very nice

FORMS.

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi VJ's,

i have a real quick question about the forms that Consulate send Benificiaries to fill out and bring to interview i wanna know if they are available on any site,i dont think so especially there are forms in french as well they send all benificiaries ,so please if u know from where i can get the same 5 forms the Consulate send people let me know and thanks in advance always .

Timeline
Hi VJ's,

i have a real quick question about the forms that Consulate send Benificiaries to fill out and bring to interview i wanna know if they are available on any site,i dont think so especially there are forms in french as well they send all benificiaries ,so please if u know from where i can get the same 5 forms the Consulate send people let me know and thanks in advance always .

It has been over a year since my husband had his K-1 interview, but these are the forms they sent him before his interview:

the cover letter;

the letter for the doctor;

the paper listing documents he needs to bring

2 copies of DS-156 (1 in English and 1 in French),

DS-156K,

DS-157,

and DS-230, Part 1 only (I don't know why they sent this, but they did).

My husband also had to get a court document in addition to the police report, and also a celibacy (unmarried) paper from his city. I don't remember the Arabic names for these two papers. The court document had to specify NONE where it asked about any arrests, convictions, etc (some folks were turned away when their paper had ------- instead of NONE). I don't know if they still require these two papers.

You can find most of the DOS forms here: DOS forms

DS-156 in English is at the very top of that list.

You can find the DS-156 in French here: DS-156f

For the French one, you fill out the form online, then click SUIVANT at the bottom and it should let you print it then.

However...I would strongly recommend that you use the forms that are actually in the packet they send you if possible. As I said, my husband's interview was quite a while ago, and I don't know if they even require the same forms now. I have also heard of someone who printed a form online and Casa actually still wanted a previous version of the form, which is what they had sent them in their packet.

Edited by caybee

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Timeline
Hi VJ's,

It has been over a year since my husband had his K-1 interview, but these are the forms they sent him before his interview:

the cover letter;

the letter for the doctor;

the paper listing documents he needs to bring

2 copies of DS-156 (1 in English and 1 in French),

DS-156K,

DS-157,

and DS-230, Part 1 only (I don't know why they sent this, but they did).

My husband also had to get a court document in addition to the police report, and also a celibacy (unmarried) paper from his city. I don't remember the Arabic names for these two papers. The court document had to specify NONE where it asked about any arrests, convictions, etc (some folks were turned away when their paper had ------- instead of NONE). I don't know if they still require these two papers.

You can find most of the DOS forms here: DOS forms

DS-156 in English is at the very top of that list.

You can find the DS-156 in French here: DS-156f

For the French one, you fill out the form online, then click SUIVANT at the bottom and it should let you print it then.

However...I would strongly recommend that you use the forms that are actually in the packet they send you if possible. As I said, my husband's interview was quite a while ago, and I don't know if they even require the same forms now. I have also heard of someone who printed a form online and Casa actually still wanted a previous version of the form, which is what they had sent them in their packet.

ETA...I should have said some folks had to bring back a corrected court paper when it had a line instead of NONE. They weren't really "turned away."

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.