Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Does it has to be physical abusive case to grant a CG after divorce?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

I'm on a year marriage with conditional CG (entered as K-1). Now our relationship isn't so good and we're seperating and probably will get a divorce based on the reason that we're not getting along. I'm very worry about me filing waiver and removing conditional CG alone. Is it too weak reason to get divorce? Our marriage was in good faith and I have some proofs from when we were together for a year(joint account, joint tax return07, utility bills, pictures, cable bills)

Please suggest, thank you so much.

Also anyone who succeed in filing removal after a divorce? I heard it's very diffecult and high risk if it's not a physical abusive case.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...