126 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
he is a dirty piece of poo. I think you really need to think hard about this. you lost 2 babies.

and have a daughter that is suffering. you want to keep playing this game? life is too short.

you deserve someone to make you happy and be complete.

This time, shonjaved is right. Sit down and seriously think about what you want out of life AND what is also in your daughter's best interests.

03.04.2009......Posted I-130 to U.S. Embassy

03.04.2009......Ordered Police Certificate for Visa Purposes from Local Garda Office (ordered over the phone)

03.05.2009......I-130 received at Embassy

03.06.2009......Received Police Cert

03.18.2009......I-130 Approved

09.10.2009......Medical Exam

09.23.2009......Embassy receives Notice of Readiness

10.13.2009......Received our interview date

10.29.2009......Successful interview!

11.5.2009........Visa received in post

11.7.2009........All the family flew to the US together :)

12.20.2009......Received Welcome to America letter

12.24.2009......10 year Greencard received in the mail

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

And i completely agree.... I know i do believe everything he says.. My mind tells me that if he loved me he would never have left me no matter what the cirumstance but my heart is saying i belong with him.. even He told me he loves me but not my daughter and he wants a wife not a mother of some ex'es kid ect.. He doesnt realise what he says to me thats not Love .. I realise it if he loves me he would accept all and he says being indian that makes him perfect and esp being punjabi but in my perspective.. If he loves me then he knew before marry me i had a 7 year old daughter, he knew i was married before and so he was also married before and he knew i maintained a close relationship with my daughter father just becasue i neevr believe in hate for anyone and esp for my daughters sake . But well he told me i am too much into my kid and he wants a wife.. Well i was a wife for him but i just dont know how he expects our marriage to work when he decided after coming here he cant accept my daughter and he cant accept the fact i talk nicely to her father and remain friends with him for my daughters sake.. Maybe hes too immature and maybe i am just being gullable to his fake words and feelings..

[

yes .. because when he told me he was getting sponsered i explained to him it will be a red flag being that he has me his wife in usa. they will wonder why i am not sponsering him and when they see he came in jan on k1 and left and went back before adjusting then they will flag him for having immigrant intentions . But then suddenly he said well get us a k3 ...so maybe yes he realised he wont be approved for work visa..i dont know..

[

It sounds like you're pretty set on getting him back here. Kind of sad to me, seeing how he has treated you, but that's your choice.

That said, your case is definitely more complicated now (immigration wise). It may be a bad idea for you to find an experienced immigration attorney.

SA4userbar.jpg

well online.. he always said he loved my daughter ect... he always called her his daughter... but when real life hit and he seen how close i was to my daughter he said i am the best mother but he wants a " wife".. I asked him what he meant and he said he doesnt want someone who has to devote her life to some kid. he said he expects his wife to be his and dedicate herself to him..

[

yes even he said he was disappointed when i told him i was pregnant. i gave him the ultrasound and he ripped it up during a fight. Because once he realised how i am with my daughter he said he needs wife not any mother and even if i act so close with our kid he would be jealous..

[

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
well online.. he always said he loved my daughter ect... he always called her his daughter... but when real life hit and he seen how close i was to my daughter he said i am the best mother but he wants a " wife".. I asked him what he meant and he said he doesnt want someone who has to devote her life to some kid. he said he expects his wife to be his and dedicate herself to him..

Well this is already showing you what kind of inequality he is expecting in the relationship... unhealthy to say the least.

well .. lol..his other marriage was a big secret.. he told me his ex died in canada.. she was from canada and went to india to live with him for 6 months. got married in india to him and then went back to her fiance in canada and whole time she lied to him and i dont know the whole story but it ended up she died somehow.he never explained to me how just i know he said she was diabetic and and had some complications. but they only knew each other 6 months and didnt even speak same language.. it was really strange..

But this whole thing is so complicated to me. I still dont understand why he left and believe me he places all blame on me.. all blame..He says i forced him back there and if i loved him i would not have left him leave.. but i couldnt stop him when he already was living 2 hours away from me , didnt have any phone casue he broke my cell phone and no way to contact him. since he moved even when he was still in usa he had complete control of our communication because he didnt have a phone set up , no computer , no anything. and then he just left without me even knwoing or being able to talk to him.

[

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
he said he doesnt want someone who has to devote her life to some kid. he said he expects his wife to be his and dedicate herself to him..
yes even he said he was disappointed when i told him i was pregnant. i gave him the ultrasound and he ripped it up during a fight. Because once he realised how i am with my daughter he said he needs wife not any mother and even if i act so close with our kid he would be jealous..

I feel so unbelievably sorry for you and especially your daughter if you decide to continue a relationship with this man. You need head space from this whole situation so you can get some perspective and think about your life and your child's safety.

I am pleading with you to discuss this with a friend or famiy member so they can help you realise how unsuitable this man is for yours and your daughter's future.

03.04.2009......Posted I-130 to U.S. Embassy

03.04.2009......Ordered Police Certificate for Visa Purposes from Local Garda Office (ordered over the phone)

03.05.2009......I-130 received at Embassy

03.06.2009......Received Police Cert

03.18.2009......I-130 Approved

09.10.2009......Medical Exam

09.23.2009......Embassy receives Notice of Readiness

10.13.2009......Received our interview date

10.29.2009......Successful interview!

11.5.2009........Visa received in post

11.7.2009........All the family flew to the US together :)

12.20.2009......Received Welcome to America letter

12.24.2009......10 year Greencard received in the mail

Well if u seen the emails he send me full of copy and pasted poems and such u would really believe its coo coo.. he always say i dont love him , i dont care and tells everyone he is only one who cares and has love ect.. But even i found out his pity me games. when i was online before mett in real he said how alone he was in india and how his parents dont love or care for him ect... but in real i spend over a month in india and seen very diff picture.. So many friends , his mom gave us so much and loves him to death.. Even when he came here to usa my phone rang constantly for him from calls from his family and so many friends. Now i see what kind person who always blames others and wants whole world pity on him.. even he said he is so poor guy ect and then when he was here he said his family can buy and sell me and ect ect and then his liesafter he returned saying his dad put liquid cash for him 2.1 million for own busniness here in usa ect. But he didnt come to usa with any money , i provided all and never did or would ask for money from him becasue i love him , loved him and was always prepared to do anything for him.

[

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.