envy_me

CONFESSION!

92 posts in this topic

I was going to say that, but my male pride stood in the way! I have a feeling that some of you ladies getting ready to come over here will need a large cargo ship to haul all the clothes and stuff from your shopping sprees.....

How's that???? Is it big enough? :bonk:C6CT8283..jpg

:rofl: @ large cargo ship to haul all the clothes and stuff from your shopping sprees.....

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:blush:

Envy Me, if this ship isn't big enough, will this one work????

BU006915.jpg:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have your girls tried Salvation Army and DAV stores? That's where I got my winter clothes and goodness sake, they're really nice for a bargain price.

We have a store here (CATO) for petit and misses and most of my clothes and shoes where bought there. $3.00 a pair for shoes? Where else can you go? Oh, we also have the store called 1/2 of 1/2 (Name Brand Clothing) that sells clothes (with little defects that are unnoticeable) from malls like Dillard, Macy, etc... $4.00 for a nice pair of Daisy Fuentes dress pants? What a good deal! I'm not a shop-a-holic but my husband likes to go to stores and get stuffs for me. :whistle:

Hi Mae.... do you know if CATO has a branch in Joplin, Mo?Maybe I could find my shoe size there (size 5) :) .

Edited by KC♥MP

K1 Timeline

02/26/2007 - Filed I-129F

03/08/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - NOA2

09/10/2007 - Interview

09/13/2007 - Visa Received

12/14/2007 - Flight to USA, POE-LAX

02/22/2008 - Wedding Date

AOS

05/29/2008 - I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox

06/19/2008 - Biometrics

08/25/2008 - Card production ordered

08/30/2008 - Green Card received

ROC

07/15/2010 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

07/19/2010 - NOA1

07/21/2010 - Check cleared

08/11/2010 - Biometrics

08/24/2010 - Card production ordered

08/27/2010 - Approval notice received

08/30/2010 - Green card received

N400 - Naturalization

08/08/2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

08/12/2011 - NOA

08/15/2011 - Check cashed

09/07/2011 - Biometrics

09/09/2011 - Case status update - In line for testing & interview

09/13/2011 - Case status update - Interview scheduled

09/16/2011 - Interview appointment letter received from the mail

10/31/2011 - Test/Interview - Passed

12/07/2011 - In line for Oath Ceremony Scheduling

01/27/2012 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had a chance to shop yesterday at salvation army and WOW! REALLY REALLY CHEAP! kumbaga sa PINAS UKAY2 pero day take note bagong bago. Went to Market St. this afternoon I think Rainbow and name ng store and bought some clothes too coz they are in SALE! take note pag SALE d2 talagang SALE!!!

I will let you see some of what i bought in Salvation Army later..hehehehe, laundry pa kasi!

vida

Envy Me, if this ship isn't big enough, will this one work????

BU006915.jpg:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

i think that would be awesome.. :devil: :devil:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

hey if you cant find it at walmart, kroger or lowes, you dont need it. now please tell maribel about"discount " stores. she is all about name brands , and if she reads this im dead.,lol

You are going to be a broke man if she reads this..... :devil: Us guys can't win. :help:

:rofl: i say dnt bring your SOs at marshalls..

marshalls got signature items for cheap prices.. i mean cheap prices!!!! :devil:

but the thing is.. if it's cheap your SOs gonna go crazy abt them and might ask you to buy the whole store.. :bonk:

:rofl:

well i have already told her there is an outlet mall about 15 minutes away. so i will work out a deal, she goes to the mall and i walk across the street to Harley

June 2006 Met on Myspace
Sep 21 2007 Proposed and she accepted
Dec 9 2007 Arrived in Manila
Dec 15 2007 Returned home, very sad day
Dec 21 2007 Sent Form I-129F to CSC
Dec 24 2007 Packet received at CSC
Dec 31 2007 NOA 1 received
Jan 02 2008 Check cashed
May 05 2008 NOA2
May 12 2008 Received letter from NVC MNL2008xxxxxx
May 19 2008 Paid Delbros fee at Metrobank
May 20 2008 First day of medical
May 21 2008 Told to return for sputum test
May 21 2008 Delbros confirmed receiving payment
May 27 2008 Delbros sent proof of payment to USEM
May 27,28,29 2008 Sputum test done
June 6 2008 Delbros sent doc ver request to the NSO
June 27 2008 NSO doc ver completed, to be picked up by USEM
July 1, 2008 Called USEM, doc ver is at the embassy
July 30, 2008 Passed the sputum test and finished the physical
Aug 5, 2008 Interview, PASSED received PINK SLIP
Aug 12 2008 VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God
Aug 16,2008 Flight to US. Manila to Narita, to Chicago
Sept 8, 2008 Civil wedding
Feb 14, 2009 Big fancy wedding
groupresized.jpg

Timeline
I think depende sa place, d2 sa place namin im not regretting that i brought lots of clothes, shoes and flip flops from Pinas, coz most items here are expensive especially clothing and shoes and even the basahan cost me $4. :wacko:

Have your girls tried Salvation Army and DAV stores? That's where I got my winter clothes and goodness sake, they're really nice for a bargain price.

We have a store here (CATO) for petit and misses and most of my clothes and shoes where bought there. $3.00 a pair for shoes? Where else can you go? Oh, we also have the store called 1/2 of 1/2 (Name Brand Clothing) that sells clothes (with little defects that are unnoticeable) from malls like Dillard, Macy, etc... $4.00 for a nice pair of Daisy Fuentes dress pants? What a good deal! I'm not a shop-a-holic but my husband likes to go to stores and get stuffs for me. :whistle:

havent been to a salvation army store..

but correct me if im wrong salvation army islike ukay-ukay in pinas..???? :unsure:

Yeah, it's like ukay-ukay (but they got almost everything from appliances, to books, etc.) but all items are sort out and well-organized and you won't have a hard time finding what you wanted. I like going to secondhand stores. That way I won't feel guilty spending David's money. :whistle:

Hi Mae.... do you know if CATO has a branch in Joplin, Mo?Maybe I could find my shoe size there (size 5) :) .

Check it out at: www.cato.com. Here in our area and neighboring cities, whenever there's Wal-Mart, there's CATO (I think Wal-Mart management owns them). They have really nice clothes especially made for petit and misses. I bought most of my shoes and 3/4 of my clothes in my wardrobe there. Really, really nice store and very reasonable price. :thumbs:

hey if you cant find it at walmart, kroger or lowes, you dont need it. now please tell maribel about"discount " stores. she is all about name brands , and if she reads this im dead.,lol

You are going to be a broke man if she reads this..... :devil: Us guys can't win. :help:

LOL @ Danny! That's why discount store is your friendly neighborhood store! David and I are both stingy and you cannot expect us to spend $$$ on expensive clothing. We are big fans of secondhand stores.

NOT UNLESS... I behaved really well and made him happy :devil::devil::devil: .

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Timeline
I am a UK GIRL!!! (UKAY UKAY)

Good thing u told that sherl...I will not be bringing more clothes...I will stop buying UK now...hehehehhe

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ka UK girl mo rin akoh nimfa wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ng dyan ako s apnas ay miss ko tuloy mommy koh hilig kasi ako dalhin sa ganyan eh lol mura nakup nimfa huwag u ihinto yang UK mo for winter na gamit u at mahal ang coat dito wala nun sa dollor store na maagnda ang kalidad wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pagkakaalm ko lang ah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

:rofl: i say dnt bring your SOs at marshalls..

marshalls got signature items for cheap prices.. i mean cheap prices!!!! :devil:

but the thing is.. if it's cheap your SOs gonna go crazy abt them and might ask you to buy the whole store.. :bonk:

:rofl:

No No No No! Please don't buy the whole store.... There is a law against that in the USA. It's called Bankruptcy.... :blink::wacko:

Now do you see what you have started here? Shame on you Envy Me.... :rofl:

havent been to a salvation army store..

but correct me if im wrong salvation army islike ukay-ukay in pinas..???? :unsure:

Yeah, it's like ukay-ukay (but they got almost everything from appliances, to books, etc.) but all items are sort out and well-organized and you won't have a hard time finding what you wanted. I like going to secondhand stores. That way I won't feel guilty spending David's money. :whistle:

Check it out at: www.cato.com. Here in our area and neighboring cities, whenever there's Wal-Mart, there's CATO (I think Wal-Mart management owns them). They have really nice clothes especially made for petit and misses. I bought most of my shoes and 3/4 of my clothes in my wardrobe there. Really, really nice store and very reasonable price. :thumbs:

LOL @ Danny! That's why discount store is your friendly neighborhood store! David and I are both stingy and you cannot expect us to spend $$$ on expensive clothing. We are big fans of secondhand stores.

NOT UNLESS... I behaved really well and made him happy :devil::devil::devil: .

--Mae

Behave????? You have got to be kidding!!! I am not going to touch that about making David happy! That sounds a little kinky to me.... :innocent::whistle::innocent:

Timeline

Good thing u told that sherl...I will not be bringing more clothes...I will stop buying UK now...hehehehhe

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ka UK girl mo rin akoh nimfa wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ng dyan ako s apnas ay miss ko tuloy mommy koh hilig kasi ako dalhin sa ganyan eh lol mura nakup nimfa huwag u ihinto yang UK mo for winter na gamit u at mahal ang coat dito wala nun sa dollor store na maagnda ang kalidad wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pagkakaalm ko lang ah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahahaha....ADDICT n ako cris...kahit saan me ngpunta pag may nakita me UK store pasok me jacket agad hanap k0. sa monday may tripping ako katabi ng SEC sa EDSA. punta ako SEC magpasa ng docs sa company after pasok ako UK store.......hahahahhahahahahhahha...di alam ng boss ko ng side trip ako.

Edited by Rodge & Ninfa

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Timeline

hahahahahahahahaha....ADDICT n ako cris...kahit saan me ngpunta pag may nakita me UK store pasok me jacket agad hanap k0. sa monday may tripping ako katabi ng SEC sa EDSA. punta ako SEC magpasa ng docs sa company after pasok ako UK store.......hahahahhahahahahhahha...di alam ng boss ko ng side trip ako.

cge lang nimfa mahald ito jacket lalo na pag winter walang ganyan sa dollor general wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh UK ng pinas heheheheh sumbong kita boss moh lol sbai ko sayo bumili ka na din ng sapatos or stinelas diyan............at magabon ka ng maraming medyasssssssssssssss

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

I think depende sa place, d2 sa place namin im not regretting that i brought lots of clothes, shoes and flip flops from Pinas, coz most items here are expensive especially clothing and shoes and even the basahan cost me $4. :wacko:

Abang ka na lang ng sale sa mga stores dyan sainyo. Talagang mababa prices nila pag sale at di mga sira o madudumi gaya sa Pinas :lol: . Kahit sa groceries, bumibili na ako ng marami pag nasa sale ang mga products na lagi naman namin ginagamit. Mas makakamura ka kasi pag by bulk ka bili.

K1 Timeline

02/26/2007 - Filed I-129F

03/08/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - NOA2

09/10/2007 - Interview

09/13/2007 - Visa Received

12/14/2007 - Flight to USA, POE-LAX

02/22/2008 - Wedding Date

AOS

05/29/2008 - I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox

06/19/2008 - Biometrics

08/25/2008 - Card production ordered

08/30/2008 - Green Card received

ROC

07/15/2010 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

07/19/2010 - NOA1

07/21/2010 - Check cleared

08/11/2010 - Biometrics

08/24/2010 - Card production ordered

08/27/2010 - Approval notice received

08/30/2010 - Green card received

N400 - Naturalization

08/08/2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

08/12/2011 - NOA

08/15/2011 - Check cashed

09/07/2011 - Biometrics

09/09/2011 - Case status update - In line for testing & interview

09/13/2011 - Case status update - Interview scheduled

09/16/2011 - Interview appointment letter received from the mail

10/31/2011 - Test/Interview - Passed

12/07/2011 - In line for Oath Ceremony Scheduling

01/27/2012 - Oath Ceremony

No No No No! Please don't buy the whole store.... There is a law against that in the USA. It's called Bankruptcy.... :blink::wacko:

Now do you see what you have started here? Shame on you Envy Me.... :rofl:

what did i do?? :crying:

i was just tellin u guys abt my "hidden desire" for discount shops.. :whistle:

:blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.