Dennishiella

CR1 interview at USEM tommorow

20 posts in this topic

hello fellow VJ'ers :star: ,tommorow is a big day for me.im just hoping that i have everything that i need in order :whistle: .im a little nervous on finding out whats going to be there for me after reading some of the previous topics posted here,i.e, pink and white slip,it seems that its taking a lot of times for the visa to get released when you get this slips.im hoping that my visa will be released quicker coz my husbands going back to Iraq in a couple of mos.... :crying:

hello fellow VJ'ers :star: ,tommorow is a big day for me.im just hoping that i have everything that i need in order :whistle: .im a little nervous on finding out whats going to be there for me after reading some of the previous topics posted here,i.e, pink and white slip,it seems that its taking a lot of times for the visa to get released when you get this slips.im hoping that my visa will be released quicker coz my husbands going back to Iraq in a couple of mos.... :crying:

Is he in military? Gurl I do have lots of respect to them.........I've been US National Guard (US army only) 1990 during GULF war. never been outside the states ........on uniform. All my heart and prayers goes to you and him. I'm sure you'll do fine. My wife interview June 26............meyron syang Pink and whitle slip ........it says sa white slip doc. verification. July 4th she and son got visa. I heard doc. verification delivery to NSO is on friday sow.........we got lucky. sow don't stress if you don't get yours 14 days after interview .........stay calm and goodluck.....wala yan interview lang yan......nothing but abcds..........diba. alam mo everything sa asawa mo .........yan sasagot.......mo goodluck.

Is he in military? Gurl I do have lots of respect to them.........I've been US National Guard (US army only) 1990 during GULF war. never been outside the states ........on uniform. All my heart and prayers goes to you and him. I'm sure you'll do fine. My wife interview June 26............meyron syang Pink and whitle slip ........it says sa white slip doc. verification. July 4th she and son got visa. I heard doc. verification delivery to NSO is on friday sow.........we got lucky. sow don't stress if you don't get yours 14 days after interview .........stay calm and goodluck.....wala yan interview lang yan......nothing but abcds..........diba. alam mo everything sa asawa mo .........yan sasagot.......mo goodluck.

yes he is,he works for the US Army,4th time na nya na madedeploy sa Iraq.....thanks for your reply

goodluck sa interview mo! :thumbs::thumbs:

thanks...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

GOODLUCK...GODBLESS..I JUST GOT FROM INTERVIEW TODAY

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Goodluck on your interview..I had mine last July 1. I got pink and white slips. DV is the cause of delay of my visa. I paid mine last June 6 and yet DV was not yet in the USEM. When did you pay yours? I'll add you in the July interview thread, for everybody use. Keep us posted. God bless you! :thumbs:

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

good luck! i will ahve my interview on wednesday july 9! wala akong kasabay!! but hopefully we get the pink sliy dust!!!

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
the best of luck po for your interview tomorrow :):thumbs:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Good luck for you interview tomorrow. just be positive! and pray to god. im sure everything will be alright. god bless.......il pray for you (L)

NVC

June 23,2008- send ds230 to NVC

June 27,2008-ds230 was on there system

july 07,2008-my husband called NVC to follow up(operator told him. they request for my 2 passport size pic)

July 08,2007-I send the pic. to my hubby

July 09,2007- He send my picture to NVC

July 14,2007- He recieved the letter from NVC containing the RFE(the 2 pcs pic and The question # 20 on the Ds230 form. i just did not put word "PRESENT"

july 14.2008- he ask help from there senator to expedite

July 15,2008- I fedex the ds230 page 2.of part 1 to my husband

July 18,2008-my husband got the fedex then he give it to the senator and faxed it to NVC

Aug.01,2008- Case completed

Aug.15,2008-got our interview date

Aug.26-27- i had my medical

Sept.26,2008-My interview( guide me lord)

Goodluck on your interview..I had mine last July 1. I got pink and white slips. DV is the cause of delay of my visa. I paid mine last June 6 and yet DV was not yet in the USEM. When did you pay yours? I'll add you in the July interview thread, for everybody use. Keep us posted. God bless you! :thumbs:

Robie from DELBROS told my husband that our documents was forwarded to NSO on June 23,so,i guess ill just wait until tommorow after the interview to find out if im getting pink and white too.GOD bless ...

Good luck for you interview tomorrow. just be positive! and pray to god. im sure everything will be alright. god bless.......il pray for you (L)

thanks much,you guys are included in my prayers too.GOD bless

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

best of luck to you and your hubby, don't worry, you'll do great! :thumbs:

Sending you loads of luck and prayers that everything will be ok, that the papers you'll bring will be sufficient and that your DV result will be in. (F)

God be your guide.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

In fact, if you are close to the USE, I would recommend asking the CO if you could pick up the visa versus having it delivered. I'm sure they would grant you that priveledge with no problem given your circumstance.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

good luck! i will ahve my interview on wednesday july 9! wala akong kasabay!! but hopefully we get the pink sliy dust!!!

Hello...Good Luck on your Interview..mine will be july 30..can you share your experience about your interview?hehehe..God Bless&again Good Luck!!

post-51209-1215423712_thumb.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.