Iv73

I-130 need help

3 posts in this topic

I am just beginning the I-130 process. Have yet to even make my first submission. I am confused about my son (5 m. baby). Does he need his own separate I130 at this time? If hi need separate I-130 ,i have to send also G-325 with his petition too or not?And 355$ fees for each petition,total 710$?

In I-130 1.I am filing this petition for my; husband/wife[] parent[] brother/sister[] child[].What I have to mark,both wife[] and child[] or in first I-130 just my wife and second separate I-130 my son? In wifes petition ; D.Other information 1.If separate petition are also submitted for other relatives,give names of each and relationship. This is the place where i have to write my son?

Any advise would be well received.Thank you very much!

2008-08 I-130 Sent

2008-08-30 NOA-1

2008-09-01 Touched

2008-12-22 Transfer to CSC

2008-12-23 Touched

2008-12-24 Touched

2009-02-25 NOA-2

2009-04 Send I-864/DS-230

2009-05 Case complete

If you are the biological father, no visa is needed, you go the the embassy and file the papers for a birth abroad. You children are us citizens and the embassy will issue a US passport. The complication can arise if they feel that there is a chance the child is not yours, they can request a dna test. I am not sure if you need to be present for this process but I think you may.

Reading:

http://travel.state.gov/law/info/overseas/overseas_703.html

What country was your child born in? Just look up the embassy in that country and they will have information for that country.

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

If you are the biological father, no visa is needed, you go the the embassy and file the papers for a birth abroad. You children are us citizens and the embassy will issue a US passport. The complication can arise if they feel that there is a chance the child is not yours, they can request a dna test. I am not sure if you need to be present for this process but I think you may.

Reading:

http://travel.state.gov/law/info/overseas/overseas_703.html

What country was your child born in? Just look up the embassy in that country and they will have information for that country.

Thanks for information!

2008-08 I-130 Sent

2008-08-30 NOA-1

2008-09-01 Touched

2008-12-22 Transfer to CSC

2008-12-23 Touched

2008-12-24 Touched

2009-02-25 NOA-2

2009-04 Send I-864/DS-230

2009-05 Case complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.