo or the Bahamas. Since PR is a US territory, I don't think she is required to travel through the US.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Timeline

I went twice through Grand Cayman from Miami. Email me if you need more information

• 5 months later...
Filed: Country: Cuba
Timeline

Thanks to all.

Jordin

Monique

Filed: Country: Cuba
Timeline

Thanks to all.

Jordin

Thanks to all.

Jordin

Monique

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.