nunyab

It's Thursday .......

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I always wanted to say one of the flavors jenn, but just say everytime 'medium cream and sugar please' I think I will take your lead and try it.

I think I've tried them all now, except for blueberry cuz that just sounds nasty!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
T.G.I.T (thursday!)

Im glad your ok seria, how scary.

polarbear, i hope you get contact from your husband. Will his phone get turned back on?

i hope everybody has a great holiday weekend!!!

I now get a message with the phone number not valid everytime I try to call.

Haven't heard anything from him on msm, text, email, or phone in 2 days... this is a first and I am totally flipping out! Last year his phone was out for a day and he had been tear gassed - time before that he was driving a bulldozer and it flipped into the ocean and he ended up in the hospital :wacko: I wish I could call his house, but no one there even speaks english and my arabic is just not up to asking for details.

Add all of this to what was going on yesterday, and I am about to have a mental break down

:girlwerewolf2xn:

:help:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

morninG MENA have great day all

i think i am getting work soon inshaAllah after wwaiting and looking so hard for 2 months . i have now 3 choises for job Alhamodlilah . ALLAH is great . one of them in hospital in my field Laboratory so Alhamodlilah

T.G.I.T (thursday!)

Im glad your ok seria, how scary.

polarbear, i hope you get contact from your husband. Will his phone get turned back on?

i hope everybody has a great holiday weekend!!!

I now get a message with the phone number not valid everytime I try to call.

Haven't heard anything from him on msm, text, email, or phone in 2 days... this is a first and I am totally flipping out! Last year his phone was out for a day and he had been tear gassed - time before that he was driving a bulldozer and it flipped into the ocean and he ended up in the hospital :wacko: I wish I could call his house, but no one there even speaks english and my arabic is just not up to asking for details.

Add all of this to what was going on yesterday, and I am about to have a mental break down

:girlwerewolf2xn:

:help:

hope u got contact to talk with him soon or do u have any friends who speak Arabic to call his house phone?

Timeline
abortretryfail.jpg

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

I am feeling horribly land locked. It's taking all my wits to not engage the hubster in his interest in a job in NC. It's much harder that I expected it to be.

(F) It's tough when things are hard. But why resist encouraging the new job in NC?

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

I am feeling horribly land locked. It's taking all my wits to not engage the hubster in his interest in a job in NC. It's much harder that I expected it to be.

(F) It's tough when things are hard. But why resist encouraging the new job in NC?

Because we relocated to Kansas (from FL) just in december for a new position. It doesn't look good careerwise, and financially it doesn't make a lot of sense to move again so soon.

edited: grrr I spell doesn't wrong every time!!

Edited by LaL

Because we relocated to Kansas (from FL) just in december for a new position. It doesn't look good careerwise, and financially it doesn't make a lot of sense to move again so soon.

it sucks being practical! :P

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline
it sucks being practical! :P

:yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I always wanted to say one of the flavors jenn, but just say everytime 'medium cream and sugar please' I think I will take your lead and try it.

doods,,,WAKE UP!

MBP--thanks for that great idea :thumbs: I was always taking pics of projects to share here on vj..lol. Now I can print out some impressive backsplashes to have in a folder for the interview :) thx

Jackie...If you want some help with preping for interview (i.e. questions, etc) Its what I do for a living and I have tons of interview questions...PM me if you're interested! You're in my prayers...I know this is going to be a healthy and happy change for you!! (F)

I am in the middle of negotiating job perks (I am the same JJ as you) I got an offer for one company and the place I am working at now wants to counter offer... but I get embarrassed over these things. any suggestions?

can you get a hernia from whalin' out a poop too hard?

:unsure:

hummmmm :blink: I don't know??

Edited by Rajaa_Reda

Timeline

The sad thing here is now we found out Starbucks is going to lay off something like 150,000 people and DHL is also cutting back. Hate to negotiate myself out of a job.... The first offer I had is more pay and 5 weeks paid time off.. totally digging the Paid time off gives me more time to see my hubby..... should I even negotiate.. uuugghhhhh

Timeline

It's only bad career wise if it happens again.. but if it's what you guys want and it will suit you for the next 5 yrs of your life does it matter??? Just being :devil: advocate. I don't know how I would do inland.. good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.