enchantingbeauty

Let's wait awhile

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi,

Everybody seems so impatient lately as i've notice after they recieve the approval

I know we are waiting too long for this process but please keep in mind that we need to wait a little longer before we panic or too excited.

Keep in mind that we are gonna leave behind here in the Philippines and we don't know yet when will come back.

Give ourselves a spare time , quality time to be with our family here. And always Remind ourselves that we are gonna stay there for lifetime with our love ones.

And I'm sure we gonna miss everything here especially the traffic jam, rally, those pity people, street children,

All I wish ..Is someone who will think of them.

How lucky we are that we are not of them.

I'm looking forward to all of you here to include them to your Prayers

GoodLuck

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

You have a point...But you cannot blame almost everybody to be impatient. The feeling of being away from the person you love most is really miserable. I am guilty of being impatient. I miss my husband and I guess that explains it. It is easy to say not to be impatient and to focus on some other things but it is quite difficult to do. Who wouldn't want to be with their spouse at the soonest? Who would be delighted to see their spouse suffering because of the distance? Almost all the people here are in a hurry to be with their partners, the sole reason why almost everybody don't have long forbearance.

Regarding being away from the family.. The moment you started the relationship with a foreign partner, it means that you already accepted the fact that you will be away from your birth country and your family as well. Everybody will go through the process of leaving the family and starting a new journey with the lifetime partner they have chosen.

Indeed, there are so many street children and people along the road who have nothing to eat. We are just lucky enough that God blessed us with a life like we have right now.

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yup...take your time. I told my fiance before, now my hubby to be patient too. Kasi once i go to USA - it is for real na. And once u get here sa USA..super mami miss nyo pinas....besides, mas madali nalang waiting time ngayon. Tama sabi nila na parang Maalaala Mo Kaya ang Drama dito kasi super nakakamiss ang pinas, ang mga dialects na kay dami, ang monggo beans, ang mangga, huhuhu at mga friends at Pamilya. Kaya Cool lang kayo at enjoy every moment while u are still in Pinas. Everything will take place - in His time :)

Edited by shining_angel

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Timeline

I AGREE!!! Its not easy to be far from your love one huh.... Making us crazy time to time? Malapit na nga ako mabaliw ehhhhhh .

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

It's been exactly 1year and 1day since I last saw my fiance. I received the visa June 3 but my flight won't be till september 4. The waiting is killing us both but we bid our time because of many reasons.

Yes, i agree with Candid, no matter how much you try, you can't help feeling impatient through the process. I may be a little lax now that I have my visa in hand but I was almost going NUTS while waiting for the NOA2 and then for medical and interview to be over and then to recieve my visa. It is not just the missing your partner part but also the anxiety of the unknown that causes the seeming hyper-impatience (if there is such a word).

As for the family and everything. Well, we have lived with them for decades, yet we don't know how long we have left to share a life with our SO. Life is short and very unpredictable, even youth is not a gurantee that you still have many years to live so I can totally understand everybody who wants to be with their partner the soonest. I've read two cases here in vj where the beneficiary died a year or two after arriving in the US (one was due to car accident, another one to illness)... and there are several cases where the petitioner met an untimely demise. (not trying to be morbid, just saying how short life really is). I love my family and the friends that I have here, in fact spending a little more time with them is one of the many reasons why we had to wait 3more months after receiving visa before I go to US but I will never begrudge those who fly to the US just a few days after getting the visa.. much more those who are very impatient to be with their partners.

Regarding street children, it is good to wish and pray that someone will help and think of them but wouldn't it be better to start being the answer to that wish and prayer?

Maybe you can't do everything for all street children but you can do little things for some or even one of them (for me giving spare coins is not helping but pushing them down, i don't have problem giving out foods though but I know they need more than that).... and it's not just the street children that needs attention and help, there are also the destitute and abandoned old folks at the home for the aged (just a simple visit talking to them can elicit sweet sweet smiles of gratitude from them--trust me, it is a very good feeling to feel an old persons hand holding your hand tight while saying: THANK YOU, pls do visit again...).... the out of school youths in the cities and in the small barrios... there's also adults and kids who have never even heard the name Jesus (believe me there are still plenty around us who literally don't know who Jesus Christ is)... there's also the special children and special adults who needs understanding and acceptance instead of ridicule or pity (special children are closest to my heart).... and there's also a friend or neighbor who needs just a hug of comfort or just somebody to talk to...

Making a difference is not limited to big, grand things and praying is not passive but active.

Good luck to your journey. May God's purpose in your life be fulfilled according to His will and glory. God's blessings always. (F)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

Its really hard to be apart from your love ones , I remember when i used to work in abroad and I feel the loneliness and missing my family.

Patient is virtue and we all know that but the more we keep waiting and being stagnant is making us crazy!

But the good thing for this process , there is always so much yet to learn of a person.

I Wish I can help for those children too!

God Bless!

1919m3v26vlf5u.gif

--------------------

01-25-2008 =I-129f sent to CSC

01-28-2008 = CSC recieved petition

02-05-2006 =Noa1

06-02-2008 =touched

06-03-2008 =touched

06-10-2008 = NOA2

06-17-2008 = NVC harcdcopy

07-03-2008 = medical (passed)

07-09-2008- Paid DV

07-16-2008 - DV Forward to NSO

08-05-2008= Interview

08-20-2008 = visa printed

08-21-2008 = VISA ON HAND ( my birthday too)

09-02-2008- flight to USA

10-18- 2008= wedding

Hi,

Thanks for all the advice. I appreciate everything you said...but still leme say something...

Yeah you got point na we should spend the rest of the time here sa Pinas....but I guess in my personal point of view and maybe some others too it's not really about itching to leave our beloved Pinas but it's more about the process itself.

But what pisses me off personally is the slow processing..I mean we're living in a world na lahat na yata pwedeng instant at automated...instant noodles, instant message, automated teller machine, fast food at saka kung anu ano pa na lahat halos ay abot kamay na.

Living in this technology driven world ina anticipate ko personally na ang lahat ng bagay ay dapat ay madali lang....

When I got my VISA on hand a week ago wala naman talagang date na aalis ako papunta sa US (reason is actually next year pa kaseh end of contract ng asawa ko sa South Korea kaya di pa din ako makakapunta) pero nagmamadali akong makuha sya kaseh it was something na hindi ko maintindihan...why the process is taking so long...and I am really against that document verification thing which is really slowing down all of the process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.