Henry Fcb

what do u think

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good-Monring every body thank you all for your Reply, Wow each monring i woke up from bed i look by my right hand guess what i see my lovely wife deshannon with a lovely smile on her face wow what joy in my heart to see her on my Arm how can i thank God for is wonderful joy that he have Given me Am so much Happy if there is another word for happinest i will make used of it when she at work she call me like six time before comeing home, well i love to cook for her put food on the talbe before comeing back from work But i dont i understand The state cooking method can any one help with that, we have a lot of food in freezer,Am used to Afrcain Food, But she so happy always looking into my eye's we hold each other and pray before she goes to work, I can not help my self beacuse my heart have melt we read the bible togther, all friend i want to tell you That God have given me that joy lovely joy and the same will be extend to your family in jesus name. what do you think i should do about the cooking?Well am a very Good at cooking back home. i need your help Detroit so Beutiful place wow wow the weeding we are working on it soon i will let you guy posted how it will goes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Good-Monring every body thank you all for your Reply, Wow each monring i woke up from bed i look by my right hand guess what i see my lovely wife deshannon with a lovely smile on her face wow what joy in my heart to see her on my Arm how can i thank God for is wonderful joy that he have Given me Am so much Happy if there is another word for happinest i will make used of it when she at work she call me like six time before comeing home, well i love to cook for her put food on the talbe before comeing back from work But i dont i understand The state cooking method can any one help with that, we have a lot of food in freezer,Am used to Afrcain Food, But she so happy always looking into my eye's we hold each other and pray before she goes to work, I can not help my self beacuse my heart have melt we read the bible togther, all friend i want to tell you That God have given me that joy lovely joy and the same will be extend to your family in jesus name. what do you think i should do about the cooking?Well am a very Good at cooking back home. i need your help Detroit so Beutiful place wow wow the weeding we are working on it soon i will let you guy posted how it will goes

Hi Henry Fcb, it is always refreshing to read your words of amazement regarding your new life here and your new life with your fiance. I pray that you enjoy many years of bliss together.

I don't really understand what you wrote about the cooking. It seems you are asking for help with cooking things, but exactly what kind of help do you seek? Do you need ideas for what to cook? Do you need specific instructions on a certain meal plan?

I am sure the wonderful visa journey family will be happy to offer any suggestions, but could you please be more clear about what you are asking?

God bless you

stevi

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Henry fcb

If you are looking at foods and or dishes to cook.

Baked Chicken, rice and a vegetable.

Thaw the chicken pieces from the freezer and season the chicken (whatever seasons in cabinet that are nice) ... place in a pan in the oven at 375 degrees until done. If you place aluminum on the pan will make a water... if you don't... it make meat dry out.

Rice... you know how to make rice

Vegetable either frozen or can place in small pot add season (or plain) and heat up.

Dinner

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Also you can cook in the style that you normally do when in your country or as close to it that you can. I don't know what your wife has in the freezer but for the most part you are probably familiar with chicken and beef, then as mentioned in another thread, you can google cooking instructions for almost any food. Good luck !

idocare

NSC, NOA1 September 26th,03

received NOA1 in mail Oct. 03,03

RFE - received in mail March 29th,04

RFE returned April 17th,04

RFE received April 21,04 at NSC online

NOA2 received April 29th,04 via online

NOA2 received May 03,04 in mail

NVC receives file May 6th,04

NVC sends file to Nigeria May 11th,04

Lagos receives our file, notified thru e-mail May 19th,04

Victor goes and picks up packet #3....May 20th,04

Sent request for earlier interview date via e-mail May 20th,04

May 27th, Lagos won't change date.

August 16th, 2004 fly to Nigeria for Victors interview

August 19th, 2004 Interview date, visa approved.

August 25th, 2004 Victor picks up passport with visa stamp.

August 26th, 2004 fly back to USA

September 18th, 2004 Victor arrives in USA, Lord willing.

October 9th, 2004, we become husband and wife

October 25th, 2004 I learn that I'm pregnant.

Feburary 25th, 2005 AOS Appointment

( went to appt. and requested a reschedule)

June 7th, 05 gave birth to a boy child.

July 5th, 05 Victor packs he suitcase and leaves for good.

July 2005 2nd AOS appointment

( went and requested a reschedule )

August 2005- I file for divorce. and withdraw immigration paperwork.

Washington State/ Nigeria

Timeline

Wow, it warmed my heart to read your post. Sounds like you are in love & want to please/surprise your wife. Good luck.

1. You can ask her to take you to the bookstore and buy a 4 or 5 ingredient cookbook. The recipes are very simple to make and usually don't require you to buy anything special. One of the best cookbooks for black american cooking is the Best's Cookbook series. The books have over 500 pages of simple recipes that taste awesome. You can get it from the bookstore but the older copies you have to buy direct from them or on Ebay.

2. Google. Like someone else said, you can bake all kinds of meat, pan cook thin meatswith a little oil, broil (fish) or fry. Include vegetables, rice or potatoes. Easy.

Some of my favorites:

Breakfast: Cook a few slices of bacon in a pan. Whip up a few eggs, add just a little milk & cook in pan over the bacon. Make some toast, a glass of orange juice and fruit. You will get lots of kisses :)

Lunch: Cook a chicken breast & season (spicy or mild). Cut up & place over salad.

Or make a sandwich - ham or turkey & cheese. Put some butter in the pan & lay 2 pieces of bread in it. Put cheese on the bread and let it melt a little without burning the bread, then put the meat on it and flip the bread together, warm until nice and golden crispy. Serve with a canned minestrone, tomato or any other soup. Enjoy

Dinner: Nice piece of salmon -remove scales (u can use another fish). Lightly oil baking pan, add salmon and season with lemon pepper for best flavor. Pour some lemon juice over it & a some butter or margarine. Cover with foil and bake for about 20mins. Remove foil & put back in oven for 10 mins more. U should have a nice fish & sauce. Serve with rice or noodles & veggies. She will love this. Its 1 of my favorites.

Timeline

Oh!!!

For the dinner recipe:

You can substitute shrimp, scallops, or any kind of white fish (catfish, grouper, basa, etc..) for best results when doing the lemon flavor recipe. For a darker or heavier fish just season or try a diced tomato sauce in the pan with seasoning. Garlic bread is always good with anything lemon.

Good ole meat spaghetti is always quick and easy too. Cook & season ground beef in a skillet. I like to add a little italian sausage too. Strain excess oil. A bottle of Ragu sauce any kind & warm in a pot. Stir meat in sauce, season to taste. I also like to add a little sugar to give it a mild sweetness. Cook spaghetti noodles as stated on box. Serve with garlic bread.

I want you to do well so I may be going over board here :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.