frostysoftyeaton

interview date

10 posts in this topic

When did u set your interview date?

Did u wait for the letter from the embassy or did u just call and have your schedule?

Is the hard copy of the letter from the embassy is still needed or just the confirmation letter through email?

Did u experience some nasty agents that wont give u any schedule unless u have the letter from the embassy on hand?how did u deal with it to get an appointment?

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Hi,

My fiance called for Interview Sked 3 working days as soon as our MNL Case arrived at USEM. The call center agent was nice.

Good luck.

Edited by ez2007

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

3 working days after MNL Case arrived at USEM.

Sorry got mixed up.

Hi,

My fiance called for Interview Sked 3 working days as soon as our MNL Case arrived at USEM. The call center agent was nice.

Good luck.

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

When did u set your interview date?- 2working days after our approved petition was received by the embassy.

Did u wait for the letter from the embassy or did u just call and have your schedule? - the letter from the embassy arrived 2weeks after we have scheduled the interview date.

Is the hard copy of the letter from the embassy is still needed or just the confirmation letter through email? -the confirmation email will be sufficient for the interview.. but SLEC will look for the embassy letter which has the MNL case number but then again, a scanned letter from the NVC could be used at SLEC in lieu of the USEM letter

Did u experience some nasty agents that wont give u any schedule unless u have the letter from the embassy on hand?how did u deal with it to get an appointment? - the call center agent my fiance talked to was nice.

They will give you appointment for as long as your records is already in their system, if you've called NVC and they told you that your papers had been sent a week or 2 ago and call center agents still says you can't schedule yet, better contact USEM direct line, there must be something wrong with their system... AGAIN.

Good luck and God bless.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

When did u set your interview date?- 2working days after our approved petition was received by the embassy.

Did u wait for the letter from the embassy or did u just call and have your schedule? - the letter from the embassy arrived 2weeks after we have scheduled the interview date.

Is the hard copy of the letter from the embassy is still needed or just the confirmation letter through email? -the confirmation email will be sufficient for the interview.. but SLEC will look for the embassy letter which has the MNL case number but then again, a scanned letter from the NVC could be used at SLEC in lieu of the USEM letter

Did u experience some nasty agents that wont give u any schedule unless u have the letter from the embassy on hand?how did u deal with it to get an appointment? - the call center agent my fiance talked to was nice.

They will give you appointment for as long as your records is already in their system, if you've called NVC and they told you that your papers had been sent a week or 2 ago and call center agents still says you can't schedule yet, better contact USEM direct line, there must be something wrong with their system... AGAIN.

Good luck and God bless.

Thats what I did,they kept on telling us that they didn't receive our papers yet,well that was grace i was talking to but when i called their call center a cc agent says that our papers is already there :dance: :dance: ,after 5 hours i called back again because were not satisfied and upon calling we asked for a schedule but then they told us if we already have the letter from the embassy i said no but i told them that my fiance got a letter from nvc then we got an appointment date.We did it today

Edited by frostysoftyeaton

2_950692851l.jpg

K1 timeline:

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

AOS Timeline:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck and God bless.

Thats what I did,they kept on telling us that they didn't receive our papers yet,well that was grace i was talking to but when i called their call center a cc agent says that our papers is already there :dance: :dance: ,after 5 hours i called back again because were not satisfied and upon calling we asked for a schedule but then they told us if we already have the letter from the embassy i said no but i told them that my fiance got a letter from nvc then we got an appointment date.We did it today

congrats!

when will be your appointment date?

Edited by yuki_lyka

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

Good luck and God bless.

congrats!

august 22@7am

2_950692851l.jpg

K1 timeline:

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

AOS Timeline:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck and God bless.

congrats!

august 22@7am

Hi when did they received your case at the Consulate? Our case was received on the 21st and tried calling them to schedule..they keep telling me the same thing-that i still cant get an interview schedule! Its irritating! How do I deal?

Edited by LizScott

Good luck and God bless.

congrats!

august 22@7am

Hi when did they received your case at the Consulate? Our case was received on the 21st and tried calling them to schedule..they keep telling me the same thing-that i still cant get an interview schedule! Its irritating! How do I deal?

my first call was Thursday and they told me its in their electronic system already but the physical file is not there yet. This morning I called back again but still the same response and were not really satisfied with the information we got. A friend of mine (a vj member also) had told me that their papers is in the embassy already and were almost have the same timeline and have said try calling their call center and so i did around 11am and yes i talked to a cc agent and they already have our papers but have told me wait for the letter from the embassy or wait a month before calling,,ggeeeeee of course i didn't listen to her..I told my fiance that they already got our packet and he told me call back the embassy again so i did around 4pm..i talked to a cc agent again and was asking for an interview schedule,she did asked for the letter if i had it or not I said no but my fiance got a letter from NVC,well that was the hard copy of our manila case though but then she gave me a schedule..maybe were just lucky to get a hold with a nice agent..well just be patient and think thoroughly what to say..hope it helps...

2_950692851l.jpg

K1 timeline:

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

AOS Timeline:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
When did u set your interview date?

Did u wait for the letter from the embassy or did u just call and have your schedule?

Is the hard copy of the letter from the embassy is still needed or just the confirmation letter through email?

Did u experience some nasty agents that wont give u any schedule unless u have the letter from the embassy on hand?how did u deal with it to get an appointment?

this is just based from my experience...

i called the day after i got the embassy letter telling me i could schedule an appt. it actually arrived really soon after the approval (noa2).

i printed the confirmation email to show to slec and usem. dont forget to photocopy because slec will get it.

i was almost losing patience during the scheduling of appt because the call center agent kept on putting me on hold (for whatever reason, i dont know!) and kept on unnecessarily repeating my information.. like spelling my name more than 5 times! i had a feeling they had to make the call longer because you pay it per minute haha.

goodluck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.