cutie baby

advice me please...........

2 posts in this topic

Good day vj'ers sorry for asking a lot of question here but it is my only way to shed my confusion...were using IR 1 visa and were at the affidavit of support processing but since my husband dont have 3 years tax return because he was in philippines from 2005 till 2007 of march and went back to the USA and just starting working on august 2007 and he did not make enough as my sponsor so we need a co sponsor...my mother in law is willing to be a co sponsor but in her taxable income she did not make enough to be a co sponsor but she had 2 non taxable income her ss retirement and va disability total for that is like 23,000 US dollar in a year..My question is that 2 non taxable income is counted a income at NVC? and here is another problem that we just find out my mom in law tax copy she claim my husband as dependent in year 2005 and 2006 and i am wondering why she claim since she did not make enough to pay taxes...is there a problem for that? please tell me what you can think about this...help! help!

Good day vj'ers sorry for asking a lot of question here but it is my only way to shed my confusion...were using IR 1 visa and were at the affidavit of support processing but since my husband dont have 3 years tax return because he was in philippines from 2005 till 2007 of march and went back to the USA and just starting working on august 2007 and he did not make enough as my sponsor so we need a co sponsor...my mother in law is willing to be a co sponsor but in her taxable income she did not make enough to be a co sponsor but she had 2 non taxable income her ss retirement and va disability total for that is like 23,000 US dollar in a year..My question is that 2 non taxable income is counted a income at NVC? and here is another problem that we just find out my mom in law tax copy she claim my husband as dependent in year 2005 and 2006 and i am wondering why she claim since she did not make enough to pay taxes...is there a problem for that? please tell me what you can think about this...help! help!

Non taxable income such as social security counts.

Be sure hubby includes a statement explaining why he wasn't required to file taxes.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.