philliptham

HCMC Viet Nam Visa denied

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
You have to call that number to talk to his assistant, I think each case the fee is different, normally after the blue slip there will be another slip that said they need more time for your case or they dont belive in your relationship, or pink but this one just ask for more information, it better than other ( just my 2 cents ) if you decide to to it your self then you must find out and answer all the question, if not it will send back to the state, my best advice is talk to Marc ellis to see if he can help. In my opinion, blue slip better than green slip....

Thank you so much for your advice, today i am going to embassy to submit the letter, i did it by myself and my fiancee' support to me one letter from him. and i have attached old our emails have show the date we have been communicate and I hope today i will get the pink slip.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
You have to call that number to talk to his assistant, I think each case the fee is different, normally after the blue slip there will be another slip that said they need more time for your case or they dont belive in your relationship, or pink but this one just ask for more information, it better than other ( just my 2 cents ) if you decide to to it your self then you must find out and answer all the question, if not it will send back to the state, my best advice is talk to Marc ellis to see if he can help. In my opinion, blue slip better than green slip....

Thank you so much for your advice, today i am going to embassy to submit the letter, i did it by myself and my fiancee' support to me one letter from him. and i have attached old our emails have show the date we have been communicate and I hope today i will get the pink slip.

Good luck. I hope you guys get your Visa.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: Timeline
Hello every one.

My fiancee had her interview at the HCMC Consulate on Thursday the 24th . We thought our documents were really well prepared. We 've been through every thing several times, made sure we had everything in order. We also have ME is our lawyer for the case from start. We had plenty of evidence and it was well documented, my fiance listened and practiced sample questions prepared by ME, but after the interview, she came out with a blue slip. Here is list of what US consulate in Ho Chi Minh asking for:

1-petitioner: Please provide the full name , current address, and date and place of birth of your ex-spouse. Provide evidence of his/her current address. Also pelase indicate when your ex spouse immigrated to the united states. Did he/ she imingrated with you? Did some one sponsor him/her? If so, whats their name? Did she come to the US by boat? If so please indicatewhen he/she left Viet Nam. Through what camp he/she immingrated

2- Applicant: Please provide the full name, current address, and date and place of birth of your ex-spouse. Please provide evidience of his/ her current address

3- Petitioner: Please provide us with a proof of the airlines tickets you use to visit Viet nam. If the ticket were purchased with a credit card, please provide a copy of statements showing who purchased your airline tickets to visit Viet nam ( copy of statements are available from credit card company ) . Each staement need to clearly indicate the name to which the credit card is issued , the purchased date and cost of purchase. If ticket were purchased with cash , please provide the bank statements of the withdraw include copies of the three months priors to and immediately following the purchase. Submits for all trips to Viet namthat you visited your fiance spouse. We do not want the receipt you were given by the travel agency. Submit a letter of explanation if you were unable to provide this documentation.

4- Applicant: Submit a list of all of your relatives in US . For each invidual , please list they full name, other name used, date of birth , current address, address for the past 5 years, relationship to you, date of immigration to the US , measn of immigrations to the US, and any contact/ relation ship they have had with the petitioner or anyone the petitioner is related to. Also submit each of invidual’s residency or citizenship status.

5- Petitioner: In a sworn statement, please provide a list of your previous address for the past 10 years. Please list all persons who have resided with you. Please explain if any one you have resided with is related to beneficiary;

I had everything done and notary all documents, I will Fedex to Viet nam by Monday, I will update my case later, hopefully Mr ME can help us push the case go thru . I have all my question up here so who ever have coming interview day know what you should expect to have and prepare with your interview, try to think that if missing one of these documents will be a big trouble thing for your case. I dont know if any one else has the same situation? can we share?

your case was monitored by ME? If yes, I wondwererd ME should know or forsee the process, or might be his assistant involved (not himself). Good luck to both of you can reunited in States soon

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

your case was monitored by ME? If yes, I wondwererd ME should know or forsee the process, or might be his assistant involved (not himself). Good luck to both of you can reunited in States soon

I dont know what to say, when my fiance received the blue sheet, she set appointment to see his assistant, there was some instruction that his assistant gave to my fiance that make me confused, when I email Mr ME from this web site ask him question to clear out my confused , i still not receive his answer. Im still waiting, i thought Mr ME will answer my concern cause I'm one of his client, but I'm still waiting. I wonder if he treat us any different than others. I will keep posting accurate .

Thank you for others VJ members comment, its a big help for my soul at this time, I feel like a sink boat..... :unsure:

Edited by philliptham

Timeline

And you know what? Its 've been almost 4 years, my fiance interview twice and still no pink slip, right at this moment, I just want to wrap the interview CO's neck and throw him/her to any big garbage container. I really really upset..... :angry:

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
And you know what? Its 've been almost 4 years, my fiance interview twice and still no pink slip, right at this moment, I just want to wrap the interview CO's neck and throw him/her to any big garbage container. I really really upset..... :angry:

Wow... this is concerning. I'm SO sorry to hear about all of this. I know it must be very hard on you both. I just the approval letter myself and I'm waiting for round two. I'm also divorced. I assume that I will have to provide all of this info as well. Good luck and keep us posted as to what is happening.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

If you have Marc you should let him work it out he is a great Lawyer. Good luck to you all .

TimeLine

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-28

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-30

NVC Received : 2007-11-05

NVC Left : 2007-11-06

Consulate Received : 2007-11-09

Packet 3 Received : 2007-11-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2007-11-23

Packet 4 Received : 2007-12-16

Medical Taken : 2008-01-03

Medical Passed : 2008-01-04

Interview Date : 2008-01-11

Interview Passed : 2008-01-11

Visa Issue : January 18th 2008

USA ENTRY : January 23rd 2008

POE Entry : Seattle Washington

Wedding : February 9th 2008

Social Security Card Received: February 19th 2008

Civil Surgeon I693 signed : April 14th Vaccinations Complete.

AOS: Sent on April 15th 2008 USPS Confirmed . April 17th 4:56 Am

AOS: Hard Copy Received NOA1 April 22nd all 3 arrived same day.

Biometrics : Received Appointment Letter Today April 27th = May 23rd 2008 10 am appointment

Transfered CSC June 4th

EAD: Approved June 13th 2008

EAD: Recieved Card June 18th 2008

AP: Approved June 13th 2008

AP: Received June 18th 2008

AOS:touched :Card ordered July 26th

Approval: AOS : Aug 4th

Green Card :Received : Aug 5th with Welcome Letter . 2 years Dated July 26th

Thank You USCIS

Thank You Visa Journey...........................

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Sorry to hear about not getting a pink slip.

I have a question for the divorced posters with the blue slips. Did you include the requested informaton in your I-129f? In the case of Vietnamese Americans, there are many red flags that come up that unless addressed early. ie in the I-129f, seem to case blue and green slips and in some cases, being sent back to the US.

The Good News is you'll be together, the question is when. In some cases, submitting the requested informations results in a pink slip right away. In others, it takes a while.

Having Marc Ellis seems to help so you'll be taken care of.

Good Luck, we hope you're together soon.

Peter and Thi

I-129F Sent : 2007-05-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-06-11

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-26

Touched: 2007-11-02

NVC Recieved: 2007-11-16

Consulate recieved ??????

Packet 3 sent 2007-12-11

Packet 3 received 2007-12-24

Packet 3 returned 2007-12-28

Packet 4 sent 2008-1-14

Email Reply with Interview Date 2008-1-23

Interview Date 2008-2-27

Passed Interview 2008-02-27

Visa Pick Up Date 2008-3-05

Received Visa 2008-2-29 (called to pick up earlier)

POE 2008-3-05 Los Angeles

Wedding 2008-4-26

Timeline
Sorry to hear about not getting a pink slip.

I have a question for the divorced posters with the blue slips. Did you include the requested informaton in your I-129f? In the case of Vietnamese Americans, there are many red flags that come up that unless addressed early. ie in the I-129f, seem to case blue and green slips and in some cases, being sent back to the US.

The Good News is you'll be together, the question is when. In some cases, submitting the requested informations results in a pink slip right away. In others, it takes a while.

Having Marc Ellis seems to help so you'll be taken care of.

Good Luck, we hope you're together soon.

Peter and Thi

I-129F Sent : 2007-05-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-06-11

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-26

Touched: 2007-11-02

NVC Recieved: 2007-11-16

Consulate recieved ??????

Packet 3 sent 2007-12-11

Packet 3 received 2007-12-24

Packet 3 returned 2007-12-28

Packet 4 sent 2008-1-14

Email Reply with Interview Date 2008-1-23

Interview Date 2008-2-27

Passed Interview 2008-02-27

Visa Pick Up Date 2008-3-05

Received Visa 2008-2-29 (called to pick up earlier)

POE 2008-3-05 Los Angeles

Wedding 2008-4-26

I answer all the questions ask in petition form, the thing is , the CO never ask for those, the blue slip have been ready before the interview, when my fiance got there, the blue slip already there, they not take any look at papers that she had with. My fiance got the Fedex on Friday, she have been try several times to contact ME because she want him to go over all the paper before she submit to consulate, but we still no luck of get in touch with him. he is current our lawyer, but seem like he very busy, even his assistant can not contact him. 'We are living in fire every day, hopefully this will be resolve soon. :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Note, this case is NOT denied! Rather delayed! Don't confuse by it, if your case were denied, it would have been sent back to USCIS already!

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

Timeline
Note, this case is NOT denied! Rather delayed! Don't confuse by it, if your case were denied, it would have been sent back to USCIS already!

you are right, but when they ask for more things, its make us so worry and pop the feeling of being denied again,its happened in the past when they told us to submit paper work, after that they said case send back to us, now this is the second round.... :unsure:

Timeline

Mr ME's assistant name Truong met my fiance this morning, after check all documents , he said its good enough "and advice my fiance submit all. My fiance still dont have the chance to meet Mr ME , hopefuly this will be o.k . My fiance will submit all document this afternoon, I will post more by tomorrow, I'm praying , praying now.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

How do you know for sure if M.E.'s assistant is correct in his decision? Is this person, Truong, trained in US Immigration laws and dealing directly with HCMC? Remember, you're paying for this service, ask for the M.E.

But, that's just me!

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

Timeline
How do you know for sure if M.E.'s assistant is correct in his decision? Is this person, Truong, trained in US Immigration laws and dealing directly with HCMC? Remember, you're paying for this service, ask for the M.E.

But, that's just me!

I dont know what to say, but my fiance try several times to make a direct contact with Mr ME and failed, Truong- Mr ME 's assistant always said: "I couln't contact Mr ME, he 's not pick up the phone " It's not like here in US, when we have an issue and need to contact lawyer, then we can set up an appointment so easy. About Mr Truong education, I really hestitate to ask, just simple use the term "assistant" for him.

This afternoon, my fiance submitted all doccument which the consulater office required ( 5 counts) After 4 hours long waiting in exshauted , my fiance receive another green slip. In this slip, it says that your case requires additional processing in our office, you dont need to submit futher documents. We will contact you when we have finished processing your case. I really dont know what to do any more, any one have similar thing like this happened? I guess I have to call Mr ME direct from here talk to him instead for talk to Mr Truong.

Edited by philliptham

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

But, that's just me!

I dont know what to say, but my fiance try several times to make a direct contact with Mr ME and failed, Truong- Mr ME 's assistant always said: "I couln't contact Mr ME, he 's not pick up the phone " It's not like here in US, when we have an issue and need to contact lawyer, then we can set up an appointment so easy. About Mr Truong education, I really hestitate to ask, just simple use the term "assistant" for him.

This afternoon, my fiance submitted all doccument which the consulater office required ( 5 counts) After 4 hours long waiting in exshauted , my fiance receive another green slip. In this slip, it says that your case requires additional processing in our office, you dont need to submit futher documents. We will contact you when we have finished processing your case. I really dont know what to do any more, any one have similar thing like this happened? I guess I have to call Mr ME direct from here talk to him instead for talk to Mr Truong.

I figure Mr. Truong knows more about U.S. Immigration laws and the Consulate at HCMC than all of us combined, but I would still get ahold of Ellis. If he doesn't meet your expectations, then let everyone on here know. He gets alot of business from this site, so I'm sure he wants to keep his reputation on here good.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.