Jon-n-Michelle

Interview pending per consular officer review???

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
GOOD NEWS!!!!!! The system must have finally updated. We have an interview Sept 8 @ 7:00 am. I will be able to see my mahal in 44 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::D

That's great Jon, congrats on finally scheduling an interview. Your patience and effort to get a sched the soonest possible time paid off! :thumbs:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
GOOD NEWS!!!!!! The system must have finally updated. We have an interview Sept 8 @ 7:00 am. I will be able to see my mahal in 44 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::D

01_goodluck.gif

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

We had the same experience calling call center and trying to schedule for interview date, the first attempt was on tuesday,the cc agent asked my fiance if i got the confirmation letter from USEM and we said not yet then she said i need to wait for that for me get interview date..I was soooo pissed..lol. I didnt get content with that, I emailed Pink and told her about this scenario, she advised me to call Grace from USEM which i did,she said our physical file is not yet with USEM and advised me to call after 1 or 2 weeks...as usual i didnt listen haha.I called after 2 days! and guess what she said I can call cc now and can schedule my interview.Grace is very polite and helpful!

We didnt waste anytime and called cc ,it was a guy who entertained our call and he is very nice :thumbs: he didnt bother to asked us if i have the letter from USEM.

GOodluck on your next call.

Mine was the other way around,when I called grace the other week and today, same response was being said that our physical file wasn't there yet, I got pissed :angry: :angry: :angry: with their answers and have told me to wait for 2 weeks before calling back and I was even pissed :angry: :angry: :angry: when a friend of mine have told me that their papers were in the embassy already..gggeeeeee!!!and we almost have the same timeline,so I wasn't really contented with their response. I tried calling their call center just an hour after talking to grace and thank God an agent have said that our papers is already there, :dance: :dance: :dance: I even asked her thrice if its the hard copy..lol and she said yes and have told me to wait for a month for the letter to come..wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..of course I wont wait that long because we knew that we can call back the following day as what you did..I will call back tomorrow for our appointment date..

Sometimes USEM staff are very confusing but hopefully the next time i call, a nice agent will be on the line :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
We had the same experience calling call center and trying to schedule for interview date, the first attempt was on tuesday,the cc agent asked my fiance if i got the confirmation letter from USEM and we said not yet then she said i need to wait for that for me get interview date..I was soooo pissed..lol. I didnt get content with that, I emailed Pink and told her about this scenario, she advised me to call Grace from USEM which i did,she said our physical file is not yet with USEM and advised me to call after 1 or 2 weeks...as usual i didnt listen haha.I called after 2 days! and guess what she said I can call cc now and can schedule my interview.Grace is very polite and helpful!

We didnt waste anytime and called cc ,it was a guy who entertained our call and he is very nice :thumbs: he didnt bother to asked us if i have the letter from USEM.

GOodluck on your next call.

thats funny cause me and my fiancee successfully made an appointment without a letter from USEM. and the agent said if we hadn't called, our time would've lapsed and miss the whole thing entirely. that is so inconsistent. we asked about recieving a packet and they said the embassy doesn't send out any packets anymore. so we were waiting for nothing. and then my fiancee got the letter around the last week of june (the letter was dated june 5) and i got a copy on the second week of july or so (her interview was july 18). maybe the system showed the letter being mailed, dunno. point is we got an onterview apppointment just by calling and without the letter. the agent just sent my fiancee a confirmation email and that's what she took to her physical and interview...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.